Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Canadian looking for my English beauty
Hi,

I am currently shopping for a beauty from the UK for meets, greets and repeats. I travel there a bit on work (computer programmer/security analyst). Not a bad looking guy at all, 6'1" 190lbs, I am athletic (play hockey twice a week), everything lines up and I am told that I am a pretty fair looking lad. I just had two recent failed relationships which broke my heart and am not looking for some sort of intense relationship thing right now, just some fun and I find English girls fun! Totally willing to provide pics and xtras upon request...I am perfectly confident that I will pass muster. Picking up in bars in these parts is not the problem but I just cannot deal with the after scene - that is to say, excessive expectations/future commitments at a point in my game when I do not want them, not yet.

What do I look for in a bird? Good healthy build, pretty, *Very*, *Very* adventurous smile, a girl who pulls all of the stops. Totally willing to have repeat encounters but as I said, no expectations, at least not from the outset, let's see where it goes without any strings or hangups. If I meet the right playmate, I would be totally willing fly her over here on occasion for Super Fun Canadian Adventure Visits but let's just start out by taking this a step at a time.

I am not overly picky, but I like pretty (mentioned that), a creamy complexion, soft, supple breasts and a taste to die for. Are you my girl? I can taste you now. I look forward to your cum running down my face, over my chin and having you tell me how good that you taste on my lips.

Interested? Give us a shout, I look forward to it!

J...

If this thread breaks our rules please