Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
sexy6inch
Jerk off club forming in Mansfield OH
Hi, here is the deal. I have contacted many men here in Ohio wanting to suck my first cock. I have chickened out several times...sorry if this has been you. I have decided to form a jerk off club. The reason is simple...I get scared off even though I want it so bad so I am starting slow. I figure if I can get 6-8 guys in the same room naked just to jerk off even though we all want to either suck or be sucked off (I am turned on by hard ons not simply naked men), nature will take its course. I go crazy jerking off when I see a hard on this site, form my lips in a blowjob position and go down on the screen so as soon as the first guy gets a hard on I will be all over him. Now that I have many interested in getting together, about 10, I have rented a hotel room - each room has individual door so you don't have to go by the front desk (Motel 6, off of Rt 30, trimble rd exit) for Friday April 23rd and have taken off work...it would be rather hard to go explain it at work that I don't want it off now and I can't go home until morning smile I will show up at 1030pm and meet anyone who responds to this message. My hope is to get a minimum of 4 guys together so we can each have a partner when things get going but the more the marrier. And if you have a friend you want to bring that is fine too...if you know a woman who would get off with us let me know but that will have to be approved by all guys committing to the evening! Even if you are scared too and just want to watch that is great...I would love to just see another hard cock there and who knows you will at least enjoy the view and at best get or give a blow job yourself...right? If you are interested please let me know! I will get back to all who say yes with the screen names of those cumming to our party (there is at least one 7" and one 8" on my list). If I have contacted you before and you are sceptical please at least let me know if you can make it...what is the worst that happens...no one responds to this message out of the 10 on my list. What is the best that can happen...you can be getting together with 8-10 horny guys and get and/or give many blowjobs. If you can't make this but want to let me know this also so I can set up another date...otherwise I will just have keep looking for more guys and wait until I have another list of 8-10 guys and try again! John :O

If this thread breaks our rules please