Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
How to tell a woman her Pussy stinks
I have been trying to date a woman for about 3 months. I have had to try to avoid sex with her because her pussy stinks sooo bad every time she takes her clothes off. She is actually a really clean person, but I can smell it even after she gets out of the shower or a bath. Is there a polite way to tell her that her pussy stinks, or should I just end it and move on to keep from hurting her feelings? love

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Fun red
scared LOL

umm...take a bath/shower with her???

If this reply breaks our rules please 
lu'lu
If it's how she naturally smells and you don't like it, get outta dodge.
Why waste both of your time on something that's not going to happen.

Every day, people meet, mingle and move on...
Keep it moving.

1234uncut
i think avoiding it and not telling her is only hurting her in the long run
be honest with her.. honesty is the best policy..
i would sure like to know if the gash between my legs stunk like rotton fish..
shell go through life wondering why no man can stand being intimate with her.. just get it over with and tell her.

Fun red
A hypothetical:
Wait, Lu'lu, honey....

What if this woman is a person with whom he could have an incredible connection? Kindred? You do NOT often meet people with whom you feel a deep connection. If that is the case, what difference would it make if her pussy stank? You would put up with it, put a feckin clothespin on yer nose or some shit like that and get to lickin'....because you LOVE that stinky bitch and want to make her happy! No?

1234uncut
if you love her, you can tell her it stinks 2c
thumbup

Fun red
P.S. Until a man and woman have a deep understanding that they mutually treasure each other, you CANNOT start giving criticisms. You just can't. It will hurt her feelings unless it is coming from a person who she knows values her. 2c

lu'lu
Fun red
Heheheeee grin Damnit, I love you, honey...

Once again, I agree with you...
I feel like Forest Gump talking 'bout his mama...

"Mama always had a way of explaining things so I could understand them..." love

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
How to tell a woman her Pussy stinks
You DON'T!!!!

scared scared scared scared

Good way to get the boot. Even after almost 18 years of marriage I wouldn't!!!

thumbdown thumbdown

IsleofApple
what is "stink?" does it smell like rot? like old fish or urine? because that means she's probably got a health issue... could even have an old tampon stuck up there or something. do you know any of her female friends or family you could ask to talk to her?

if it just smells like body odor, it may just be that she sweats a lot there or has a lot of discharge. but if she still smells when she's out of the shower... i bet it's the former.

i don't know how to tell you to tell her, because fun red is right... she won't take it well at this stage (or any, really). but you don't want to have a pavlovian wretch at the prospect of her disrobing, either. it's an issue that needs to be fixed. but i don't envy you AT ALL.

the best advice i can give is to tell her, but to frame it in such a way that you are worried, and totally NOT disgusted with her. shower affection on her... lie if you have to... make her feel like the most beautiful desired woman in the world. make her feel like you need her, and you're in it for the long haul, and that you want to get over this together.

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Good advice Apple....

If he can pull it off. scared scared scared

If you survive, tell us how you did it so the rest of us will know. LOL LOL LOL LOL

Forum Level:
A Thinker
My wife's sister forgot to remove a tampon and she said it was the most putrid odor she ever smelled. The smell was noticable even with her clothing on. The Doctor found it and things went back to normal. Can't this girlfriend smell it too? confused

TheViper
Woman! Your minge is kicking out a right pong!

That too much?

Forum Level:
Handle Me With Care
but surely a tampon should be easy to pull out with the string hanging out ?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Its not even a typical pussy smell. It smells like the inside of a trash can during the summer time. I know she can smell it because last week when I fingered her she asked me if she had an odor. I lied and said no. She recently went to the doctor to have an IUD put in, and they would have found if something was stuck inside her.

Up until now she has been against me giving her oral sex, but now she is starting to want it. There is no way I can get my face any where near that. raspberry

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
lol you suck, she gave you an out there and you could have said something about it!

i360
OMG
all this 'putrid tampon, fishy trashcan sweaty discharge minge' talk has got me so hard! . . . . . . . . . . . . Pfft nah! I think u should ask her, would u suck my dick if it smelled like mickey mouses 8day old dinner. . . . . . U need 2 tell her to see a doctor, they have all sorta products 4 chemically imbalanced vaginas in supermarkets, i work in 1 and often grab a can of pussy freshner and give it 2 one of my female co-workers as a thoughtful gift! Lol! My point is dont give her the boot when there is a solution 2 ur problem. Man up and tell her id tell my girl in a heartbeat because we are open and honest. Try it! Such a gd topic haha x

SexySadie1962
O.P

First i have to agree with team sleep...but more importantly you said she went to the doctors to have an IUD put in and the doctor said nothing....wouldn't the doctor have said something being her gynecologist?? blink or not...just really curious...if find this whole thread just incredulous...sorry...you have to tell her if you want things to continue.

alisoncumslut
This is probably not a constructive comment, so apologies in advance, but I just never met a pussy I didn't like. Get a second opinion. Maybe suggest she have a little rendezvous with a friend or maybe with me?

More seriously, if she asked if you thought it smelled, then maybe someone has said something about it before, and she may be concerned about it. Different women have different vaginal flora, and it could be that hers is just disagreeable to the average human male. If that is the case, then who knows what could be done, but sex without pussy licking is going to be frustrating to both of you.

good luck

Fun red
She might consider a diet change. What you eat has a profound effect on how you smell. A bush trimming can help, too. COTTON underwear is essential. My mom taught me that it is very bad for you to wear underwear to bed because you have to let yourself "breath." I am grasping at straws here, but I don't know what else to tell you, Dude tongue

1234uncut
get a PH test kit, you want to feed it water with a PH of around 6.8 for best results.

seaxun
in the '70's they used Fem-fresh ,i loved those ad's for it ahasmile,it smelt like that toilet spray yah grandma uses with roses or lavender !! .... laugh
Apple said:'maybe there is an old tampon inside her still' would a women not know she has an 'old tampon ' inside of her???blimey thats not taking care of the goods ...tsktskk.
Cyril.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Yo bitch! Your pussy stinks! Wash the mother fucker out for christ's sake. How else would you do it confused

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Gently suggest, that when she takes a shit...wipe from front-to-back, rather than from back-to-front.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Take a finger that is nice and gooie from her pussy and say, " does this smell right to you?" devil

(healthy, clean vagina should have a scent but it shouldn't stink)

IsleofApple
my OB told me once about a couple who came in after playing Easter Egg Hunt. and it was two weeks later! blink

cwbyup
Honesty is always the best policy.She gave the chance to tell her the truth when she asked if she had an odor and YOU decided to tell her a lie. ohmy Now nut up and just tell her in a nice way that you like the pussy and its good and all that crap but she's just going to have to drag a wash rag through it from time to time. unsure Or maybe make a game of it and tell her how your sooooo turned on by giving a woman a douche,then wash that thang out goood. w00t Enjoy

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
hey, do you cum in her pussy (or does she see other guys who might cum in her pussy)?

I was reading online that when semen gets into a vaginal, it alters the Ph level, causing it to smell different. uncut's comment made me think of it. I have noticed that about my own pussy too but ever since I went off the pill and started using condoms again, the smell went back to AWESOME. just a thought.

Forum Level:
Handle Me With Care
How about getting her a bottle of vagina perfume?
She might take the hint.

Forum Level:
A Thinker
Forget the string showing! It was probably shoved up way outta sight. ohmy

yummymmm
If it's the fishy odor, she probably has bacterial vaginosis, an overgrowth of the normal bacteria in the vag. It's normal for a woman to get it up to 2x a year and can be treated easily with a course of meds. Probiotics may also help.

If it's not a fishy smell, then she should still go to the doc. It ain't natural and could compromise her ability to have kiddos. Luckily every smell problem I've heard of is treatable.