Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
VT_Couple
Exploring the line between pleasure and pain
Does any else like to occasionally venture into this realm? I'm not talking about dungeon-type S&M, though if that's your thing and everyone is consenting, more power to you. I'm talking about the more playful kind of rough play as in a bite, spanking, squeeze of pinch that is almost too hard, but not quite. For example, the last time my wife and I were going at it, I asked her to bite down on my collar bone, hard, but not in a way that would make me bleed or anything. My orgasm was the most intense I can remember.

Hope this isn't too bizzare a thread. I wanted to try for an interesting topic, but I'd hate to be the guy who somehow manages to freak out people who frequent a sex forum. ohmy

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I post, a LOT
I know a couple of women that enjoy the "almost painful" experience.....pulling hair, biting and pinching nipples...but they also know when they want you to stop.

It's enjoyable but distracting, trying to stay below that threshold. 2c

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Super Contributor
Yeah, that can be LOTS of fun.....or so I've heard. wink

Forum Level:
I post, a LOT
/pinches HP raspberry

Forum Level:
Super Contributor
Sometimes my husband spanks me while also fingering me or while I use a vibrator, and there is no doubt that the pain and pleasure mix in a strange way, the pain somehow enhancing the pleasure and the orgasm that follows. A good smack on the ass is sometimes the trigger that pushes me over the edge! And sometimes when my husband is thrusting into me me, I'll rake his back (fairly lightly of course) with my nails, causing him to thrust harder, and--he tells me--take more pleasure in the thrusting. Yes, the line between pleasure and pain is an obscure one.

--fantasm

court69
Never liked pain at all, however do enjoy doing something not pleasureable to me, in exchange for there pleasure, its just hot.

bustygal
I absolutely love to be spanked....hard! Hair pulling and biting can be an extreme turn on too drool

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
SLLLLLAAAPPPPPP! grin

I think pain that's not malicious can get wrapped around the other mental stuff going on in the sack. Like anticipation, surprise, nuance, intensity, etc. Not to mention, for a lot of guys, some of the same fantasies about penetrating, laying claim, dominating (in a good way), etc. that lead to vigorousness.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
you can't beat a bit of biting &nipple pinching nothing to painfull just playing nice w00t thumbup thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yes
Mr MarriedCpl2010 here: "I bite"
Occasionally June will ask for a good smack on the ass during foreplay and has been known to bite back.
None of this is to harm the other, rather a pleasant diversion from the acceptable norm.

bushofire
I thought it was the norm laugh
I all ways play a bit rough, grab hard, nibble, bite, scratch, all complete with a thorough pounding (don't get me wrong, I do know both ways! LOL )

The last person I slept with got in contact saying I was a bit of a wild one, never had anything like it before! Got me thinking maybe I should tone it down a bit, but at the time she certainly wasn't complaining!! thumbup thumbup

bushofire
And it's not at all anything to do with the pain aspect, just getting caught in the moment y' know, when you HAVE to slap that ass, bite her lip, and all that good stuff smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
For what ever reason I have started pinching my nipples. WOW!! Just not sure why my nipples have become such a turn on. Had a female coworker that liked them chewed / nibbled on. I guess we all go thru changes. I know as I have aged I want to enjoy and or try new and different things.

thedanno

wilderanger
We have one http://store.babeland.com/bdsm/pinwheel" target="_blank" class="forum-link">these. Used carefully, it's amazing. I love it - my wife, not so much.

Forum Level:
A Thinker
It's a fine line...If I want Hubby's cock to grow an extra inch, I'll bite his nipples hard during intercourse. I like to be distressed but not really into pain. I love giving BJ's while handcuffed behind my back. Fucked while tied face down on the bed. Above all if you lightly bite me on the inner thigh moments after I've cum....you will have to pull me off the ceiling..... scared

Lucy...

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Pain is a natural high.

Fun red
Holy shit, Wilde. That must amazing! Wow.

I love it rough. I trust my husband completely. If anything, I wish he would be much harder on me. MUCH. Having my hair pulled. Being bitten very hard. My hips and ass squeezed tight. I love having my face pressed hard against a wall or floor while I am getting fucked from behind. I love being covered and dominated. My husband loves me and would never hurt me, and it is because of that knowledge that I am able to let go and allow him to do whatever he wants. I would love to be gagged and tied, but I don't think my man is game for it. We'll see.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
wow Fun Red - that is such a turn on.

Bob_323
GF loves it when I gently suck on her nipple then nip it with my teeth. Not too hard. Also loves having her nipples pinched hard as she is cumming.

bushofire
Hey FR have you told your hubby about all of that? I'm sure he'd obide, it may take awhile to get into the whole borderline abuse thing LOL but I'm sure he'll be able to manage it!

My first partner seems to like it exactly like you do, hence why now I just do all that roughish stuff naturally.... When we split up and occasinaly met up to fuck - everything got so much more intense too, she really would bite me seriously hard, so I'd do the same and pound her pussy like never before.... Hair pulled back whilst fucking her doggy, slapping her ass hard so it leaves big red marks, grabbing her thighs tight and slamming her against me, biting her neck as I push myself deeper into her, often hitting her cervix ohmy She loved it! So did I...... I need a new fuckbuddy damn it!! LOL LOL

Fun red
Bush, honey, my husband does do all of that, but I wish he would take it a bit further.

chillin4u
Sometimes my wife will force my head down so hard on her tits that I have trouble getting my breath. Other times she'll get an evil giggle while saying over and over "fuck me harder, do you like that". It's a real turn on when she gets like that, usually I'll spank her ass while going at it doggy style and she ends up burying her head in a pillow or I'll get out one of her big vibes and slam her with it. I'd like her to buy some nipple clamps but she hasn't yet.

VT_Couple
Lot's of good responses.

Though I notice I'm one of the few men who likes to be on the receiving end of rough play ohmy

bushofire
I'm in desperate need of some rough stuff right about now! grin bounce bounce bounce

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I do quite like it when it gets a bit rough. I like to be spanked or strapped, but have only ever had one partner who was also into that too. I did spank her on many occassions, which was a thrill to both of us - leading to some great sex! rolleyes Hopefully one day I'll get to try proper s&m.
I did also have a girlfriend who liked me to squeeze and pinch her nipples REALLY hard while we were fucking. I would squeeze them and she would keep asking me to do it harder!! Had she done the same thing to me I would have been on the ceiling!! scared

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Spanking
We are not into Pain but,we find a good hard Spank/padder,Whip,Helps
Busty ,you have to come over lol
Hunt oxoxox thumbup

bustygal
hehe what a tempting offer hunty smile

jackbirdjay
I like a little pain. I'll 69 with wife me on top. I'll slide down tit fuck her she will use her 7 in vib on me spank me ass telling me I am so bad. BETWEEN THE VIB BUZZING IN AND OUT OF MY ASS AND HER SPANKING MY ASS CHEEKS i cum so much and hard. I also love her bitting my nipples to.

VT_Couple
well, if you take a look at our pics, you can see the kinks I enjoy.

It's not quite as extreme as it looks.