Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
davisto
Birthday humiliation
The first job I had as a fresh faced naive fifteen year old was in a department store. The manager and myself the only males, all the others, probably fifteen in total were women and teenagers older than myself.
My job was to receive deliveries and put the stock away in the stock rooms, as well as looking after the old coal fired heating boiler in the stores celler.
Normal practice for the girls were to change into their nylon button up knee length store uniforms in their changing room when they arrive in the morning.To allow light in there was a frosted glass internal window in the changing room wall, the other side of which was my stock room. So I could and would watch the frosted silhouttes of them stripping to their underwear and putting on the uniforms. I could tell by the outlines and from the voices the other side of the glass who were changing, and knew whether Mrs A was wearing dark panties that particular day or young wendy had matching top and bottoms.I often went to the boiler room and jerked myself off at the thouht of them.
The practice of the store was to send employees a birthday card, so it was common knowledge when it was someones birthday, that particular wednesday i received mine as it was my sixteenth.It was also the stores half day closing, so mid morning I went to the local bank with the Manager with the days takings,He proceeded from there to his weekly golf round as I returned to the store with the empty takings satchel.
When I arrived back to the stock room there was a Happy sixteenth banner above the 10 foot by 10 foot wire mesh walled cubicle where we kept some of the higher value items like watches.There were also half a dozen of the staff.
Happy birthday they said in unison as I entered. I thankd them embarresed.
Mrs A asked if I felt like i was grown up like a man now that I was sixteen. I said I have been a man for a long time now.
"Are you sure" Mrs A said.
"Of course I am" I replied.
"Well, we will see if you look like a man shall we,Come on girls" with that thy set upon me wrestling me to the ground, i struggled but with six of them holding me down it was futile. They started pulling my clothes of me till I was stripped naked and then dragged me to the secure cubicle and bundled me inside locking the door behind me.
"We will be back later for your party" Mrs A said, with that they left me there naked with my hands covering my genitals, feeling totally vulnerable.
I heard the Store closing then some of the staff entering the chnging room, changing and leaving. Then I heard the remaining staff coming. They entered the stock room and stood in a semi circle in front of the cubicle looking at my naked vulnerability.
They were laughing and making comments at my state.
"Riht birthday boy, you think you are a man now, we know what men look like so show us your cock and we will make our opinion".
I was in no position to do otherwise so gingerly moved my hands from my genitals and stood hands by my sides,fists clenched as the women and girls I work with saw my nakedness and what my cock and balls looked like.
"I,ve seen bigger" one said, " My husbnds balls hang better than those"another said.
"Lets see your arse then" Mrs A comanded, I turned my back to them
"Nice cheeks" and "Isnt it hairy" were among the commnts.
"Now for the test to see if you re a man" Mrs A said as I resumed facing them naked.
"Keep your hands there at your sides and watch, we will see if your a man"
With that Mrs A unbuttoned her uniform and let it drop to the ground and stood in front of me in just her bra and panties, I had seen the frosted outline of her changing many times and have wanked at that sight, and to see her clearly now just made my sixteen year old body react. My cock started to stiffen by it,s own volition and my work colleagues laughinly looked on and watched as I got an erection.
They all knew now what my cock looked like normally and more embarresinly aroused.
" You are now looking more and more like a man now,but it is no good having a gun if you havent any bullets is it" Mrs A said, and added "We would like to see if you have any bullets, and I will give you some motivation". with that she lifted her breasts out of her bra and the sight of her large erect nipples were too much for me.
I reached for my hard cock and started wanking looking at her tits and being watched by the rest of the group, within wht semed like moments I felt ready to orgasm and they watched as I shot my load out onto the floor.
The girls all cheered and said Happy birthday and started to say I was dirty little boy and I would go blind playing with myself.
They let me out and gave me my clothes back, and I went home knowing that most of the staff now knew what I cum like.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Great story, you must have loads more from working there, love to hear more!! Ken

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Oh, to be 16. I wish I had experienced something like that at that age. I would have be erect right away.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
that sounds so great

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Good story

davisto
jerk jerk jerk