Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Euskadi 900
Ever had a photo go viral on the web?
I mean - have you ever posted a photo of yourself or your partner and the started to see it appear on more and more sites? I've had a couple of my wife start to pop up with increasing regularity in different galleries but I wouldn't call it viral yet.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
... is that a good thing? a lot of NN members would consider that undesirable.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Euskadi 900
The photos had been posted on another site but I don't know if it is a good thing - I mean some people get turned on by it but surely it increases the risk of being spotted massively.

Mr. Sinister
Yep.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
What kind of "different galleries" would those be that you've found stuff on? I've never come across mine, but have always been worried about the possibility since it seems to be rampant on NN- users stealing photos and trying to pass themselves off as the girl or boyfriend.

Euskadi 900
I've had one photo from a gallery I posted on a forum picked up and put in a zip set of 300 amateur teen blowjobs (complement I thought given the wife is in her thirties wink. That zipped set was then filched repeatedly and cut and re-cut into other people's galleries - often with the same picture ID. Nobody actually claimed it was their wife as the galleries were always linkbucks ones.

I've also had one bloke who posts on here pick up some other photos and put them in his own BJ gallery. To be fair, he never claimed they were his and he didn't put them on this website. I also had one photo in a gallery pick up over 18,000 hits before I removed it. All the other pics were in the regular kind of 200-300 hit range but I never found out where it had been linked from.

Euskadi 900
I guess another hint is when your images don;t just appear on google but your wife's pussy is listed on TinEye image search unsure

Knotsnthorns
Mmmmm... I just got lost in the wonderful aroma of unsullied's ass. drool

Im sorry, what was the question again confused