Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
2hardtoo
help wife be more open minded
My wife seems to be bored with me. Yes, I've tried everything that a man should to put the woman first. She comments often about men who she catching checking her out, about men who flirt with her and so on... She also comments about the lesbians she works with, seems to enjoy their friendship but reject the practice of even being bi.

Any suggestions to be encouraging for her to explore sexually and let her know I'm up for almost anything at this point?

The easy answer seems to be just be supportive...

If this thread breaks our rules please 
IsleofApple
if you are feeling insecure and don't demonstrate confidence, that can be pretty boring. also, a lot of men who consider themselves really sensitive lovers don't realize that a sensitive approach doesn't work well with a lot of women. claim her, like the wild xxxxx that you are, and save the sensitive shit for later in the encounter. i think if you can make her feel like you are the strong alpha male, she'll begin to consider new ideas. or maybe you won't need them any more!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Told my gf she can do anything she wants but nothing has happened yet. I told her I will lick and suck her pussy while she is being fucked by another dick because she likes to fuck and have her pussy licked and sucked on. She likes me to suck on her pussy after my dick stirs up her pussy juice so I told her if she wants to I will lick and suck her pussy if she fuck another dick at the same time.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Good luck! LOL,,,, Women, can live with them, but luv to have sex with them.

If you figure it out, let me know....

beer