Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
ARose
Fishing resort
This sexual encounter happened when I was 18 working at a fishing resort near the community where I come from in Northern Ontario. The job required waitressing and cleaning the cabins.

During one of the hottest days on record a father and son came into the restraint, I went over to take their order and noticed this handsome, very good looking guy. I took a glimpse of him sitting there and once I took their order, I kept checking him out and so was he, and it was like we connect without talking to one another.

Everyday when I went to work, I hoped to see him even though we never met formally. One day while during my day off I saw him walking around town and he noticed me and came over to say hi and asked where he could purchase some fishing gear. I gladly tod him where to purchase the items and he asked if I would show him where the store was, of course I was glad to show him. He introduced himself (Ron).

After he purchased what he needed he asked if I wanted to go for a drink at the local bar, since it was hot and unbearable due to the heat wave, we headed over to the bar, one drink lead to another and soon a few hours had passed by.

Ron was talkative and made eye contact with me and soon he was placing his hand on my arm, soon he was sitting closer to me and our shyness was soon behind us. I liked his attention and welcomed his touching. When he got up to use the bathroom, he gave him a tap on his gorgeous butt, he looked at me and smiled. When he returned he suggested we go to his cabin to have a few drinks there. I asked him where his father was, he had gone on a over night fishing expedition by plane and would be retuning the next evening. I agreed to go his cabin, I knew then his intentions and I wanted him, and it wasn’t the alcohol talking.

When we got to the cabin, we continued drinking and I could feel the alcohol taking effect. Ron sat across from me and asked if I would join him on the couch, without hesitation I sat next to him and we began kissing.

Soon his hands where on my breasts, caressing them, squeezing them, and then he began unbuttoning my shirt. He removed my shirt and then my bra. He took his time undressing me and had me lying on the couch within minutes. He then went between my legs mounding me with while I had my jeans on, I could feel his bulge with each push against my pussy. Ron then proceed to undo my jeans and unzipping my jeans, slowly pulling and tugging down my jeans, soon my pussy was exposed, I told Ron to take his jeans off , as he stood up and began doing what I asked, I took off my jeans laying naked on the couch.

I was rubbing my pussy looking at him, he was hard and his cock was stiff. Ron positioned himself between my legs and lowered himself down on me, rubbing his dick between my pussy lips, gawd it felt good when his shaft was rubbing against my clit. I reached around his neck and pulled him down and asked him to Fuck Me. I grabbed his hard cock and placed it at my wet opening. Ron slide in with easy and began stroking me, I opened my legs wider and pushed my hips letting him know how good it felt deep inside me. I grabbed his hands and placed them on my ass, I love the feel of a guy holding my ass while he fucks me. I could hear Ron’s breathing as he stroked his hard cock into me. I lifted and bent my legs wide for him each time his shaft rubbed against my clit. Ron lifted himself up with his arms looked down between my legs and watching his cock going in and out. He then held my legs over his arms and had my legs wide apart. He began pounding me hard, making me cum almost instantly, I began moaning and telling him he was making me cum and how good he felt.

Ron asked me if I would let him go fuck me ass, I said okay but I wanted to suck his cock before I let him do my ass. I knelt in front of me and I sat up to suck his cock, tasting my cum on his cock. I laid back on the couch and spread my legs for him again rubbing my pussy and lubing up my butt hole for Ron.

Ron lowered himself down and felt his cock head pushing against my opening. Even though I could feel the pain rush through me, my lips quivered as he was going in, Gawd it hurt but also exciting. Once Ron was in and stroking me, I spread me legs wider, soon it felt comfortable to handle, I was rubbing my pussy as he stroked me harder and faster, I began moaning again.

Ron pulled out and walked me over to the bed, he had me on the edge of the bed and lifted me legs over his arms again, he entered my ass again and his full attention was on my pussy watching his cock going in and out. I rubbed my tits and pussy as he enjoyed my ass.

I could feel Ron ready to exploded and he asked if I wanted him to shoot his cum in my ass, I told him no and to shoot his load on my pussy and tits. He did as I asked and saw a stream of cum shoot on to me.

We laid on the bed holding each other, we then too a quick shower and continued on with a few more drinks. I wore a t-shirt of his while we drank, about an hour later we were back on the bed fucking again. I spent the night with him and fucked him one more time before I went home.

More to this story…let me know if you want to read that one.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Well
Yes I do want to hear more give us all of it.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
sexisfun14
more more
rod in hand ready to go ....and may have to get a fishing pole too

LizardGuy
jerk Hot, Hot, Hot. Nice story - good job.