Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Genuine accidental groping....
I was working in a shop one day, doing some window dressing for them. It was a branch of a well known clothes chain. Anyway, I was standing a couple of rungs up on some step ladders, when suddenly a hand appeared through the curtains, grabbed my crotch and gently twisted it!! blink Suddenly, a very pretty young face appears to see what had happened .......WTF!! grin Wow, she went very red, She was still holding my dick!!!
There was a door there, usually closed, and this was covered by a curtain. However, the door was open this time. She put her hand through the curtain to grab the door knob as usual and instead she grabbed my knob! My cock and balls were unknown to either of us, right in line with the door knob! I was happy. thumbup She was letterbox red, and my colleague was just pissed of that it was me , not him, that got groped by the pretty young shop assistant! There were many embarrassed smiles from her for the rest of the day!

On another occassion, while working in a theatre, I was walking through a doorway, quite fast as I was in a bit of a hurry, only to bump into a member of the orchestra, a female violinist, coming round the corner from the opposite direction. She nearly dropped her violin, and as I reached out to grab either it, or her, if she fell, I accidentally grabbed a firm hold of her right breast!! blink
The absurdity of the situation, as I apologosed, and then we both looked and realised that I still had hold of her tit! Embarrassed silence. We both apologised to each other and went in opposite directions.
I had secretly fancied this lady for ages, and to get 'grips' with her and that very fine firm breast gave me jerk fodder for ages!!

I just wondered what similar events have happened to you?? have you been accidentally groped. Or have you accidntally groped some one else? How? Where?

I do mean accidentally, as the embarrassment is quite a turn on I think.......

If this thread breaks our rules please 
BennWilson
I once was at a party and went into a room. It was really dark and I couldn't see anything. I tripped over onto someone, it was a girl that was naked and masturbating.
It was embarrassing, but I played it cool and helped her out raspberry

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Lol

Most similar thing to me was leaning down to kiss female friends on a cheek and they move and we ended up half kissing or just a brushing of lips tongue

Forum Level:
Super Contributor
what he said ^^^

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Not really groping but still embarassing
My face turned about 7 shades of red and I think his did too.
In my job I work with mostly all men hundreds of them. I was at a post where this one man was working and had dropped my pen. When I reached down to get it I didn't realize it had fallen right between his legs. We are always joking at work and sexual innuendos run amuck there. In this line of work you need humor. Anyway, I bent down to get my pen putting my head right bewteen his legs. Just as I was down there another co-worker walked by and up pops my head. This co-worker smiles and says what is going on here.
My face turned red, the man whose legs I was between says " What does it look like?" That didn't help my embarassment any either. We still joke about it to this day.
blushing blushing

Forum Level:
A Thinker
I was walking down the hall at work when a coworker said something to me.
I stopped to turn around and my hand ended up on his crotch.
He told me it was good for him!

blush

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Nothing like a tweak in the early stages to make sure he is not a gherkin.
It is important to do it in a way that leaves him wondering if it was accidental or on purpose.

iluvcockteasers
jizzforfuncouple said: Nothing like a tweak in the early stages to make sure he is not a gherkin.
It is important to do it in a way that leaves him wondering if it was accidental or on purpose.

I guess you dont like gherkins lol

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect

So I'm at this party, having a conversation with this group of about eight or nine people. Including this one girl I'd never met before. After awhile, the conversation eventually turned into basically a two-man comedy routine between the two of us. We were going back and forth like we'd rehearsed it, entertaining the hell out of the rest of the crowd.
At one point, somebody actually said something like, "You two are hysterical... Do you guys rehearse this stuff or something?"

We happened to be standing side by side at that point. And at the exact same time we both said, "Nope, never met him/her before..." while throwing our arms around each other.
Unfortunately, I was intending to put my hand down low on her hip and playfully pull her in close, but she apparently planned to turn in toward me, put her arms around me, and kind of half throw one leg up across me.

Which meant that when I went to put my hand on her hip and yank her in close, she turned so that her front was facing my side and lifted her leg...
Which put her crotch right where the lower part of her hip would have been.

She was kind of light and I'm a strong guy, so the amount of force I was intending to use to pull her close basically amounted to me putting my hand between her legs from behind and doing a grab-and-lift with enough force to lift her other foot off the ground, lol...blushblushingblush
We both just played it off like we'd actually planned it that way until after the others wandered off a minute or two later... And then just kinda stood there going "um..ah..ahem" for a bit before I said, "Well.. That was interesting... Let's... just pretend we planned it like that, huh?" tongue

We spent the next few minutes laughing our asses off about it.

I never did find out who she was...

Forum Level:
Super Contributor
Mad Jack said:
So I'm at this party, having a conversation with this group of about eight or nine people. Including this one girl I'd never met before. After awhile, the conversation eventually turned into basically a two-man comedy routine between the two of us. We were going back and forth like we'd rehearsed it, entertaining the hell out of the rest of the crowd.
At one point, somebody actually said something like, "You two are hysterical... Do you guys rehearse this stuff or something?"

We happened to be standing side by side at that point. And at the exact same time we both said, "Nope, never met him/her before..." while throwing our arms around each other.
Unfortunately, I was intending to put my hand down low on her hip and playfully pull her in close, but she apparently planned to turn in toward me, put her arms around me, and kind of half throw one leg up across me.

Which meant that when I went to put my hand on her hip and yank her in close, she turned so that her front was facing my side and lifted her leg...
Which put her crotch right where the lower part of her hip would have been.

She was kind of light and I'm a strong guy, so the amount of force I was intending to use to pull her close basically amounted to me putting my hand between her legs from behind and doing a grab-and-lift with enough force to lift her other foot off the ground, lol...blushblushingblush
We both just played it off like we'd actually planned it that way until after the others wandered off a minute or two later... And then just kinda stood there going "um..ah..ahem" for a bit before I said, "Well.. That was interesting... Let's... just pretend we planned it like that, huh?" tongue

We spent the next few minutes laughing our asses off about it.

I never did find out who she was...

Sounds like to me you coulda had more than just a comedy show there mate wink

skl85
this was actually really funny when it happened. iam standing by the womens undies picking out some new ones and i feel someone pat me on the ass and say "come on lets get going hon" i turn around and its some guy..hes starts apoligising and were both laughing..

Forum Level:
Just getting started
This happened recently actually. I was coming out of the train and was trying to put on my backpack. I put one arm in the strap and was swinging around other my arm around looking for the other strap. I ended up grabbing/touching something but I didn't bother with it because I was too determined to get my other arm through the strap. Then I heard some guy talking and laughing with his friend, "That girl grabbed my crotch!" Oops?! blushing

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Grabbing a breast
Dancing with a friend I went to grab her side and she turned to the side and I ended up grabbing her breast. We both jumped back and started laughing,

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Water Park Oops!
I was at a water park with family once and decided to check out the wave pool. I was standing there as the horn blew to signal a new set of waves that would be coming and didn't really set myself against the oncoming rush of water.
The first wave knocked me over and I fell towards a couple of girls who were nearby. My hand somehow got caught in one of the girls bikin bottoms and I nearly pulled the, off of her while trying regain my footing.
When we all stood up she just gave me this look like what the hell was that. I apologized and then she started laughing and said, "I thought you were trying to grab my pussy". Her friend/sister giggled and said, "Darla, don't talk that way".
The girls did leave the area, so I'm sure they believed it was just an accident, however I started standing near some very good looking young men hoping they'd "accidentally" yank my bottoms or top off.
Sad to say it didn't happen.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Im to old now, i solemnly swear if i grope there's nothing accidental about it drool

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I never told my wife, but it was genuinely innocent and accidental.
Her friend was staying over and in the morning, I thought it was my wife at the sink in a dressing gown. I slipped up behind for a morning kiss and grabbed a tit and pussy when her friend turned around with a surprised look. I was as surprised as her, quickly apologized and left the room as my wife came into the lounge room. She didn't quite mention it, but later when I gave my wife a hug from the back she called out to make sure I have the right one. She had a bit of a smile on her face, and I know she realises it was accidental. I just wish I had more of a feel to remember.

Bobweathers
I was teaching a golf lesson to a women that I taught on a weekly basis. She was in her early fifties. We were working on getting her to route her down swing better. She was turned away from me and I reached for her arm, which was connected to her chest. Just as I was going to grab her arm she moved it and I got a handful of her chest instead. I apologized profusely and she had a good laugh about it.

When we were done I apologized yet again, and she responded Honey, I quite enjoyed it. Its the most action I've gotten in years. From then on we joked about it whenever I saw her.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
once at a halloween party
I was at a party with a group of friends. For some reason, (maybe the alcohol) i was reaching over and managed to get a touch of a friends breast, Nothing was said about it so it remains a mystery.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
jizzforfuncouple said: Nothing like a tweak in the early stages to make sure he is not a gherkin.

LOL LOL

DanajustDana
Two years ago, Jack and I went to a house party. There were 6-7 couples present, I went to the kitchen to make a drynk. I was aware someone had walked in behind me. Making a White Russian does however require three different ingredients, so I didn't bother to turn around.

This man who I didn't know, walked up behind me and began playing with my boobs and nibbling on my neck. I fell back in his arms, assuming it was my husband, it wasn't. He started to stammer, his wife walked in. She was wearing a red tube top, white shorts, long brown hair.

Guess what I was wearing? We had a good laugh over it, a few weeks later, Jack and I had them over for drynks and a foursome. We still get together every couple of months for drynks, dinner, and nude adult fun. His wife and I are really close friends, our hubby's fish and play golf together!

Dana

Forum Level:
Just getting started

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Genuine accidental.
When the wife and I were courting (17-18 years of age) we were smooching on the back steps at her place, her younger sister 7-8 years of age "who was always wanting to wrestle" dived between the girlfriend and I and ended up in my lap, I had a roaring hard on and she ended up right on it, not only that as she got up she grabbed it and said "what's that" the girlfriend and i burst out laughing and sent her on her way.
It was nothing sexual at all, just plain embarrassing.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Genuine accidental.
When the wife and I were courting (17-18 years of age) we were smooching on the back steps at her place, her younger sister 7-8 years of age "who was always wanting to wrestle" dived between the girlfriend and I and ended up in my lap, I had a roaring hard on and she ended up right on it, not only that as she got up she grabbed it and said "what's that" the girlfriend and i burst out laughing and sent her on her way.
It was nothing sexual at all, just plain embarrassing.