Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
RamRod469u
masterbation
I love to masterbate. I grab my cock everytime i think about sex. I play with it as I work, in the shower, in the car, where ever and whenever. Anyone else? Do the ladies masterbate as often as men? Tell me where and how often you do!

If this thread breaks our rules please 
tiny_one
sometimes I use my thumb and 2 fingers to play with my little cock on cam while others watch

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I cannot speak for the ladies but I have had several relationships over the years with women who were very avid masturbators. However, in general I think men are much more into masturbation.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
all the time
I masturbate at least 4 times a day i drive for a living so most of its done in the car

BorisBelten
Yes I do
I'm married, but I like to play with myself to have some nice shots of sperm. It can even be stronger at times. It is even more thrilling in open air. Sometimes I had sex with my wife in nature and it was a great feeling. But normally she is not keen of it. Anxious of being seen. For me it is but thrilling if a voyeur tries to catch a view. Not so people who might not like it.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have been edging for a couple hours now. Just slip in my new lelo prostate massager, and turned it on. Now I gonna cum jerk jerk jerk happydance

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
YES you Can---While you watch us FUCK!
Young White Couple in Chicago---giving LIVE SEX SHOWS--at our Hotel in Elk Grove----send phone # so we can VV--and you can talk with the Girl!