Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
why you hate breast implants?
okay I know a lot of guys say they prefer natural breasts to fake breasts.

can you explain why, if so? like is it the look and feel? (what if they looked totally natural?) or is the knowledge that they are fake enough of a turn off?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I post, a LOT
never felt a set of fakes....but I've seen enough to know they don't look natural thumbdown

any ladies that think their fakes look real, by all means, get in touch devil wink LOL

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Each guy has an opinion and a like/dislike or a better word would be preference.
IMHO Saravin, some women equate bigger with being better and for me thats just not the case. Some women might have augmentation and go from a "C" cup to a "F"
cup and in a lot of cases the breasts really dont look real. Gravity you know?
The actress Kate Hudson just had augmentation and went from an "A" cup to probably a full "B" and looks great. It's the womans body I just prefer a natural B to huge boobs that have been surgically altered. Thats just me. 2c
I've never felt "fake" boobs so I cant talk to what they feel like.

Forum Level:
Handle Me With Care
I don't hate them, but a girl should never have them without a very good reason in my opinion.
Even if vitually flat chested...

Forum Level:
I post, a LOT
Raven.....your inflatable girlfriends boobs are fake raspberry grin

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I do not hate them, I have seen some deflated hanging tits made to look fantastic.
I do think you have to consider possible health problems, I wouldn't want my wife to take the risk.
Glad that angel Angel has a real nice natural pair.

drewxcore
I do actually know a woman with fake breasts that look natural. She obviously had a decent surgeon!

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
drew... MAKE HER POST THEM!!!

ravn, what qualifies as "a very good reason"?

Forum Level:
Handle Me With Care
well, if a breast has had to be removed because of a lump for example.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I don't think I can be fooled by implants if I get to see them move (or rather NOT move). Would you like sucking a cock if you knew there was a plastic lumpy rod inside it, just under the skin that you could see and it felt weird on your lips? I'm guessing that would be a turn off.
A lawyer friend did help me by saying about "augmented breasts that might not be preferable : "It's NOT a deal breaker"

tbird83
I prefer natural but I don't hate implaints.

johnnyc2k
Hmmmmm

Very interesting thread. To me, even if they look superbly natural - but are infact fake - it's enough for me not to love them as much as natural tits. I mean, yes, they're still tits, nice to look at and all that, but just leave them natural, that's beautiful enough!

NudistHarry
I don't "hate" fake boobs in most cases. I prefer natural ones because fake ones tend to LOOK fake. I have seen a few ladies with "fake" boonbs that looked natural. The ladies were eitehr originally "A" cup or had to have their breats removed and their "new-fake" boobs were only a "C" cup.

An example of fake boobs that I like the least: D cup or bigger boobs on a 40+ year old woman with NO sag, and are perfectly round - they just don't look right on the woman.

I generally prefer "C" to "DD" cup boobs, but I'd rather see a lady that was "A" cup or completely flat chested then to have "D" or bigger fake boobs that were obviously fake.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Obviously, I understand why a woman would want/need implants in reconstructive procedures. Otherwise, though, I simply don't like them. They always look too perfect, too symmetrical. I don't want a Barbie doll; I want a real woman. As I understand it (and, I admit, I may be wrong here), nipple senstivity goes way down (or completely away) after a boob job. I enjoy playing with a woman's breasts during foreplay; I'd like her to enjoy it, too. Bottom line is, if you're attractive, the size of your breasts doesn't matter to me. If I don't find you attractive, bigger breasts won't change that fact.

seaxun
never felt fake tits afore ,so cant i say ' hate them'..... visually some of them look rubbish,like 2 perfect round tits,that dont work for me...
Cyril.

1234uncut
i dont "hate" them, but i dont really like them
some girls could use them yea.. but not for size, i think its more about shape
if a girl has natural A's, so be it.. as long as they are cute and perky, i love em, natural perky B's, great! i love them.. they dont have to be BIG to be sexy, after i grew out of the early teeen years where you are taught to liek big tits, i realized that small tits are just as hot, almost hotter in some cases, depends on the girl.
somsone mentioned kate hudson, i think she is one of the hottest actresses in hollywood, she did look alittle flat, but i bet they were so perky and nice, good thing she didnt go too big and wreck her appearance . most girls go too big and look like strippers dying for attentions.
if its a self esteem issue to have BIGGER tits, i kind of dont get that at all, woman are the ones who constantly feel the need to tell men the size of their penis doesnt matter, yet so many woman have to run out spend $5000+ on a pair of silicone sacks to make their tits "BIGGER"... i just dont get it. then comes the "oh well its for my self esteeem".... so maybe all these guys that you so often tell that penis size doesnt matter, want their penis to be longer for "self esteem" as well? i see it as yet another double standard. all in all, no i dont really like breast implants, but sometimes there is a time and place for them.

stephen-232
the best thing about a womans breasts is are how soft they are, and when a woman gets implants not only does it make them stiff and unflexable but thier natural shape is gone and they dont look as nice. I guess they may look better from afar when she is completely clothed but in my opinion they are not appealing in person anymore.
the way they feel and look is a turn off for me.

Fun red
Kate Hudson had a boob job????? I am so out of the pop culture loop. I gotta google that.

I fooled around with a woman who had a very subtle job. They felt great. Firm, but not unnaturally so. I don't think it was necessary, but she is a sweetheart and whatever makes her happy is fine with me.

1234uncut
yea i googled kate hudson lastnight, def looks like she has some nice perky little B's now
either way she is absolutely drop dead gorgeous

muffmuncher1
First of all it just fucking freaks me right out that a woman would want to mutilate her body with implants, thats fucked up. except as was mentioned above in the case of reconstructive procedures, thats a whole different reason, most fake boob jobs are not only repulsive but so obviously fake looking they look totally ridiculous and makes me wonder if the woman is retardedly oblivious to everyone around them, no, fake tits are pretty fucking ugly if you ask me, if you ladies are interested in attracting people just show your bodies off, do't mutilate them. personally I prefer small to medium tits thumbup

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
How about the fact that many women just go WAY, WAY too large. If you're gonna do it, why not go for something that fits your frame?