Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
All guys and gals.Masturbation.
How old were you when you first masturb ated?Did some teach you or did you learn on your own.My barber taught me when I was 13.Details please.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
SexySadie1962

interesting....how did that come about?

If this reply breaks our rules please 
handsomepeter
first time
My brother and I had a bedroom that was separated from the main house out in the back patio. When I was about 13 (maybe 12), my cousin Ron who was six months older than me came to spend the night.

He asked my brother and I if we ever jacked off. I had never even heard the term and told him so. He told us how cool it was and asked if we would like see what he was talking about.

I took out his cock which was already hard and said that he liked to think about a girl who lived in his neighborhood. He told us about her...she was tall and slim with breasts just starting to come on.

He stood in the bathroom and started to stroke his prick. I watched intently not sure what was going on. He talked about the girl and what her pussy was like. How he would love to fuck her and put his seed inside of her. Finally he yelled out "Here I Come!" and we watched in awe as ropes of semen spurted from the head of his cock.

When he was done and had wiped the head of his cock clean, Ron looked at me and say, "okay cuz...your turn".

I felt obligated to try, but I was really skeptical about it. My cock was already hard. I talked about the girl next door named Trudy who was a little older than I was. She had tits already and I often wondered what she looked like naked. The only pussy I had ever seen was my baby sister's and that didn't do anything for me...but I knew the concept at least. Imagined Trudy had some hair around her slit. I jacked off thinking what it would be like to shove my prick into her pussy. I sort of lost myself into thinking about her and before I knew it I had the most amazing feeling in my cock. It was almost electric and brought a surge of pleasure all through my body as I felt the semen starting to build in my shaft. When the explosion came I was in complete meltdown. I squeaked out "here I come". I spurted into the toilet (mostly). From that night on, I jacked off every night and usually more. My bunk was the top one and once or twice I hit the ceiling.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I was 12 when i first masturbated. I was taught my friends older sister. We were really close and she was 15 and I guess really horny one day and we were talking about boys and all. Well she ended up asking me if I have ever masturbated and I said no. Well then she said she could show me how... so long story kinda short she showed me how to masturbate but lettign me watch her some and then showing me where it felt the best and helped me out. I think this is why I am still reallly bi curious!

Bi Male Stripper
My best mate at school showed me how to do it when we were 13. In turn his dad taught him.
In the end the 3 of us ended up having wanking sessions together.

erosatyr
I discovered the joy of masturbation on my own at the age of about 12.... before I even had any cum. I'd jerk off several times each night... just dry orgasms. I was from a religiously conservative home and very naive; I still remember the first time I ejaculated... had no idea that boys did that. I was jerking off in the dark, under my bed covers, and all of a sudden I was covered in this sticky liquid. I had to get up and go to the bathroom to see what had happened. It's funny now, but I was definitely frightened at the time, not knowing what I'd done to myself.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Somewhare around 12.
One night I had a wet dream. Embarassing yuck mess in pajamas I had to secretly clean up (but the dream felt nice). Noone had told me about this, but I understood from my readings.
About a month later, it happened again.
After that I took maters in hand and it has never happened again.
Interesting now I think of it, but noone ever tought me anything, I just simulated what I imagined the thrusting sensation of sex would be like and quickly (within the first few hand jerks), found what worked.

muffmuncher1
probably in the womb.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Masturbation
When my barber jerked me off it was so exciting.After finishing my hair cut he dropped his comb on my lap and while picking it up nudged my cock slighly and naturally I got an instant hard on.He then started groping me for real.He then told me to take my cock out and he started jerking my bare cock.I still had on the apron like thing that barbers tie on for haircuts. His hand was under it while he jerked me.I was totally naive and didn't know what to expect and suddenly hsd the most wonderful feeling.When ho took his hand from the apron it was covered in cum as well as the apron and my pants and I then realized I had cumLuckily he had a small toilet in the store So I cleaned up as best I could.Then every day after schoolI would head there and if no customers he would jerk me off.A few weeks later he started suucking my cock,

BigBoy09
I was a late learner so to speak, was 18..read a book about the birds and the bees, and read about masterbation, and thought id give it a go.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
A friend's dad taught me to jack off on a camping trip. He was big with a little dick and very hairy. I was only 11 and hairless. He came and I didn't.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
The first time it happened to me I was in bed.

I was 12 or just turned 13 I think, but I had been having erections since I was 9 and couldn't figure them out and had actually derived no pleasure from the Goddamn thing, even though older guys had said you could make "white stuff" come out and that it felt good.

Anyway, I was at my friend's house and he showed me an atheletic cup (jock strap) that his parents had got him to protect his balls.

For some reason I got an erection right away, just thinking about something forbidden (sex organs) , and that night in bed was when I got a big hard-on again and I still can't remember if I was stomach down, and started instinctively fucking the sheets or on my back rubbing my swollen cock, but it got harder and harder, and then I started to feel sensations like I had never had before building up in my balls, my whole bottom, my legs and particularly my cock, and I rubbed more and more and harder and harder, then it all came boiling up for the very first time, jerking and spurting and throbbing and spurting and spurting in this massive jolting orgasm that I felt throughout my whole body. I shuddered all over, overwhelmed in this previously unknown pleasure.

It was the best thing I had ever felt in my life.

After that I couldn't stop jerking off . In bed, in the bathroom, in the woods, under the house, on my paper route.

I must have stripped gallons of the stuff out of myself.

I couldn't imagine that girls did it too. If I had known that Sammi or Sharon or Joanne or any of the other girls in Port Hardy who were already maturing were stroking their newly haired little wet cunts to orgasm I would have had even stronger fantasies.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Self taught at maybe the age of 14. I think~

1bd
Self taught. I was at home from school for lunch and was just playing around in my room. Not sure how old I was but I was just fondling myself while lying on my bed. Must have been really horny as I wasn't even stroking off properly when I came - surprised the hell out of me!

Quite accomplished at it now...

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I was 12 and in a friends basement. He was 13 and got his father's electric sander, without the sandpaper of course, and said that if you put it on your cock and turned it on it felt real good. He did it and then I tried it through my pants. It did feel good and all of a sudden I got this feeling like I never felt before. First it tingled and I felt this welling up sensation, then I explored in my pants. I felt all wet and then ran home to see what happened. After that i jerked off every chance I got. The other day while I was in the basement I put the sander on my dick, without sandpaper of course, and ran it til I came. Still feels good doing it like that.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I was around 13-14, my dad had a nice collection of nudy mags (Hustler, Gallery, Penthouse), and while out of school for the summer, I would rub my dick against the ladies pictures imagining I was getting to fuck them. My first few times, I had dry orgasms, but it felt great, I loved that deep down tingling sensation in my balls. About a week or so later one day, I felt that feeling building in my balls, and all of a sudden this big load of white stuff exploded out of my dick, on to the page, and I honestly thought I had broken my dick. I had heard of cumming and wet dreams, but had never really knew what it meant. It really scared me, I snathed my pants and shorts up, and little while later, as always I had to pee, and my underwear was stuck to my dick, and I thought WTF. The next day I went at again, and the same results, so I said hey if this is broken, it is just going to have to stay that way, because I loved the feeling, but I did learn to clean my dick up afterwards. From then on the times and odd places are to numerous to tell.

wvgurl69
I learned on my own... my first experience of an orgasm was with in a bathtub with the water gushing on me... Even to this day, water for some reason can give me mind blowing orgasms...

creamgiver
probably around 14. Very exciting, the stroking and the cuming. I haven't missed a jerkoff, despite an active hetero sex life, in 50 years. Sometimes 2 a day.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
When I was 11 I was rubbing my cock it started to grow and fely good so I contine rubbing it on my leg till it came shooting a very small load. Of course I didn't know what I was doing. My 1 st time I was 13 that I started realey jerking it hard and fast always shooting a load. At 14 had a friend next door, one night he showed me his fathers hardcore mags. Don't know how it started but we would jerk-off together all the time. jerk

Forum Level:
Active Contributor

wow...toxon.....that's a very good reason for me to continue taking my son in for his haircuts...... scared ....sorry but that is not the least bit sexy....surprized nobody else has said anything....must just be me that finds that distressing blink

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I was lucky to have some very fun neighbors who liked to play. The neighbor girl was maybe 2 years older than I and we went to the same school. She told me "the horse will get out of the barn" one day as we walked home. I didn't know what she was talking about till she finally put her hand inside my open fly and touched my little penis. She worked at it till she managed to pull it outside my pants and by now it was very hard. She kept playing with it and it felt so good letting per play with it. She asked if I ever saw what a girl had and I shook my head no. She pulled me into some bushes where she pulled her shorts down to show me.Then she said she would show me what she does for her older brother if I let her take my pants off. I agreed and she pulled my pants all the way off and I laid on the ground for her. She got next to me and played with my penis and balls. I was good and hard but way to young to cum no matter how hard she tried. That weekend she and her older brother took me back in the woods to "play dirty" as they called it.

I would remain very good friends with them for years. The boy was 4 years older than I was and we played "games" till he went away to college.

I have lots of childhood stories I can tell.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Well, I first started enjoying having an erection at an early age, say 6 or 7. I had no clue how to do anything though. I remember rubbing my cock up against counters and trying to stick it between the spaces in the radiator. It was very ineffectual! Then around 8 or 9, I got the idea to try using a pillow. We had these oversized pillows and I noticed that one of them had a small tear in it's seam. It happened to be just big enough to accodate my little pecker. I would go to town on it at night in my room. Of course I was too young to ejaculate, but I would have dry orgasms where my cock would get very ticklish afterward... Almost painfully so. But I got all of that awesome orgasmic rush in my brain.

Then when I was around 12, I had the revelation of using my hand. Mama Mia! This opened up the possibilities in terms of when and where I could masturbate. My masturbation frequency picked up dramatically of course! I was a late bloomer physically. I don't think I ejaculated until I was 14 or maybe even 15.

BigLuckyGuy
I matured physically at an early age, and was 6'1 and shaving when in 5th grade...yeah, those were some awkward years blush

Since I looked a lot older, my first sexual experienced happened when I was only 12, and she was 17. She didn't know I was 12, and of course I never said anything. Anyway, she was stroking my cock, and that is how I realized that this wasn't such a bad thing. So I learned how to masturbate from a female at the same time I had my first sexual encounter.

deadhead94
like 8-10 and i just stumbled upon it myself....

who needs to be taught? like wtf?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I was around 10 I guess. The neighbors across the street from me had a boy who was a couple of years older than me. In the summer, I would sleep over on his front porch. We would sleep together in the same bed & one night he fondled my dick & balls. I got hard & he started to jerk me off. I climaxed quickly but at that age, I was shooting blanks. He said "Now do me" & I did & he came gushers of cum. I liked it. From then on, we jerked each other constantly. He eventually taught me how to suck his cock. At first, when he came, I would spit it out onto tissue but he finally coaxed me into swallowing his cum. After I started sucking him off (and he sucked me as well) we very seldom jerked each other off as we both liked to have our cocks sucked. We did it to each any time we could for a couple of years.

Nightjack
I guess it depends on whether you consider masturbation to be the simple act of self pleasure or whether the act of self pleasure leads to an orgasm or release of sexual fluids. For me I remember paying with my cock from a very early age to give myself pleasure (I wont say exactly how early but I certainly hadnt started secondary school!)

As far as actually getting to the point of orgasm and cumming from the stimulation. I must have been around 12 or 13. The first time I did ejaculate was a surprise - pleasant but definately a shock. Since then I have practiced whenever I have had the chance, or whenever I havent had a partner to play with!

tasler81
I was 12 and a friend from school said how he was doing it, went home and tried it did not cum the first time. Second time a day later I did and the rest is history smile

doc0047
years
I started in the seventh grade. My best friend showed me what to do. It felt great and I've been doing it for years.

ec87
first time i masturbated
around 14 i guess, my cock just felt hard and i began stroking it. It felt so great when i came, but there was only one drop of cum at that time! but now im shootin out loads smile anyone wants to masturbate with me!

stephen-232
I was about 13 or 14 and taking a bath, moving around in the water had the flow moving back and forth and i was laying on my stomach. so my penis slid back and forth on the bottom of the tub till i cam and I was able to figure it out from there. Well untill a few years ago when i found another way. besides sliding your foreskin up and down the most common way, ive found i can curl my hand and brush over the ridge on my head to achieve great orgasms aswell. hopefully in the future i can find more ways aswell.