Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
A Thinker
FUN QUESTION - YOUR FIRST BLOW JOB
Okay ladies and Gents when you got or gave your first BJ who did you tell and what details did you give them???

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Lmpfm
Gave - too long ago. Didn't tell anyone.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
sunnybaby
ditto here also.

i never really felt it was something to tell about....but i did love it.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
ditto here to, wasn't somthing i wanted to talk about

bushofire
Mine was rubbish! She got lockjaw after a few mins and had to stop... thumbdown thumbdown thumbdown

SexySadie1962
bushofire

I can't imagine why...wait...hmmmmm...just looked at your pictures and NOW i can blush

sunnybaby
lol....maybe she should have tried sucking, instead of blowing.

bushofire
Haha! LOL
Well, you're welcome to give it a try.... To tell the truth, I've only had one BJ that went all the way until I came... sad

sunnybaby
ah ha....there we have the problem.

see, maybe you were not able to cum....hey, after an hour on a dick, i think a vacuum cleaner would give up.... LOL

bushofire
LOL LOL raspberry

That's a lie!! grin

BigCockMark
I was 17. I was at a high school party. I got a blowjob in the upstairs bathroom.

I didn't tell anyone anything that night, but a few days later I told my buddies what happened. I didn't go into too much detail except that it was good and she swallowed.

sunnybaby
so, why doesn't anyone ask us, why we didn't talk to anyone about the first blowjob?

be careful now.... grin

Fun red
My best friend was in the room when I gave my first legitimate BJ. She saw what I was doing so I didn't have to talk about it with her afterwards. tongue

Nightjack
Recieved - Many years ago, told no one
Gave - About 20 years ago, told no one

(damn... I just told you!)

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
The first one I ever got was a long time ago in high school. She even swallowed! smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Got my first one when I was 16 on a group camping trip. She was awesome... Didn't swallow...that time. I told a couple of buddies a few weeks later, but didn't say anything while on the trip.

Did my first pussy licking too..

villenerd
The first bj I received ruined me for life.

She was pefect, steady, and very enthusiastic. I dare not ask her how the hell she knew how to do that so well at such an early age, someone had to have taught her young; she was only 16 and I was 17.

It was in the kitchen, sitting in a chair. She had told me she needed to take a sexual break (I think I wore her ass out). I'm a pretty damn persistent guy, so I'm sure I was getting on her nerves, but I finally agreed to stop my advances for a while.

She told me she was very greatful that I had listened to her "needs", and she wanted to show me her gratitude. she kissed me softly for a few seconds, and then started to lower her body and get on her knees.

as she unbuttoned my jeans, I was allready half erect. taking me into her hand, she started going at it. It was absolutely perfect.

It came to mind "is she going to finish this, cuz we're in the kitchen and I'd hate to make a mess!". But she killed my doubt when she exclaimed "want me to show you what I'm willing to do for you?".

I muttered a very weak "yes", and she kept going. Gaining pace just a little as she went, faster and faster.

It didn't take too long for me to get there, I hadn't had any in a few days and was ready to explode. I just remember thinking "holy shit, I hope she's ready for this.

I came, with what was absolutely the longest orgasm I've had to this day.. She looked up at me as I was filling her mouth, waited for the last spurt, looking still straight into my eyes (i know I had the "OMFG" look on my face), and then slipped her lips off my head and swallowed. She never lost eye contact once I started to climax, never skipped a beat, and didn't give a hint of disgust or regreat afterwards.

Second best has to go to my recently ex gf. She had chewed my ass for not waiting outside the bar for her (the bitch was hella late, it was hot, and I was thirsty). So after I told her I wasn't budging on the issue, that she could kiss my ass, I was going home, and she could get lost; she gave me head to make up for it. Second time I was swallowed, and the last.

If she wasn't such a cunt, I'd still be getting good head, lol.

1234uncut
i was in 7th grade, she was in 8th.. it was fun.

Forum Level:
I post, a LOT
got my first BJ in 9th grade....the class slut was bored during gym and kept sneaking guys into the locker room w00t

no need to tell anyone....most of my friends were in line waiting LOL

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
whats a blow job??? huh

Forum Level:
Just getting started
A number of years back. After I took a female friend of mine out to dinner and treated, I mentioned it to my cheap friend chatting online. He was shocked I'd spend $20 on a chick. He said I should get a bj out of it at least. I showed the comment to my female friend (who I honestly wasn't expecting anything from), she laughed and said okay.

I thanked my cheap friend a lot afterwards.

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
My first was more playful than a real blowjob, although the same girl later gave me my first "real" blowjob.

She was a neighbor, we lived way out in the country and her place was about five miles away. We were the same age, and we hung out a lot when we were little and as we got older. Our parents helped each other farm so we spent a lot of time together.

She'd heard her older brother talk about his girlfriend giving him a blowjob and wanted to know what one was. Thanks to a stash of magazines I'd found in Grandpa's barn..."Penthouse Forum taught me all I know about sex tongue LOL LOL LOL " I knew a little more than her.

When I explained it to her, red in the face from embarrassment, she didn't believe me at first and asked how I knew. I told her about the magazines and she insisted I smuggle one home the next time I went to Grandpa's. So I did.

There was something about looking at the pics together, lol...and she decided she wanted to try it. We'd already done some looking and touching (playing doctor kind of things) so this was just another step for us. She and I giggled the whole time, well, until she really got to bobbing on it and then I was in heaven. I was feeling that tingle, you know, and then Mom yelled out the back door that her mother had called and she needed to go home.

The next time we got together she was eager to try it again, and that time finished the job. She and I were both shocked when I came and she backed off, getting both a mouthful and a facial all in one w00t LOL OMG...jacking off was great, but this was FANTASTIC!! She was a mess, cum in her hair and all over her face and I just collapsed, to spent to help her in any way.

But she was a trooper, she came back for more, and thus began our sexual education. Both of our parents were extremely conservative and told us little. I continued to smuggle magazines home and we tried nearly everything in them, LOL. I learned to lick pussy, and eventually we lost our virginity to each other. thumbup thumbup

She was my first for just about everything sexual. grin

We never dated, but we were "fuck buddies" long before I heard the term. LOL LOL We were good friends, and both knew we weren't in love with each other, but we did enjoy the extra dimension to our friendship. thumbup thumbup1

Forum Level:
Super Contributor
It was in high school. I knew the mechanics, but had no personal experience. If he moaned, I figured I'd done something right and repeat it. Apparently I guessed correctly. I had no idea he'd cum in my mouth. I was completely startled. Not knowing what to do with it, I swallowed ....cuz, like, spitting is rude.

court69
I was anxious the first time it was always something very appealing long before i ever touched a penis, I was 17, and had no idea how hard it actually was to do it. Also was so frustrated in my ability to make him cum.

wilderanger
I was 17, she was 18. We were in my car, after a movie, waiting for the windows to defrost. Nothing led up to it... She just went for it. I remember being (very) surprised. smile

Forum Level:
A Thinker
It was in High School...and it was a trade of sorts for going to a movie. I had no idea what to do or how to control my breathing. When he came he held my head down....and I had lungs full of air. When he let me up I exhaled with such force I blew his load back all over his lap....hell of a mess...LOL. I never told a soul tho he sure did. BTW the movie sucked... LOL

Lmpfm
A slight hijack but I've always wondered why some women don't swallow? I've swallowed from day dot and never had any complaints about my technique tongue

NudistHarry
I got my first BJ when I was 16, but a gay man who was in his 30's. i did not tell anyone.
I gave my first BJ about 10 years ago, and my 2nd wife and his wife were watching.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect

I was about 20 when I got and gave my first BJ. An older gay guy I worked with invited me around to his place. For a few weeks it was just him and me but one night when I arrived at his place he had a gay friend there. We played strip poker and when we were all naked retired to his bed and started simultamneously sucking each others cocks. After about 10 minutes we changed partners and kept on cock sucking. The sensation of having my cock in someones mouth was incredible. Eventually we all came and the feeling of a load of cum shoting into my mouth was at first a bit disconserting but I managed to swallow it anyway.