Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hockey Fan Unite
hey hockey fans i havent seen anyone that cares for hockey on here so lets get it started.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
VTCali
Flyers fan.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Leafs fan thumbup1

Forum Level:
Just getting started
go caps bounce

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I used to be a huge fan, never missed a wings game. Over the past few years though I find myself watching much fewer regular season games. When the league decided to up scoring and crack down and force most of the enforcers out of the NHL, and start calling every little grab ass penalty, it kinda ruined it for me.
Although i still do enjoy playoff hockey, the refs tend to let a lot more go. The flow of the game is so much better without all the penalties. I guess i just really miss "olt time" hockey.
Oh, and GO WINGS!!!!!

Sigurd27
Flames, too depressed to talk about it. crying

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Pittsburg and T Bay fan here!!
Weak number of Hockey fans here lol.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Ok just so ya don't think I'm a band wagon fan. I was a fan back when the KINGS wore Purple & Gold. I also like old time hockey, quit calling the tic-tac crap & let-um play. Got 1 cup hope to make it 2 in a row. Got us a Quick goalie (pun intended) for 10 years. GO K I N G S yahoo yahoo raspberry raspberry yahoo yahoo

VTCali
casper1369 said: Ok just so ya don't think I'm a band wagon fan. I was a fan back when the KINGS wore Purple & Gold. I also like old time hockey, quit calling the tic-tac crap & let-um play. Got 1 cup hope to make it 2 in a row. Got us a Quick goalie (pun intended) for 10 years. GO K I N G S yahoo yahoo raspberry raspberry yahoo yahoo

Congrats on your Stanley Cup...although you did do it with the help of several former Flyers...but that's just sour grapes on my part!!! smile

paguy8413
BUMP!! Go Flyers!!

Hopefully the Players Assoc. and the League get their heads out of their asses and we have a season this year. I can't deal with another lockout. I feel like we just went through that bullshit. thumbdown

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I don't watch tv much anymore. So the only time I get to watch any hockey is when I'm at the local sports bar.

I'm more of a college hockey fan. I could never get into the pro hockey games...

Go Gophers!!!

yahoo yahoo yahoo

VTCali
paguy8413 said: BUMP!! Go Flyers!!

Hopefully the Players Assoc. and the League get their heads out of their asses and we have a season this year. I can't deal with another lockout. I feel like we just went through that bullshit. thumbdown

They are meeting on 9/28...hopefully something gets accomplished!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Love my "Red WIngs" !

VTCali
What does everyone think of the alignment?

quietmicpl
let's try resurrecting this thread. even though we are in michigan i am a flames fan, but my wife is a wings fan. to be honest we are more college hockey fans than anything. i thought i saw a flames fan up there in the thread a bit, i share your pain.

Billy_Jackov
SHE SHOOTS, SHE SCORES!!!!
I don't know if you knew this about me, but my mom used to be a hockey player in Canada.

She got pregnant while she was a forward for the Saskatoon Beaver Nuzzlers after a tryst with famed Canadian hockey announcer, Walter "Golden Loon" Chevalier. Oddly, she didn't even know she was pregnant until the championship game against the Thunder Bay Battlin' Lesbians. The scoreless game had gone into overtime and there were only 20 seconds left in the period when she stole the puck from the Lesbian defenseman and found herself in a breakaway situation. Just as she was about to slap the puck towards the goalie, she felt a sudden, powerful contraction. Seconds later, a 9-pound, blue-eyed baby boy was spit onto the ice like a watermelon seed propelled from Dizzy Gillespie's lips.

Baby, bloody placenta, and puck skidded together across the ice like an out of control Ice Road Trucker past the glove of the outstretched goalie and into the net. Despite being momentarily stunned, the goal judge flashed the red light and precipitated a celebration that rivaled that of the Canadian Olympic teams' 2010 gold medal victory in Vancouver. She named me Billy on the spot, held me over her head as if I were Lord Stanley's Cup, and skated around the rink for all to adore.

The cheers faded to shocked murmurs a few moments later when the crowd began to notice something terribly wrong with baby Billy’s genitals. While the penis was large enough to serve as a reasonable facsimile of famed Montreal Canadian Guy Lafleur's stick, the nutsack fluttered in the breeze like the Canadian flags that festooned the outdoor rink. Something was wrong. Something was terribly wrong. One of baby Billy’s testicles appeared to undescended, prompting the cruel Canadian sportscasters to call the infant TC, not for "Too Cute," but for "Testicle Conspicuouslyabsent."

My mother's shame was so great that we had to move to the States. She got a job as a stripper and the only time she ever "played hockey” was on stage. She had this act where she'd "skate" around naked and body check the other dancers off the stage. She got great tips, but they didn't even make a dent in the occasional lawsuit.

Me? I grew up ridiculed by the other children. They called me "Uniball," "Cy-nut," and their favorite, "Vinnie Testi-lonely," after the NFL quarterback. Oh, there were times when the handicap came in handy. For instance, when other kids put a baseball card in their spokes to make their bike sound like a motorcycle, all I had to do was slip off my underwear and wear loose shorts and the winds would buffet my partially empty nutsack and make pretty much the same noise. Other than that, though, it was pretty miserable.

Ok, that last picture really has nothing to do with the story. I just like looking at it.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Does anyone play hockey here? I love playing! I am a goalie!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Let's go flyers I played goal it's the only spot to play

VTCali
Soon my pretties. NHL starts soon!!!!

b1johnson
preds fan
yahoo

quietwacpl
flames fan here, living in michigan. i follow them as best as i can. we do have season tickets to the local university and it's some damn good hockey (NCHC)

VTCali
Flyers made the playoffs!!! I know they'll play the capitals. Oy.

smoothie01
hockey fan
omg go hawks!!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Ottawa Senators for me!
Go Sens Go

Forum Level:
Just getting started
hockey
LETS GO PENS

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Canadiens fan, but they've been having some rough years and these covid days with the empty stands there isn't much to get excited about with NHL hockey.