Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
katiebbwcunt
weekend fun
Hubby took me to a gang fuck in West Virgina this weekend. I was the one to be ganged. grin We arrived at the home around 11:00 am Saturday. Fred the owner of the place told us there would be about 10 guys comming over to use my hubbys whore and that I better like it ruff. I was asked to go inside and was excorted by Fred to the master bedroom to dress for my part. I had black stockings garter and heels to put on a black dog coller and leash no panties or bra. I had shaved my pussy and ass crack smooth the night before to be ready for my users. Fred my husband and myself had a mixed drink and chatted a bit in the bedroom till the guests started to arrive. Fred was going to lead me out to the living room for all the guys and there would be a rubber blow up mattress in the floor for useing me on. Just thinking about it kept my pussy wet. rolleyes
When all arrived Fred come in the bed room and lead me to the livingroom and introduced me as the fucking fat cunt they could have there way with. bounce
On your knees bitch Fred ordered me. I was placed in front of the first guy on the sofa. I want you to go around the room whore and suck each one up. As I started all the guys were stripping waiting for my mouth to get to their cock. As I was sucking the last guy Fred slapped my ass and told me to get on my hands and knees so he could fuck me doggie. I did as I was told and Fred entered my wet cunt hole slowly then picked up his pace. Pulling my head back by my hair as he fucked me Fred was saying; look at the fat fucken whore she loves it don't you whore! YES I exclaimed! Fred emptied his nut sack load into my cunt. The next guy told me to suck him off and while I was sucking him my hubby got under my cunt and sucked Freds sperm from my cunt. Every guy that empited his load in my cunt hubby cleaned it out for the next guy to fuck me. It was a great day! thumbup

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I know you are the bigest whore
LOve you good times just wish I could of been there. you hot sult I love you you know.

If this reply breaks our rules please