Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Strange sex toys
Ok we have all tried dildo's and vibrators. What other objects are fun and pleasurable out there.We have tried a stocking nice and clean and some lube my hubby filled my pussy with it then slowly pulled it out. WOW it felt great.What other WOW things are out there.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
9-Volt battery on the clit. I've heard it's intense, but pleasurable.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
calli
batteries
Just wondering how the 9 volt battery trick works,how do you attach to the clit etc.Always interested in new/unusual techniques

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Well, my gf just heard about it and I guess she's tried it out. Just touch it to your clit. When both positive and negative knobs are touching, it completes the circuit and lets the electricity through. I don't know how she could stand it, cuz i remember as a kid my dad telling me to touch it to my tongue and I thought it was a helluva shock!

N

genius149
with the copper coloured top...
I would guess if you were gonna try that one it'd be safer going for the cheap market versions rather than a duracell or other similar expensive manufacturer confused

Forum Level:
Just getting started
lots of stuff
I once had my gf at the time all hot and ready to go. Then i told her i was going to go and get the camera, and when i came back i wanted her to have 3 things ready to fuck herself with while i took pics. They needed to be things I had never seen her use on herself before.

She chose a beerbottle, a bingo dabber, and a plastic diet coke bottle.

Lots of fun!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
batteries
9-volts are great and lots of fun. You can touch them to your tongue to get an idea of what it's like, but it's a bit stronger there and leaves a metalic flavor. Make sure the skin is moist when using them, but not wet. My girlfriend likes it on her clit, but it's too strong to keep it there. She prefers to use it on the lips, running the current across the opening. They're also great on the nipples, something both sexes can enjoy. Just remember, leaving it on in one place continuously for a long time can cause a very mild burn. (It takes about two minutes solid, I've found.) Move it around. Spinning it over the nipple or clit can be a lot of fun.

nutty_chicklette
Battery operated toothbrushe, amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum Level:
A Thinker
I am not sure how "STRANGE" they are, but:

Glass dildos are incredible.
They are available in many different shapes, colors, sizes,etc.
They can be custom designed and built to fulfill your own desires.

Butt Plugs are always fabulous fun.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have seen a variety of toys at the adult bookstore, made of "Cyberskin" material. They come in penis shapes, and pussy shapes. The box has a little window in it where you can touch a sample of the "skin". It feels very realistic! Soft and squishy.

Also, foods as toys can be exciting and different. Such as cucumbers, melons, raw liver, etc. Just walk through a grocery store while horny. You'll be amazed at the possibilities!

inasomacoma
i was in the dollar store one day and i came across a little "blackhead suction remover" i bought it and i use it to suck on my clit, it feels great, especially when i lift up my hood and put it directly on my clit, wow! and it feels great on my nipples too! and, it only cost a dollar! cheapest toy i own!!! and no, i never tried to use to it remove a blackhead, so i dont know if it actually works for that!!! hehe

jez0
i love all kind of objects in me

zuccini
cucumber
banana

bottles
kitchen tools
cans

i love evrything inside me..if u wanna see something inside me just suggest me what and i will take the pic 4 ya!

AnnaSmek
Bananas is a classic. I like those smile

longhotshowers
Do bondage toys count?

moonmaster
Ive tried a 9v on my cock. It stings quite a bit. I stuck a needle in one of my balls once. It was a sharp needle, but it took a hell of force to get it into the actual testicle. It didnt hurt surprisingly. There was a very slight dull soreness for a day afterwards. That was probably not smart considering what an infection might have done. Ive got a pic of that if anyone is interested.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I can't recommend highly enough a toy called "Japanese clover clamps" for your nipples.

Fun, fun, fun..

Forum Level:
Just getting started
This will make him smile
Years ago I was called overseas for several months to watch over a project. A few weeks into this trip my wife advised she was sending me something titled "Your favorite things in your favorite place". My next box from home included photos (Polaroids, this was late 60's early 70's) of a variety of my favorite things, ie...the handle of a putter, the handle of a flyrod, some antique hand tools, the upper end of bottle of Scotch, the key fob to our little Cessna, and many items I can't recall. She sent maybe 25 pictures over a couple months.
With the advent of digital cameras and e-mail, think of all the photos you young ladies could send to your SO showing his favorite things in his favorite place.

lickallnite
Clit sucker and penis pump
Much like inasomacomas black head sucker, my wife and I use clit suckers and penis pumps. If you use them right the swelling can be great fun.

Scott8361
"i love all kind of objects in me

zuccini
cucumber
banana

bottles
kitchen tools
cans"

I am with Jez on this one.... all of the above plus other objects for my solo anal play!

I have made my own with a rolled up chamois (one for drying your auto). It was rolled up over a length of rubber tubing for some stiffness, then covered with a condom. It is great for easily varying size based on how you roll it up! Plus it can be nice and flexible or stiff depending on what kind of tubing you roll it up over.

Scott8361
I thought of another one I like...

Empty plastic shampoo or conditioner bottles. The long, cylindrical ones about 2 to 2.5" diameter. Fill them with really warm (almost hot)water and the sensation is incredible!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Ping pong balls!
Glue some ping pong balls together! As many as you want, any shape you want! Straight, curved, spiral! Great for the G-spot!

curious111973
I've used a bit of pipe insulation as a makeshift woman. You know, the black foam/rubbery stuff you see on hot water pipes. You have to find just the right size though...

camocouple
SKYLANE!
A Cessna keyfob? SWEET! It's a bit of a topic shift, but what kind did you have? My wife and I have enjoyed many fun flights at 5280 and 6076 feet MSL. Thank god for two axis autopilots and generous CG envelopes!

nixz69
my wife uses the batterery tooth brush on her clit.

and her fav "real" toy is the butterfly. I'm sure you have heard of them