Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
hotpanties
men-wear-panties-fetish
I wear panties 24/7 my wife thinks i'm sexy in panties and buys panties in my size.My wife and I would love to hear from others. That have a fetish for panties.You can also read more about and share at.
hubpages.com/hub/men-wear-panties-fetish

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Mr. Sinister
I'm wearing them RIGHT NOW...

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Regular Contributor
Wearing my wife's,....

...on my head! Her mother's coming over !!! tongue

forreal...
blink

vb_again
ummmmmmmmmmmm.....
Do Rikan granny-panties count? confused

blush

forreal...
If you wear dirty panties you can make believe that you have a cunt......... unsure blushing

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Send me a pair of yours Forreal and I'll let you know the results!

just_looking123
In all honesty (/me edits the usual, average "each to their own" comment)... this is in fact one of my worst nightmares!

A couple, in the heat of the moment, slowly taking off their clothes and then you see the man's dick and balls covered in lace or silk!!! I've thought of this situation quite a few times and I still don't know what I would do. Probably either cracking right up and then I'd probably send him home. It would kill the last bit of arousal within a second. That's a trauma which would affect my sex life forever!

I'm a very typical woman in this department: I'm able to adore a man's body, his masculine appearance, preferably a deep, manly voice. That just does NOT match with women's lingerie in my books.

But again.. whatever floats your boat.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
The Mayor of a town over in lancashire (well, where else do you expect!) has recently been caught pinching ladies underwear from their washing lines.
The radio presenter (Radio2 yesterday ..Jeremy Kyle maybe??) went on to discuss why it happens and found two widely differing views on the subject...

Female.. Horrified at the thought of someone trespassing and stealing their personal items.

Male.. Supressed laughter (even the officers investigating)and an overall blase attitude.

I must confess, i was laughing as i heard about it ..it reminded me as one of the boys where i used to work was caught years ago but he didnt lose his job and, needless to say, he was the butt of messroom jokes as "Knicker-Sniffer"! smile
None of the lads gave a second thought as to how his victims felt but then again, and this is whats caught my attention in this thread ..Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus.

Still cant see the attraction in blokes wearing em tho!

Nach Rechts
Diapers are sexy

forreal...
PantyAddict
It will cost ya glare

Extra for the air tight plastic bag. mellow

Forum Level:
Just getting started
i wear diapers 24 . 7
Nach Rechts said: Diapers are sexy

VictoriaCD69
yurns me on

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love to wear panties and a really good thing about it is the feeling you get when you go to purchase panties that are obviously your size and you know the girl behind the counter knows what you are doing,get some nice knowing smiles.

cstmflash1
I have and will continue to wear panties from time to time. For me it is a comfort thing. If you have larger balls or a larger penis they may not be so comfortable because of the confined space. But if you are like me with a very tiny penis and small balls they keep everything where it is suppose to be. I will not however be running out to buy a thong smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Just started a kik group about used panties for sale with a Irish milf pm me for details

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I buy my own panties
srxwat4 said: I love to wear panties and a really good thing about it is the feeling you get when you go to purchase panties that are obviously your size and you know the girl behind the counter knows what you are doing,get some nice knowing smiles.

tongue I went to my local shopping store a while back and picked out some nylon panties I wear and went through the checkout with a women checkout, that's the only thing I bought she made a comment " bet you look nice in these " I said yes I do.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Oh, my, I couldn't let the conversation stop there!
silkypantees said:
srxwat4 said: I love to wear panties and a really good thing about it is the feeling you get when you go to purchase panties that are obviously your size and you know the girl behind the counter knows what you are doing,get some nice knowing smiles.

tongue I went to my local shopping store a while back and picked out some nylon panties I wear and went through the checkout with a women checkout, that's the only thing I bought she made a comment " bet you look nice in these " I said yes I do.

If, while I was in the store buying my panties (and I do that without any hesitation), a cute or attractive clerk made a comment like that, I'd have to offer her a chance to 'get a show' from me in them. And I'd HOPE LIKE HELL she'd take me up on it.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Men wearing panties
I discovered wearing panties about 9 years ago, after my lady friend caught me stroking myself in her panties. She was so very turned on by watching me stroking myself in her panties, that it became part of our sexual routine. We googled about men in panties and found that it’s pretty normal and a big turn on for many women and men!! You don’t have to be a sissy or gay to enjoy the feeling of wearing sexy lace panties!
It truly is an amazing feeling wearing different styles and types of panties. We always agreed that I wouldn’t wear other types of female clothing. Meaning, bras, teddies, etc!
Paul

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love wearing panties, nylon and satin, they need to hold me or it’s a turn off, been doing it for years, first time I told a girl about it she thought I was a cross dresser till we played and felt my balls and cock in satin them she was all about it, we shouldn’t be punished or looked down on cause we prefer satin women’s panties over bulky men’s underwear, why not feel sexy all the time not just some of the time

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Men wearing panties
As a straight, married male,69 years old, I really enjoy the feeling of wearing sexy lace panties and I have found that these are many females that enjoy seeing their men in panties. You don’t have to be a sissy to enjoy panties
Paul

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
No no no, mine are called '' Men's Classic Low Rise Stretchy Micromodal Underwear Briefs '' ! 😂 blink😉

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Men in panties
I have enjoyed wearing panties for about 10 years and I have found that a lot of females enjoy seeing me wearing panties. And they enjoy watching me stroking myself in panties!
Paul

aqualung001
i wera womans panties 24/7
love to wear womens panties and love to exchange pictures as well