Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
A Day at the races #1

It was eary morning as they awoke from a deep slumber she looked across at him as he lay there with an expression of utter satisfaction after the previous nights exploits.
Her cheeky side started to well up inside her as she guided her mouth down towards her Icy cold drink on the bed side table, 'i am so thursty' she said, 'that was some work out we did last night, it realy took it out of me!' 
As she was swilling the ice cold water she looked down at him
 with a mistchevious grin and a slight giggle.
What she did next was place that piece of ice on the inside of his thigh and slowly moved it up towards his hard throbbing member. She stopped just before it reached his man hood and smiled again. 'stop it' he cried 'your driving me crazy, stop teasing'
With another smile she placed the piece of Ice back in her mouth and slowly started licking the base of his shaft. She then decided to step it up another notch by taking another piece of ice into her mouth and worked down to his tight ass, she started riming him sending electric bolts thru his body now came an unexpected delight as she worked another piece of ice deep into his tight hole with her long wet tongue. This was pushing him to the close to the edge, she picked up on his excelerated breath and worked back up to the base.
In one swift motion she taken the entire length of him in her mouth. The sensation of her tounge and ice swirling together was just too much for him to handle as he erupted what seem like a explosion similar to mt Suvesius it spilled out of her mouth and drippling off her chin
Next she grabbed his hair with a forceful fist and guided him to her burning desire her love button was engored and ready to explode with the same fury he had just unleshed across her anglic face. It wasn't long before she achieved the release she so desperatly needed. drool

Hope u liked it . It's gets better in part 2

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Go straight to the final if u want the hardcore ending

however comment if u wantmorecreative juices to flow

thanks for reading!!!!

If this reply breaks our rules please