Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
I like being naked
Completely Fake
It is such a shame that this site is being ruined by fake posters. There are so many men posing pictures of 'their wife' or men posting pics of random naked women.

I know that it is just sad losers trying to get attention and as they carnt get attention they pretend to be a fit woman. SAD! I wish that some admin team will occastionally check content and delete the obvious fakes etc.

I have delted my account on serveral occations and come back because I like people to see me naked and I love looking at naked women. Im afraid that the next time I delete my account i wont be back.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
imalilhothead
Should I use a pocket watch to time the return or just count slowly 1

mellow

If this reply breaks our rules please 
seaxun
dont forget to bring your mummmy next time,she can tell them off for ya,coz your 'telling' didnt work smile

Knotsnthorns
huh

amps79
This is a pay site. Like it or not the fakes are here to stay

1234uncut
i like the ones who write "my wife" or "my girlfriend" but there is never a pic of them together.. just a bunch of 1st person cock shots looking down at their cock, then a bunch of pics of some hot chick.. gotta love it

RedJumper
Hey, What is the etiquette about exposing people who are fake. I still see folk being sucked in to the facade and whilst I could just let them get burned I don't like it. I also know they are here to stay but we could make it harder for them to find gullible folk.

1234uncut
etiquette? i dont even know the meaning of such a word
i just point and laugh at them..
they are freaks

villenerd
lol, I'm trying to figure out what the big f'n deal is. They post pictures of hot women and you can view them for free whilst posting here about it all...... what's so damn bad about that?