Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
peanut72
Perfect Penis?
How about giving an explanation of what you would consider the perfect penis. This is for male or female. You can reference a pic if you want.
The penis I would love to have:
7" long erect
4-5" flaccid
straight
5.5" thick

If this thread breaks our rules please 
yummymmm
I'd say 5-6 inches and no hotdog in a hallway problem, that's about it smile If it goes right then I can just go left!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
invisibleeee
^ this is going to be the response the leads hundreds of men on nn to stop using internet inches and start using real inches.

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

invisibleee...I think you might be right. laugh laugh laugh

Yummy... crying crying

I'm sorry honey, I'm 7.5 inches long and 5.5 around...

So I guess that's too big for you. Sorry, but it just wouldn't work out.

grin wink

You know you just made a bunch of guys go and change their profiles don't you.

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

rassisback
honestly ? ok 6.25 by my own stick. (Measuring Stick) Ok I was honest I don't care what they say about size! it's what ya do with it jerk

yummymmm
My evil plan is working devil

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor

ROFLMAO @ Yummy...

Oh you are evil devil

But hot...so I'll forgive ya!

LOL LOL LOL LOL

rassisback
Yummy, you are a true genius, and a man slayer LOL

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Never had any complaints .Would you be happy ladies with it? 7in by 5.7in. thumbup

Forum Level:
Just getting started
every girl that has seen mine love it... Pitty i don't get it out more often, might have lost my V's.. haha

court69
I think everyone will have there own needs, and doubtful anyone honestly puts a measurment requirement on anything, some might want it big but I dont think anyone is thinking of numbers.

Me personally I like regular size proportioned, cut, just kinda the vision i have in my head of a standard issue penis. But I dont think think I could ever choose a partner based on what there packing. raspberry

Forum Level:
Handle Me With Care
Difficult to define the Perfect Penis.
This is me, but not erect...

PIC LINK

bushofire
My penis is over 9000 inches long and it regularly goes straight through the woman and pops out of her mouth whilst we're fucking. LOL

True story! grin

Forum Level:
Just getting started
SIP......
cool Lot of funny and honest comments.....Court69 offered a new phrase...Standard Issue Penis or what I will forever think of as SIP. The truth of the matter is it doesn't matter because our penis was issued. It's what we got and inspite of all the ads that claim they can increase the size, they can't. Besides our "manhood" is not determined by inches for if this were the case, how sad. sad

I have an average size penis. However, with all the ladies I have been with, their ability to achieve multipule O's tells me that my SIP is just fine!

Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
Yummy...

You realize you killed this thread don't you? LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

All those poor guys wondering if it's worth it to subtract those internet inches now..

blink confused blink confused blink confused

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

I wonder how many went and changed their specs to exactly what you put down as the "perfect penis"?

You should have said three inches long and two around. w00t w00t w00t LOL LOL LOL

ec87
Perfect Penis!
Mines 6" X 5" when hard!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
yummy
I am very sad I am too big for yummy sad

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Perfect Penis?
Generally I like bigger than average and one where I can just get my fingers around it - but not always. So the perfect penis would be the one that I could change to any size I wanted!

I'm sure they would be really large while I was just looking or holding or bopping and then magically shrink down to a size that was fulfilling but not painful when we started to play....

bounce bounce

Aliciajade
perfect size penis?

i'd say that the O.P was close...magnet.'s is perfect to me...mmmm...but as far as looking goes i love seeing much bigger...8 to 9 inches is also yummy.....

one1another
I'm pretty happy with mine. (Although I'm not so egotistical as to say it's perfect. It's just perfect for me, and my girl loves it too.)

7" length (already positions that get it in deep can cause her pain, so any longer would just mean I couldn't stick it all the way in, and that also would mean less rough sex).
5.5" girth (nice and thick, fills her up).
It curves upward (which means it hits her g-spot when I fuck her).
And it's circumsized (which I think looks nicer).

Of course, it all depends on personal preference. I'm lucky that my girl loves my dick. She's always pulling it out of my pants to grope it or lick it, even when I don't want to get horny. LOL

What do you think?

flirty_bi_alex
Practically every guy on here thinks his penis is perfect (or at least very handy!) or they wouldn't spend so much time showing them off.

Not that I do that, of course.

(After looking at profile)

Bugger.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Perfect Penis
Yes, I have heard all the comments about size, and "not how big it is, but how you use it" but what about other measurements.
Last year my penis made nothing, not a fucking dime and yet it controlled the lions share of the decisions made. It holds no license but quite often directs the direction of my driving, and contributes nothing to my overall appearance and yet holds all the self esteem. I want to say "Screw you penis, your childlike ruling has gone on long enough" but then I look at him and I realize that I love him regardless.
"Penis you are perfect and really all that I am"
grin

douganotherhole
I like mine
I'm just trying to work out whether its grows if you use it more (because it stretches being pumped full of blood) or if you wear the outside off and it shrinks. Maybe it just balances out? Who wants to help me make this a basis for my thesis by giving it a lot to do?

Forum Level:
Handle Me With Care
Well,
Be proud of your Penis and use it wisely...

MY PENIS PIC LINK

jerk

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect

Agree with Peanut about the ideal penis size but mine ain't anywhere near that so I'm happy with what I got.

Only had 2 negative comments about it so I guess size is not everything. jerk jerk jerk

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect

crying crying Yummy thinks my penis is too small!!! LOL LOL LOL

She's so sexy I forgive her.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
how about mine?
jaeme65@hotmail.com

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
perfect
the perfect penis is 9 " or more and uncut and hairy like i got now

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
dicks are great
okay, over the winter I was seeing three guys simultaneously.

one guy was about 7" long and pretty decent thickness, I never measured. he had a nice sized cock head and the angle of his fucking was such that he would rub against my clit with his pelvis in the missionary position. drove me crazy! so sometimes it was awesome, because every fuck with him was thorough and delicious. but sometimes it was just too much cock and would hurt. also, sucking his cock was more difficult.

one guy was about 6" and on the thinner side, but with a magical thick part up near the head which felt incredible thrusting in and out. it was a less intense fuck than the guy above, but it was really good and made me moan and squirm endlessly. I don't know why but the shape of it was just awesome. aaaaand he had amazingly smooth balls. he was a joy to fondle and look at because his package was so picturesque, and sucking an licking his cock and balls was immensely enjoyable.

one guy was maybe 6", maybe closer to 5. he had really big balls and an incredibly thick shaft, so thick that it almost didn't fit in my pussy. I'd have to be really wet and horny to slide it in easily. but when it was in... oh my god! it was heavenly. he filled me up and stretched me out. the best was when I had my legs stretched as far as they could go so he could get in s deep as possible, but he still wouldn't be deep enough to hurt. I think his cock widened more at the base so it just stretched me out more and more.

... I got a little too excited writing all that blink

the moral of the story is, there is no one perfect cock. the myriad of shapes and sizes is a blessing.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
oh, and forgot to say, the first guy was cut but the other two uncut... I suppose if I had to pick one I'd say uncut.

I don't mind either way I guess, but the two uncut guys were more fun to blow and give handjobs too since they seemed more sensitive. the cut guy was just more photogenic 2c

Revord1
the moral of the story is, there is no one perfect cock. the myriad of shapes and sizes is a blessing.
Perfectly summed up thumbup1