Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
sleepingwifelover
Drunken Rock n Roll Lover
This is a true story of a couple of older people I know,man and woman.
I heard this story when I was very young and boy did it give me such a hard on every time I heard it.
Anyway this guy played in a band in the 50's/60's and hadn't been married long,when he played a gig one night that was to change his life and relationship forever.

Whilst he was playing on stage ,his new wife was left at the bar drinking,one led to another and only being 18 before long she was soon feeling quite drunk and happy.

The story as it was told to me as a young boy was He discovered when he came off stage ,his wife wasn't anywhere to be seen,so he went looking for her,looking all round the bar,the dance hall,outside incase she'd gone for some fresh air.

She was nowhere to be found,so puzzled he couldn't think where else she would be and made his way to the toilet,as he approached the gents there was a small queue to get through the door.

Strange,he thought,a queue this size at the gents!
He heard a couple of guys in front of him talking about some pretty girl ,drunk and insatiable,couldn't get enough cock.
As he waited in the Queue he suddenly thought back to the words insatiable and enough cock,his new wife had been a bit slow when he met her but he thought he soon had her upto standard taking his cock when told,and in her mouth when he xxxxxx her to.

As he got nearer the doors of the gent's toilets he could see a long table just the other side of the doors,but nothing else ,there was too big a queue in front.

A few minutes passed and as he reached the doors he suddenly seen what the queue was about.
A young girl laid on a big table ,her clothes lay strewn all over the toilets,her bra and panties were visibly missing!
He stood there mouth open wide as he realised yes it was his wife that lay there,almost motionless,but every so often would mutter a sound or two as the guy pounding her cunt,started to shoot his load into her pussy.

Billy stood speechless,knowing how sexy his wife could be ,and the few gang bangs he'd had done to her just after they were married,when his mates had came round,got her drunk and then they had all spent the night fucking her up every hole ,shooting cum in every possible opening!

This was so different though ,as he had known nothing about it.
He told me a few years later how he had seen her lying on the table ,naked her short skirt thrown on the floor,knickers and bra missing altogether ,blouse ripped open and her very small tits just so red and bruised where they had been sucked so much,but yet she moaned with pleasure as the next guy took his place at her tits,sucking her big nipples into his mouth.

He said his cock was rock hard( like it was as he told me the story)he said he first thought I have to get her dressed and out of here,he quickly thought ,no I don't ,she wanted fucked,well she's getting fucked!
He reckons by the time he found her he was so turned on,cock ready to shoot his cum everywhere and she was now lying on the table,some strangers cock in her mouth,being mouth fucked by him.

He said he got upto her and almost unconciously just dropped his trousers and pants,took his hard cock and didn't enter her,but stood to the side of her face,cock in hand wanking his tool towards her.

While he was doing this he was aware of yet another guy changing places at her big hairy cunt(was so hairy back then,it was unbelievable),he simply walked towards her cock in hand ,nudged upto her pussy lips and pushed it deep into her soaking wet cunt.

within minutes she was writhing in pleasure again,as the spunk shot up her pussy ,my dad shot his cum over her face,into her hair.

That would be something I'd see repeated many times in years to come!
maybe something I'd like too.

jim

If this thread breaks our rules please 
sleepingwifelover1
IF YOU LIKE THE STORY ,FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME
Did you enjoy this true story,if so contact me and we'll have a chat about other things that have happened.

Jim

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
That was an interesting story and it sounds like you have more to tell??

If this reply breaks our rules please