Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Super Contributor
your first sexual experience
Is your memory of your first sexual experience with another happy, sad, or somewhere in between?

Mine is happy, though I couldn't walk right for the next couple days. Some of my friends have mixed or even negative feelings about their first time.

--fantasm

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Cock_on
I think its a mixture. There is the happiness of what happened along with with sadness and even a little regret that it was a long time ago and the memories fade or take some recalling. Although I think that first love stays with you forever,in some form or another, time moves on and happiness is found in new experiences throughout life.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
very happy

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Very good and very positive! grin

Forum Level:
A Thinker
Sort of nuetral....I don't regret it...but...front seat of a car....pretty rough...pretty fast...pretty scared scared scared scared scared LOL LOL

cpl4funplay
mrs and I both had the same..not great and over fast! we both had good second partners! then at last many years we met each other!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
mixed, enjoyed but felt it would have been better if I could have held on a bit longer before cumming

Forum Level:
A Thinker
Mine was mixed - I was so nervous I went soft inside her BUT she finished me off with a BJ

ARose

I was scared, it was dark and I was all alone LOL, just kidding, well mine was so so, he was older and thought it would magical. over all it was okay.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I was surprised by how soft and warm her vagina was. I was 20 years old and unable to "get any" so I went to a hotel hooker. She was about twice my age; a tiny lady who did not take her bra off. She washed my member in the sink, and I almost came right then. She laid back on the bed put some lube in her and guided me inside. I didn't last long. She washed me off and I got hard again. She was nice but said "Once you come you have to pay again." Even at that it was an great experience.

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
Mine was pretty good, I wasn't prepared for how soft and warm she would feel, totally different from how she felt when I had my finger in her. It was her first also.

I didn't last real long, but I got hard again really quick, and we went a second time and it was really good, for both of us.

She didn't cum during the first go around, although I had licked her to two orgasms before we went at it. She did cum the second time, with a little help from her fingers on her clit.

Overall a very fun experience for both of us, one we repeated many times.

thumbup1 thumbup1

Forum Level:
Just getting started
30 years ago...
She was older than I (two years), both of us first time. We discovered she was multi-orgasmic... and discovered I needed much more. We had sex a dozen times before my first orgasm with her... but it was GREAT! thumbup1

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
very positive! I was at advanced training out of basic. She was extremely petite but more experienced than me. She took me to her room and we had amazing sex for about 8 hours. The negative, she was thin, my hip bones were bruised and sore for many days. To this day I dislike skinny women. I never had sex with another one. I am hugely aroused still by ultra petite women. I came so many times I lost count. I looked her up on facebook a few months ago to see if I could find her. Shes still a hot looking lady!

Smoldering
First sexual experience with another - teenagers in the car, shirts off, hands down her pants. We both discovered finger fucking that night and I came in my pants. What can I say - I was a horny 15 year old.

The first time I actually fucked was some years later. She was older than I and more experienced. Both of us were in need and I took her hack to her apartment after a date. Things heated up explosively, I came before entering her and we both laughed about it. I was pretty young and ten minutes later and were fucking each other silly. I never told her it was my first time, but I expect that must have been obvious to her. She was kind to me.

Only thing - she had an aversion to oral sex. Not on her, not on me. I always thought of that as a lost opportunity, but who knows - she might once have had a bad experience. I didn't push it as I appreciated her attentions just the way she offered them.

One thing that drove her absolutely wild is that we would be in public and I sometimes scoot her into a corner or behind a store display - just out of sight - and slide my hand down her jeans and my fingers up into her very wet, very warm pussy. She would cum almost instantly when I did that and would scold me as soon as she could stop giggling.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I'm so old I don't remember my 1st sexual experience other than the 1st time I jacked off, it felt good then all of a sudden all that white stuff started shooting everywhere It scared me I thought I broke something.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I lost my virginity when I was 17 to a man in his early 40's who I had been dating for a week or so.
I thought it was love but of course it wasn't and my parents were not happy that I was dating a man over twice the age that I was.
Anyway, we went out for drinks one night and he had booked a hotel room for after where we spent the whole night having sex basically.
I think I was more than ready to lose my virginity but didn't really expect how it would be as such.
I have to say, I probably didn't put too much into the night but was amazing sex although I couldn't really walk that well the next day!
As a first time, I have no regrets and I was probably lucky to have had an experienced man for my first time.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Not good but not bad either
Sophomore year in college a guy that I had been over the summer came down for the the weekend. Before he even got there, I just decided that "it was time." So when we came back to my place, I just let it happen. It was painful at first but the pain went away and he just kept going until he came. Pleasurable for me? No, not really. No orgasm and no real excitement either. He drove home the next day and that was the last time that we "dated." So, it wasn't good but it wasn't bad either. bored

I didn't have my first orgasm from sex until three years later...

Forum Level:
Just getting started
On reflection days later and now, positive, but at the time very dodgy and I should not have done it. i was young and dumb and curious as hell.

I was only a teenager, but decided to go cruising at a public toilet, so yes, not smart, very nervous and too freaked out to enjoy at the time...but when it sunk in what i had experienced i had too go back for much much more and the rest is history.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Just fucking amazing
My first time was fucking amazing! I was 13 at a wedding reception and got pick-up by a 32yr old bi-sexual slut. I was 6'1" and 185 with long hair, mustache, and a deep voice, so she didn't realize how old I was. We went back to her place got naked, she pushed me back on the bed climbed on and by the time she had taken my cock all the way in I blew. blushing She asked if it was my first time and when I said yes she said well I teach you, spun around sat on my face and sucked me till I had licked her clean and came deep down her throat! She kept sucking to keep me hard turned around again and told me that this time I would last longer. This was on Friday night, by the time I went home Sunday night we had done everything from my fucking her ass, to her using a vibe in my ass. For the next year she did everything from 3somes with her girlfriend to gangbangs. She taught me how to make almost any woman squirt, how to pick up women, spot a slut from across the room you name it. We had a lot of fun till a guy I knew that she wouldn't fuck got mad and told her I was only 14. Well she freaked out and would see me anymore, so I kicked the guy's ass for fucking up a good thing for me. So yes my first time was fucking amazing, and because of her I picked up and fuck hundred of women over the years. So Rodell where ever you are, thank-you very, very much!!! thumbup yahoo happydance

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I just turned 18 and she was a month away from being 18... we were dating for a few weeks and we were house sitting for a friend in the morning I don't know how it came up but I told her I've never been with a girl like that, I knew she had slept with someone before.. so that night another friend came over we were playing cards and drinking. He left and we were goin to go to bed I was in the other bedroom, she yelled out to me to come here for a second I went into her room and she was laying on the bed topless with her panties on. She said why don't you sleep here I was like ok lol, I told her I gotta warn you I sleep naked(I've always slept naked since I was 13 no matter where or who I was with) she smiled and said well I'm half naked it would only be fair..... I slid into the bed and she started to make out with me, I started playing with her beautiful C cup tits and sucking on them, she started rubbing my hard cock so I slid my hand down and underneath her panties and started to rub what I thought was her pussy her hair patch. I kept moving my head down and she'd stop me after the 4th or 5th time she said she was just getting off her period. I said that's ok and she let me continue down I pulled her panties off and went right to the patch to eat her out... as I was moving my head and tongue around I hit this warm wet spot that tasted great,I repositioned myself and she reached down and spread her pussy lips open, I remember thinking WOW I buried my face deep and licked and sucked her for a half hour. I came back up and kissed her and she slid over the top of me grabbed cock and she slid it in between those soft, wet, warm pussy lips and it just swallowed my whole cock and did that feel amazing... she was riding me than she would slide forward until the head of my cock came out and she'd rock back and forth popping the head in and out of her pussy then she'd fall back and take it deep again we did this for 20 minutes or so.... I finally said I'm gonna cum and se rode e faster until I blew my huge load deep inside of her. She collapsed on top of me, my cock still hard and inside of her, about 5 minutes later as my cock softened and she was contracting she spit my cock out.... she still laid on top of my and I could feel my cum still hot dripping onto the top of my cock. We feel asleep the next morning I remember going into the bathroom and seeing my cock all chalkie white (now knowing it was dried cum lol) I was like damn my Virgin skin is shedding lol. I still had the sweet smell of her pussy in my mustache. It was awesome and I think I gotta say I lasted so long because I was drunk.....
We only lasted about a year after that she taught me a shit load about fucking and pleasing a woman.... she was and still is a great and awesome person.
I'm married now and about 5 years after we split she became a lesbian and still after 31 years I still remember that first fuck like it was yesterday and I still talk to her to this day, as a matter of fact she was texting this morning how funny I ran across this afterwards....

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I was driving back from the beach with my girlfriend at the time (I was 16 and she was 15) with my best friend and his girlfriend in the back seat.

My girlfriend was giving me a blowjob and I exploded in her mouth, just as I was making a sharp turn into heavy traffic, almost making me run across a median and hitting a large concrete street light.

Found out later that my friends were doing the same thing in the back seat.

Smoldering
Spaceentity said: I was driving back from the beach with my girlfriend at the time (I was 16 and she was 15) with my best friend and his girlfriend in the back seat.

My girlfriend was giving me a blowjob and I exploded in her mouth, just as I was making a sharp turn into heavy traffic, almost making me run across a median and hitting a large concrete street light.

Found out later that my friends were doing the same thing in the back seat.

That works! LOL

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My first true sexual experience was just shy of my 16th birthday with a 30ish lady who lived several streets away from my house. Betty was a married mother of 3 boys, a customer on my paper route and my lawn mowing list. She added to my income by asking my mother if she thought I was capable of handling babysitting duties, her oldest was a classmate of my younger brother. Not only did she enrich my wallet but she increased my knowledge and appreciation of women. What a fun and profitable summer that was.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
After my first my dad asked me what it was like and i said i didn't think it would hurt my ass so much

bryan5151
first time

my first time was fucking my g/f in a buss stop shelter, got a few looks but wasn't going to stop, i was around 16 at the time,

my wife had her cherry taken when she was 13, her b/f fucked her then on the next date, he lined up his mates who all took turns, since then she has loved orgies and group fucks,

randypete
first time
my first time i was 13 and very happy memories wish i could go back in time raspberry jerk jerk

marriedbi52
1st time I was 10 & had NO idea that a cock could/would go in a pussy! 9 y o neighbor girl asked to see my "wee-wee", so I pushed my shorts down for her. She played with it till I was hard, then showed me where it went. We actually had intercourse & I climaxed but had no cum at 10. She set me on a course of loving pussy, but regret how she came to give me some. Turns out her dad had been molesting her & that's where she learned about intercourse. I hope she faired well in life............ heart

Forum Level:
Just getting started
my first time was with my girl friends dad

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Good question
And it has brought back happy memories. We were 15 my g/f took me back to her house after school. We started making out and before I knew what was happening I was on my back fully clothed, she was on top with her short skirt raised, panties still on and was riding my bulge like there was no tomorrow. Her blouse was open and I had ready access to her large tits. The first time I lent up to suck them I came in my pants. She however kept riding me until she had cum too. Clearly she knew what she was doing and I had no clue. The train ride home I had a very wet patch on my crotch and a huge smile on my face. bounce bounce Happy dayz

Her_Toy
A happy memory, if brief!

My girlfriend was staying over and I sneaked into her room for a pre-arranged 'kiss and cuddle' as she put it. So we started petting, and I'm rubbing my hardon against her, and next thing I know she's pulling my pj bottoms down, then her own, and she tells me to stick it in.

I remember trying to use the movie technique of 'no-hands', just climbing on and expecting my cock to find its own way, and we had a laugh as I jabbed it against her two or three times until she took hold and held it against her hole. I still remember how wet she felt when I shoved forward and to my surprise sank in all the way.

There was then some muted thrusting as we both tried to keep the noise down so my parents wouldn't hear. Not for long, though. I was so excited, especially as I hadn't been expecting us to go all the way, that I shot my load almost immediately. The first and only time I've suffered premature ejaculation.

We got better at it after that.

martinjkl1
Yes, I had no idea what we were doing though. It was nice.