Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Co-worker fanatsy or reality- written by gf for me
Often I think of situations I think I would like to find myself in. Most of these situations evolve into some kind of sexual exploration.

After a very stressful shift at dispatch where anything that could go wrong did go wrong and all hell was breaking loose in every quadrant of my area of responsibility, I was finally off and gladly left he center in the capable hands of my co-worker. I know he has capable hands because of the size of them. All he does apparently on his off time is work out on his physique, because he wares his uniform tailored to fit. And fit it does. He is a handsome guy but from the small amount of conversation I’ve had with him I don’t think he could possibly be interested in anything but staying fit. I know he listens to my favorite kind of music. When I relieve him the FM radio is always tuned to my favorite station.

But this night all I want to do it get home and have a glass of wine, soak my tension away in a hot tub. So he is the last thing on my mind when I left. Arriving at my country house surrounded by woods I can feel the tensions of the day starting to leave my body. No one is home and I expect no one to stop by as most everyone I know is already in their homes tucked in bed. I am glad for the alone time. I can be as free as I want. Closing the door behind me, I start right away taking off my clothes on my way to the bathroom. Down to my bra and panties I reach for the taps to start my bath. I reach for my robe but realize that it’s in the dirty clothes to be washed. Anxious for my wine I decide to forget my modesty and go to the kitchen as dressed or undressed as I am. There is a great bottle of wine I’ve been dying to try and quickly fill a glass to the brim and proceed back to the bath unhooking my bra along the way. As it falls off my shoulders it releases my breast in the open air at the same time letting go of some of my tension. I pass by a mirror and a wild thought crosses my mind. I wonder what he would do if he saw me this way. I wonder if he’d be aroused. But it’s just a passing thought I quickly dismiss. Finding a place for my glass I step of my panties as I enter the bathroom.

Suddenly I feel a bit naughty risqué as the thought of him come back to mind. Stepping over the side of the tub into the hot water I allow my mind to ponder what if? Slowly lowering my body into the water I start to feel the day being washed away except for the remaining thought of his hands, how strong they are and how gently he touches me on those rare occasions. Imagining he’s there we me washing me. I can’t help the sensations of my desire rising in my crotch. Hot water caresses my heavy breasts and the feeling of his touch fuels my fantasy. I want it so badly now I have to run my hands over my own hardening nipples. The feeling is electric. Driving me on to reach between my thighs where the feelings started. Remembering him brings a tingle to every part of me. I have to admit I have checked his buns and package but now I wish I would have paid much closer attention. Closing my eyes trying to get a better look at him I feel the excitement building. I purse my lips together tightly trying to get a clearer picture firmly situated in my minds eye. I see him in his work out cloths and the bulging in the tight fitting shorts starts to fill out. I imagine at the sight of me in this heightened state of arousal has him getting ready. My pussy begins to react to the mental picture I am painting. He reacts as he is watching me and his manhood is getting even more defined.

I can’t help myself. I reach with both hands for my hot snatch. All my fingers probing and spreading my sex out. The hot water adds a unique sensation that I like so I begin fanning the water back and forth over my clit. That raises my level of desire to another level and I get lost in the commotion of the sloshing waters.

He has noticed her from the beginning. First the twinkly eyes she’s flashed his way on every shift swap. Being careful not to be observed he watches her as she gathers her belongings getting ready to leave everything in his capable hands. He scans the back of her pants watching her bending to retrieve what every she needs. When he’s sure not to be seen he gawks open mouthed at her breasts constrained by her bra, wishing to get more than a glimpse. As she is giving instructions or re-telling what has happened on her shift he is focused on her lips and dreaming of passionately leaving a kiss. How many times has he started to start a conversation, to engaging her. Aching to hug her as she left begging her to stay. And when she is gone he senses her past presence by her lingering perfume light and distant hanging on the air.

But tonight he is sure. Unknowing how he has gotten the idea but revealing in the presumption that she is as taken by him as he is by her. So he has made arrangements to be relieved an hour after his shift starts. He is filled with anticipation with the thoughts running through his mind. The plans are intricate. And he hopes well received. Time comes and he bolts to the door like a school boy at recess.

His heart is racing, pounding in his chest. His palms are sweaty. His mouth dry. He reaches for the door knob. Twisting it, it gives, YES she’s left the door unlocked. He steps inside. With gifts in hand he begins to wander thru the house. Gravitating toward the music playing in the back of the house he calls her name and listens … He hears water running, the mental image of what he has walked into spring in to life as he peeks through the crack in the door and sees her as she drops her panties.

No longer being able to control her desires a soft moan drifts from between her lips as she begins fingering her hot snatch under the water. With deeper and deeper stroke her thoughts go back to him. Her tempo quickens as she can see him clearly coming into the work place and standing toe to toe looks her in the eyes and grabs her by the shoulders engulfing her in his arms. She sees the ripples in his tight over muscled arms, his broad shoulders and thick neck. Pushing back, she sees his nipples hardening but how his shirt has disappeared He pulls her tight against his body and she feels his growing rod and the heat his groin is producing. She’s beginning to feel the first waves of pleasure swelling in her own pelvis. Her eyes are closed as she imagines his eyes string at her.
She suddenly feels not alone but comforted all at the same time.

He has made his way into the bathroom standing next to the tub silently stroking his cock. He is naked, standing in her bath. He is watching her as she pleasures herself and he can’t help himself but stroke his rigid pole.

As waves of pleasure wash over her she licks her lips and barely opens her eyes, at first thinking it’s a mirage or a projection of what she’s been thinking about. Slowly she realizes that within her reach in the object of her desire the thing that will give her the ultimate pleasure she been hoping for. She reaches out and says come fuck me
With that he obliges her moving very close. He directs his dick towards her mouth. Eagerly she starts to take it bit by bit between her lips..

If this thread breaks our rules please