Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Eating pussy
I love to just eat and eat.. I want the woman to cum and cum, all over my face, I enjoy feeling those juicy lips and teasing the clit... sorry there is a question here.. all females, would you enjoy a guy to just eat you out for an hour or so?
or is that too much?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
jersey_wife
i dont believe there is a time limit. if you are licking me for 10 minutes and i cum, i dont want anymore licking after that. i want to be fucked. but if your licking me for 30 minutes and i havent cum yet..please feel free to continue!..lol.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
raspberry I love being licked and kissed for long periods of time, I remember once over the course of a day I was layed out with him between my legs licking and kissing and making me cum for nearly 3 hours with a coouple of breaks for him to catch breath, and to get new towels. Soaked bed so much we ended up sleeping on floor. I love squirting and he loves when I do. Now I am horny and want to be licked.

Forum Level:
Super Contributor
If you're still licking me after an hour, something is working right. After a cluster of orgasms, I'm through for the time being, and if they haven't cum within an hour, either your tongue isn't where it should be, or I'm distracted by throughts of recarpteting the condo.

--fantasm

LickThenThrustOne
Three hours is the longest I have eaten out a pussy. The key to it is whether or not the woman just wants to be face-fucked or if she is wanting the eating as the leadup to fucking her brains out. jerk jerk

Lots of slurping and licking it up though can get her spent to where she wants to lay back and smile before the next round, w00t tongue tongue

Also, once you finish her pussy off then have at her asshole too thumbup thumbup thumbup

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
LickMyNutsOnce
Ahhhh...the girl with faraway eyes...and, the Sephora lipstick smeared asshole.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Phallus Lover...do ya have to scrub real hard, to clean smeared lipstick from your rubber woman's asshole???

naughtynici92
i hate the terms 'eating pussy'

sounds horrible!

tina_71
you can lick me all day anyday and I dont mind redeyes I love it I will never say no to a good licking unless it is to stop and get a good fucking and then maybe go back for some more licking love

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I like to have my pussy eaten, but I don't like it to take a long time. I like to move on to other things!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
i share your enthusiasm for eating pussy, but the longest i have ever managed to do, is about an hour and a half... my girlfriend at the time, was so tired, that after that, she gave me the worst bj of my life...

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
eating pussy
i love geting my pussy eating by a man or a women raspberry raspberry raspberry raspberry

newbienudeswhore
I loooooooooove it...but the max I need (if your doing it right) is about half hour...thats perfect...I get off several times and it feels sooooo good to get fucked after I cum a lot!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
licking pussy
i love licking pussy just cum here now and sit on my face for a couple of hours jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Super Contributor
I love doing it! grin raspberry

Forum Level:
Super Contributor
Apart from the physical sensation of a mouth and tongue on my lips and clit, it's extremely sexy to look down and see someone's head at work between my legs, my fingers running through his hair.

--fantasm

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yup...licking pussy is soooo much fun! Always fun!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yes
Love licking it she happy long and slow,suck her clit push my tongue in deep as she cummmmmmmmm..Then fuck it just feel,s better when she wet and warm,. 2c

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Going Down
raspberry thumbup I'm a hard-core eater. I eat before AND after. Of course, since I have an implant, I don't cum, and stay hard 24/7 so I can fuk all night, but I totally enjoy making a girl happy with my tongue. The longest I ever stayed down on a girl was for 3 hours (without a break)- it was slow, I just took my time, and each time she orgasmed, I went back up to her breasts and started all over kissing her body, and kissing her all over, back to her vulva and vagina, including some rimming and tongue tickling of her urethra. I believe she had 10, maybe 11 orgasms that night just from oral. When we got to penetration she was pretty wild and had a very hard orgasm. I pulled out and went back down on her and gently ate her, mostly tongue fucking her and tasting her juice, and then licking and teasing her sensative swollen clit and she actually had a spazing climax. We both fell asleep after that.......

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I love eating pussy as much as the next guy (maybe more) but think about it.. an hour?

It's about the givin & receiving. There should always be a delicous build up to the big O. If a woman says sghe likes it longer than an hour at one time than she's weird! Can a guy give it for an hour?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
i realy do enjoy eating pussy and i luv it when a women cums this way! i could spend all night eating but then its time for the main course1

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I forgot the other point of view...
My gf and I didn't even go down on each other for an hour at a time during our 2 hour marathon! I don't think my mouth could handle it for very long! I love eating pussy, but sometimes you've just gotta either take a break from it (whether you're the eater or the main course) or get to fucking!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
naughty??
Naughty why don't like the phrase "eating pussy"?? What would u want to call it??
dildo bounce

Forum Level:
Just getting started
The first time I did eat a girl out, for more than a hour it was- stop, stop, stop, a few seconds later, don't stop, don't stop, the next time I called her for a date, she said next time shave a little closer, if you are in the mood to make me feel good.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
LOL peppy! I take it you had the cleanest shave in town the next time? tongue

dom48167
Definately my favorite pastime

rguy2
Love my pussy licked mmmmm fuck yea!
Also love the taste of it even better!

lil. one
raspberry I luv it grin

Forum Level:
Just getting started

no one enjoys eating pussy any more that I do........It is the best......and so delicious !!!!!!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
You can write a novel on my wife's pussy with your tongue - she enjoys oral quite a bit.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Maybe the question should have been: Are there any women who don't want their pussy licked? I mean, I love it, I can't imagine any women saying no.