Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hairy women more amorous.......................?
My experience tells that me hairy women are much more amorous than shaved women. How do others feel.................!

If this thread breaks our rules please 
SexySadie1962

OMG...you have got to be kidding blink Is this sort of like a Samson and Delilah thing whereas he had his haircut and lost his strength women shave their pussies and become less amorous...less sexual...sorry i am usually more kind then this but that is the dumbest thing i have ever heard...i think even the women that don't shave will agree...then again there are some on here that will come and agree with you just to promote themselves but know this...you have a new wives tale on your hands...good thinking baby.. thumbdown

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Super Contributor
Doesn't matter if I shave or let it grow - I lust after Poohbare non-stop either way.

seaxun
sounds plausible too me smile
all old wives tales are true 2c

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sadie........I realize I've suggested a broad generalization with my comment. Perhaps its just the "luck of the draw", or maybe there's something more primal here, I really don't know. I'm just curious and maybe the difficulty lies in our respective definitions of amore'. Anyway, I loved your take on this!

Forum Level:
Super Contributor
You've been like that ever since u came out of the closet HP! sneaky sneaky sneaky

Forum Level:
Super Contributor
So true. So true. smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Flip a Coin
Flip a coin. I'm shaved,but I find hairy and shaved women equially sexy. My favorite is a partial shave...shaved lips with a hairy mound.

JFC

Fun red
Archi
I think there is a very good possibility that you simply have a preference for hairy chicks, and that preference infuses your sexual experiences with these women with a bit more excitement for you.

Hairiness has nothing to do with one's libido.
Honestly, I think it is virtually impossible to look at someone and magically *know* what that person is like in the sack....but MY OH MY, how I do enjoy speculating. tongue

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Fub Red
My, my, Red I do like your take on this. Hairy or not your prose have infused me with that something extra...............thanks sweetheart.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
My experience tells that me hairy women are much more amorous than shaved women. How do others feel.................!

....well my ex-wife was hairy and never shaved but she wasn't more amorous.devil

Forum Level:
Just getting started
maybe redeyes

sunnybaby
hey archi, do hairy armpits count?

IsleofApple
the only causation i could see here is that a woman who doesn't shave might be less self-conscious, and self-consciousness might lead to inhibition. but from another perspective, women who spend more time caring for their bodies might have a stronger sense of sexual power and self-worth, which would lead to less inhibition.

i think it's safe to say that the women of this site are pretty fricking amorous as it is, so you're asking a demographic that is already very skewed.

sunnybaby
i don't think hair, there, or not makes a single bit of difference....

most likely it is a personal preference....i am trimmed.

but i don't have to fight with a jungle either, and i don't have to shave my legs either, because nothing is there to shave.

but i prefer not to have an open view from across the room, of my pussy.

but my man can look real close, when he's right there up close....yes.

tongue

Forum Level:
A Thinker
I really don't care if they are or not. I just love the hair to poke around in and exercise my tongue. raspberry jerk