Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Condom Use
Condom use appears to be on the decline. I haven't been asked to use one in ages. If the "Fucking" pictures page here I rarely see condoms being used.

My question is: Who here uses/has partner use condoms. Why?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Blowjob_Princess - Please don't take offence as other people have picked on your comments already.

There are lots of people out there that thought they were clean, thought their occasional lovers were "clean" or "not the sort of person to have an STD" - they now have STD's, or are unable to have children or are on life long medication and a shortened life with HIV..... why oh why take the risk?

"When you sleep with someone you are sleeping with every partner they may have had - from wives/husbands to drunken fumbles when the beer goggles are on. You are also almost sharing a needle with anyone they have slept with that has dabbled in drugs."

Haven't you heard about some cases of young haemophiliacs (could have been virgins) that were so very unfortunate to get HIV or CJD from infected bllod transfusions? How does that sit with the idea of being able to tell by looking?

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
(Im hubby) with my exwife we used the rhythm method successfully until we planned our first. After baby #1 her periods became very irregular. We began trying to use condoms but she hated them. We used the pull out and cum in her mouth method for a while quite exclusively with success. I introduced her to anal, from then on when we had sex and I was ready to cum I would switch to her ass and cum. Thats how we had sex for about 10 years until we decided to have baby #2. After that one, back to anal birth control.
with my current wife, shes much younger than me and loathes condoms. We use the pullout method, weve used anal to finish, and we will keep a condom handy. Usually as I know im nearing orgasm I slip it on quick and that way she gets bare cock til the end.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Interesting thread
I contend that most of the intercourse pictures here are between long time partners who are likely on some other form of birth control or are looking to have a baby.

Saying the looking over someone else is safer then condoms is one of the stupidiest things I have heard. Look at all the pics here, I bet most people would never guess that innocent looking mother of 3 would be posting a picture of her getting splitroasted.

Peakcouple69
We started sex in the 70s, before AIDs and when almost all girls took the pill. Many girls even expected to be creampied on the first date. Rose and I became used to being promiscuous without protection.

We didn't use a condom for our first fuck. When we started swinging a few weeks after that first fuck, we agreed we would use condoms with others. But not long after we became friends with a couple and decided to bareback together. We're still barebacking with them, 12 years later.

Despite our intentions, we have barebacked with complete strangers on a few occasions, usually when we were orgying in large groups. All that condom-on-condom-off restricted the play, which was usually 'change position, change partner'. We are a bit wiser now, but we currently bareback with three other couples. OK, it might be risky but life is full of risks.

readyfornewfun
If I don't know the guy and I'm letting him put his dick in my pussy he has to wear a condom. I'm not on the pill and don't want to get pregnant. Most guys are just happy to be getting some so they don't complain.

Depending on the guy I probably won't make him wear a condom for anal. I love feeling a huge load of cum shooting up my ass.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I never let any of my man to use condom.
I don't like condom. Before sleeping with any guy, I prefer to get him medical certified of STD,STI and HIV free, but no condom. I like real touch of cock head inside my pussy and cum shot inside my pussy.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
TNBuilder said: With the Wife, no, since she is on the pill, with The Ex (FB), yes, since she is crazy fertile. Seriously considering getting snipped to make life simpler. ohmy

And a few years after that post, The Wife asked me to get snipped so there went the need for condoms. thumbup

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Condom
"Condom" - the word sounds familiar but I can't quite remember... Am I having another blonde moment? dildo

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
If I ever had to wear a condom while fucking a chick, I would have to call either the coroner or the mortician and have them on stand by because I would definitely fuck the poor chick to death before I came. That's not even close to fucking pussy. It's pretending to fuck pussy but you are really fucking a piece of rubber. I'd rather have a handjob. At least that's skin to skin contact.

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
Interesting thread and some even more interesting answers. My wife and I have been exclusive since 1993. We do not use condoms. We have been with a few friends for threesomes and things like that and always used them then. We always got tested a couple weeks afterwards. Luckily we are both clean cause there are things that you can catch that condoms will not prevent. Hell, people can have herpes, genital warts and other nasty shit and not even show any symptoms of disease. Trying to stay clean simply because you think you are so good at picking sexual partners or not having relations with people of a certain demographic has to be one of the dumbest things I have ever heard/read in my life. Nobody is immune to disease. Good luck with that. thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I would rubber up with a fb or new partner, Thankfully I'm an ugly fecker so wont need to worry about unprotected sex anytime soon raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I prefer not to use them with a steady partner. Her choice though really. Casual hookups though are a MUST!

microdick
never found one small enough that doesnt fall off.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
condoms
It has to be down to personal choice and if sleeping with just about anyone then silly not to but if you have regular friends then why make them wear a condom if your going bareback with your wife and I am sure that no one would really sleep with a guy they felt unsure of that would be madness.
We had two friends and both had been sexual friends for a long time, one married the other divorced and we knew they were both safe and clean. My wife can't have kids never has been able to so no risk of her having another guys kids or him needing to worry that he has to tell his wife another woman is having his baby.
For my side of it all I love to have sex with her after he has cum as I just love feeling his semen inside her but also watching his face as he looses control mmmm

Forum Level:
Just getting started
We all care about STIs, but....
Sorry, I just can't. I have tried, but often, it's the women themselves that roll the condom off. And it's an accident that I've found out I'm a breeder - and some women like seed to swim right up into their wombs. Look, I am sorry and I know that means babies and poverty for some women, but that's just me - and it turns out, some women like it, and even need it. With guys, I like the intimacy of a cock in my mouth, but I would maybe be a bit more careful unless I really liked or loved the guy.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
To Microdick
Well, never mind, because I think you are cute xxx

Forum Level:
Just getting started
To Microdick
Well, never mind, because I think you are cute xxx

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Let's bump this one
interesting thread

Forum Level:
Just getting started

Friends! You have a narrow knowledge of condom use!
1. Great elastic for hair.
2. The item placed in the condom is protected from moisture.
3. If you pump the condom with helium, you can arrange a party or go to the parade.
4. A bucket of water is placed in the condom. Excellent alcohol storage capacity. In the process of fermentation, vapors are released, a condom due to its elastic properties can withstand everything.
5. In rainy weather, a condom will keep your hair style.
6. Direct appointment.
7 ... can be continued indefinitely)))

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
1hotnurse said: (Im hubby) with my exwife we used the rhythm method successfully until we planned our first. After baby #1 her periods became very irregular. We began trying to use condoms but she hated them. We used the pull out and cum in her mouth method for a while quite exclusively with success. I introduced her to anal, from then on when we had sex and I was ready to cum I would switch to her ass and cum. Thats how we had sex for about 10 years until we decided to have baby #2. After that one, back to anal birth control.
with my current wife, shes much younger than me and loathes condoms. We use the pullout method, weve used anal to finish, and we will keep a condom handy. Usually as I know im nearing orgasm I slip it on quick and that way she gets bare cock til the end.

you seriously think only the orgasm/cum can get a woman pregnant?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My wife can't use pills so we used condoms first years of our marriage. There were only two breaks for insemination. Immediately after the second birth (it was enough heavy for her) I was snipped. Also we don't cheat. So now we don't need condoms and it made us much closer.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
happydance

randyrobin
jerk so got to have safe horny sex

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
terrid53 said: I understand the need for condom's, however if I sense a red flag, or think a man should rubber up, I just say no, & move on, after all, we don't wear Levi's in the shower. LOL

Dana sorry thats the stupidest comparence i heard,
but in public baths some people do wear protection, against vorts, bath slippers

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
TNBuilder said: With the Wife, no, since she is on the pill, with The Ex (FB), yes, since she is crazy fertile. Seriously considering getting snipped to make life simpler. ohmy

how about you get snipped so your wife doesnt have to keep taking hormones she doesnt need? just a non selfish thought