Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Night at the Pub
Night at the Pub....
As usual when my hubby and went out for the evening, I was wearing one of my jean skirts (the one with the split up the front). I also had on a revealing top on as well. Of course I wasn't wearing any panties or a bra.

As hubby and I were sitting at the bar I would prop my foot up on his bar stool. Hubby enjoys that view. After a couple of drinks I noticed a good looking Black Guy had been enjoying the view too. He would give me a grin to let me know that he approved of the scenery. I have grown used to the attention as I always go out without panties or a bra on.

The juke box was playing and some people were dancing. After awhile I got up the use the restroom. On my way back the Black Guy spoke to me and asked me to dance. I started to go over and ask Hubby but noticed that he was talking sports with another guy at the bar. So I decided that he would not mind.

As we danced the Black Guy would hold me close and I could feel his growing hardness. He was pretty big too. During the second dance he reached under my skirt and started to finger my now wet and shaved pussy. I reached down and rubbed his hardness. I also glanced over at the bar and hubby was still talking with the other guy.

The Black Guy guided me over to a darker area of the dance floor and unzipped his jeans and placed the head of his cock between the split in my skirt and began to rub his cock on my pussy. I was going crazy now as he continued and began to cum. While I was cumming on his dick he slipped it inside my pussy and fucked me right there untill he exploded inside me.

The song ended and I straightened myself up gave him a quick kiss and returned to my hubby at the bar with cum beginning to run down my inner thigh. I would occasionaly use my finger to wipe it off and then put it to my mouth while the black guy watched and hubby didn't suspect a thing.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
BushLover57
Nice
What a great story...you should post more of your sexploits.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Did you tell hubby when you got home Trashy and if you did, did he fuck you as well?

I know I would have been horny as hell if that happened to my wife and she told me. jerk

cutabvavg
Wanna dance baby?...loved it!

TheoJB
Great story, Trashy.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Very hot story ! Maybe if you had shared that cummy finger with your hubby he would be more interested in his hot little wife than talking sports.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Glad you liked my story.....remind me to tell you about the time I came home with cum still in my pussy and tried to hide it from my hubby.

rolleyes

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Loved the story

Bike_Babe
Amazing story thumbup1

Forum Level:
Just getting started
wow, i am not surprised, but this one seems even hotter than the other
If u told me there were 2 stories, one with 2 guys and Mrs. Trashy and another with one dude, i would guess the 3-some would be hotter. But the danger of being fondled and fucked while hubby (supposedly) didnt know the difference--well, maybe it was the danger, maybe the bit of sluttiness, but this story was really, really hot. I would have loved 2 have been the black dude, not just cuz he got in your pussy (i almost said Got in Your Pants) but watching u flash him, and, later, having u sample the cum out of her own pussy, well that was the icing on the cake. I remember in my early days prior to our marriage, going out with my fiance after fucking. She always talked about the cum flowing from her pussy, so i can appreciate how it must have been with hubby nearby. Plus, knowing u love 2 masturbate, well, i am surprised u didnt make yourself cum as u sampled his cum from your hungry cunt. Mmmmmmm

88Marc
You sound like a great dance partner! Awesome story...

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Very hot indeed!!!! where is this pub? thumbup

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
a nice story to wank too

handsomepeter
That was a delicious and stimulating story.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
thumbup Sweet!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
omg
so hot!! please fuck me!!!!!!!

Wellhung5193
you have my cock begging for more

tina_71
Mmm I have fantasies of this very thing happening with a hot young guy at a club all the time....

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Damn great story, wish I could find you on the dance floor.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
hot story
sounds like something hubby and i might do. great story made me think about heading out to the pub!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Certainly got me aroused!! Did you get the black guys number?? Or, maybe he will be back at the bar next time you are there.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Wow that was awsome
raspberry That was amazing, I pray for seeing an amazing babe like you in a pub with no panties, and bra flashing people.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Another great story form my fvourite NN babe!
That's how I always think of you - short skirt with slit, revealing top and no bra and panties!! Not difficult to think of you like that after looking at your pics - they are so hard-making!! And not surprised you are used to the attention of lots of men - I wouldn't be able to take my eyes off you! Hubby's a very lucky man!
And to think that your black friend had his fingers here I want to be most!!! LOL xxx
I can just see you sitting there with hubby and catching your black friend's eye as you dipped your own fingers in and sucked off his cum!
What a brilliant story - so many images I will not be able to get out of my mind even if I wanted to!
You are a star!
Thanks - now - let me lick those fingers of yours!! xxx

gk6h
So hot and exciting. Be so much fun to do thissmile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Honey once again you have my pussy all wet and ready. Love that he had that clit all hard andd made you cum while others were right by youu. mmm and tht hot cum up in you makes me think of your pixs with cum running out of you. A big black cock in you. mmmmm

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Love to be your dance partner sometime
Would be fun to be your dance partner sometime.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
great story!Nothing like having your wife bring home a creampie for you to share!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Great story, I'd love to see you in the bar and quietly sit and watch the action and then get to dance with you too. You are always such a turn on. thumbup1

Professor129
What a great night out
That would be so hot to see you in the pub showing all of your glory. What I would do to fill you with my hot cum while we were grinding over in the corner of the pub.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Just a Little Trashy said: Glad you liked my story.....remind me to tell you about the time I came home with cum still in my pussy and tried to hide it from my hubby.

rolleyes

[/quote

Hi Trashy,

Consider this as reminding you. wink Loved the story, it was great. thumbup1

Forum Level:
Just getting started
awesome story hun...u nailed one of my fantasies...