Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
hot_york_couple
couples catagory
You really really need to add a couples catagory...so you dont have to be male or femail if you are posting together...

Easier to identify yourself to others and easier to search for people you want to find.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
alcapone96
Are you talking about the "hide dicks" and "hide pussies" options when browsing? Most activities are suitable for couples, so a "couples" category would start to include all sorts from masturbation to pissing over each other, so as such would be a waste of time.

I think changing the current descriptions of "hide dicks" and "hide pussies" to something along the lines of "show dicks only", "show pussies only" and "show both" as the current descriptions are ambiguous and "hide dicks" should, in theory, not show couples fucking.

Also, it may be worth considering descriptions like "gay male", "gay female", "single male", "single female", "mixed".

I think this leads to something more complex than drop down menus and something with tick boxes would be more appropriate!

But not my cup of tea, I don't do ASP or anything else M$ as far as I can help it.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Huaitoutala
Good idea.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
yes to couples section
We would love to see a couples category. We are not interested in single guys and find that some of their posts are a bit anoying as they have nothing to offer.

westchi
Ditto
Couples!!

hornyozcpl
Definately Needed!!!!