Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
zotforreal
Pussy smell?
Anyone else like a woman to smell like a woman?

I had a lover who was just so clean I had to beg her to not wash for a few days just so I could get a whiff of that delicious girl scent.

She swore she never used soap on her pussy either, just water.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
i need it to be pungent. if it's too clean it's not really a woman's "sex"

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
THE BEST, no other smell in the world is as exciting as a women

Forum Level:
Just getting started
my gf pussy is just the best clean as always shaved as always smooth she kinda has a chubby camel toe and the smell is sexy turns me on loads and she tastes awsome

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Cleaned with a power shower please cool

forreal
Just Natural
I like a women`s cunt to smell natural. Strong with a pee smell is great or if the smell isn`t very strong that good too. What I`m getting at here is that it`s gotta be tough for a woman to have to worry about how her cunt smells and if it`s gonna be ok or not and what will he or her think.
Also the more she is in heat the stronger she will smell. It`s just natural and another part of sex which makes it more hot for me.........the same stands for panties stains.

Just my opinion and my likes.smile

Bottom line..........let her be comfortable and enjoy the session.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Smell
I love a musky woman also!!! Squeaky clean without musk does not hack it...

I love a woman's musk to fill a room with the odor of sex...

gregfromcali

I love that musky smell, gets me rock hard! jerk

gherking
smell after sex
I've always notice that my wife (and women before her) smelled stronger and maybe even better after sex. For the past month and a half she's been having an affair. I'm not sure I approve, but it does seem that she smells better after two men than after just one.

You think it's just my imagination?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Smell and taste like a woman.
I like a woman to smell and taste like a woman, back in the 70’s and 80’s we were going to a lot of swinging parties where all the women showered and used perfume on their pussies, the routine was for the couple to shower together after a session before going with another partner, going with the woman next and going down on them was like kissing a cake of soap sprayed with perfume, their was no womanly smell or taste there at all.
I mentioned this to one of the woman I was with one night and she told me to wait for her at the next party. Well the next party she went off with a guy and gave me a wink as she went off, when they finished she made an excuse not to shower and came to me, we went off and it was beautiful going down on her.
When the wife and I stopped going to the parties we switched to M F M threesomes mostly and now I all ways love doing the cleaning up and going second now.
tongue

Forum Level:
Just getting started
actually I hate the smell even from the woman I love.. I dont know why either...
any ideas on products she can try?

carlo7254
nothing finer than the smell of a hot wet pussy

Forum Level:
Just getting started
smelly pussies put me off sad

dreamyelise
^ Yeah, just a 'skin' smell for me

cm&tm-74
With out a dought the nicest scent in the universe is between a womans legs. I like it natural , no perfumey smell.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I do love the smell of a pussy, although I can't say I'm keen on a strong smell of pee.

For me the best aroma is a short time after a shower/bath... I don't really like munching soap/perfume, and I think the smell/taste of a woman is the sexiest thing ever. But I'm also not really keen on munching on old stale sperm.... morning after oral is not really my fave (but being a considerate lover I am prepared to sacrifuce myself if I must grin jerk ).

Having said that I do find that the smell/taste change depending on where in her monthly cycle a woman is, sometimes her juices are quite clear and realtively taste free, other times it's a bit cloudy and really yummy.

Dang, I do like women!! (and i just lurve oral, just like christmas really, it is better to give than receive in my view!)

just my 2c

The Shining One
I can't stand any sort of smell. Keep it clean or keep it away from me, thanks.

ascending
love it
As long as a woman keeps herself washed and clean, her pussy is one of the great smells and one of the sex-factors that keeps me going. I love it when she sits on my face and grinds, giving me her full smell. By the way, the so-called bad fish smell is almost always from women who just haven't bathed much. And guys smell just as bad then too.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
shining one
i just have to ask because i've seen your comments on other questions is there anything you do like or are you a germaphobe!!!!what's the deal?

Kpooh
Agree 100% with ascending....just an ordinary bath (or lack of one) can make all the difference in the world...for women & men.

The foods you eat can also make a difference. 2c

The Shining Ones
I'm a germaphobe, also known as someone who has good hygenic standards. Probably comes from working in health sciences and watching the suffering of numerous patients who were as casual about hygene as a lot of the people on this site, and paid the price for it in acute and chronic infections.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yum
I love stinky pussy! But I love stinky ass the best!!!

ben_roy_42
I believe smell is the strongest of the sexual senses. I have always been driven absoloutely crazy by the smell of a wet pussy. I will never forget the first time i got my fingers in a girls pussy....after the date, i would smell my fingers for hours and masturbate while sniffing them.

moonmaster
I light a light aroma, but sometimes it can be overwhelming and distracting. Taste is much more important than smell though, once the lickin' has started.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Iam not a fan of the pussy smell to be honest...
well not my ex girlfriends anyways, stunk so bad..

Forum Level:
Just getting started
freshly washed. then lubed with her own horniness is the best. but at the same time i dont think ive ever tasted a bad pussy..lol

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Umm yea, for me it depends. I prefer my women to be healthy, and there are many different indications as to an individual's level of health. One factor is pussy smell, believe it or not. The healthier you are the better your pussy will smell and taste. It also ties into what the person eats as well. If her diet is full of junk then well, we all know that fishy smell don't we. I'd consider that smell a definite turnoff. On the other hand, I love the smell and taste of a sweet healthy pussy. Definite turnon grin

As for hygiene, if she's too overly clean and really goes to town in the shower it kills the smell and taste. I prefer cleanliness, but not sterility. 2c

USDA_Pussy_Inspector
I love the smell of a FRESH clean pussy that is wet from its own juices. Day-old pussy smell is not for me. Even worse is a nasty ass-crack smell. I love doing it doggystyle, but if that crack smells bad...ugh, it's over with.

On another note! Someone mentioned diet having something to do with the scent of a woman's pussy. How about nicotine? I am a non-smoker and pretty sensitive to this....and yes, I have noticed it. It startled me at first, since I did not expect it.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Now that I think of it, I believe it's safe to say that everything entering your body (food, drugs, etc) impacts your bodily functions in one way or another. I've never noticed smoking affecting pussy smell but it's possible. Smoking in general is one of my biggest turnoffs.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Day old
Love day old stinky pussy.

Yum!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
48 hrs...
..is ideal for me. I love to go down on my g/f and really smell and taste her - it must be the pheromones, but it's the only time I'm ready to go again within 20 minutes of cumming.

The absolute best is when i ask her not to wash after i cum in her, then the following evening i go down on her again - it's absolute heaven smelling and tasting our combined juices...

I love that smell that lingers on my fingers and face too - it wakes up with huge (ok, small) erection next morning so the fun continues!