Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
fantasy
I have a xxxx fantasy where I'm gang xxxxd by a group of guys. I imagine them calling me names and using me rough. Is this normal? Lilly

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
people have a massive variety in fantasies, and they're just fantasies so anything is normal.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
yes
it is normal and I am in Ga if you need a xxxx

SenorTigreDos
Yes, fantasies are normal. Sometimes they help us work through things that are kind of going on in the back of our mind. They can also be expressions of hidden desires that we may have, for one reason or another which, if they really occurred, we might or might not be happy about. And they are just that, fantasies. Of course, this may be fairly typical of a lot of guys, however, sometimes I have a fantasy about being in a female physicians office with nobody else around except her and her female nurse. In my fantasy, the female physician and her female nurse start to fondle me and demand that I yield to them sexually or they will accuse me of sexual assault to the police so I have no choice but to go along with them. In another fantasy, I have a female boss, at work, and she does the same thing, sexually harrasses me, threatening me with dire consequences if I don't go along with her and do all that she wants me to do sexually in her office suite. I've also occasionally had a fantasy like yours that a group of women "have their way with me" and so forth. Yeah, dream on, ha, ha! rolleyes blush In real life, being married and having only had sex with with my wife, if some other woman or women approached me for sex, I'd be very flattered and pleased and very tempted but I would gently, politely turn them down with the assurance I would never speak of what their offer to anyone, it would remain our secret. I'd probably then go home and fantacize about what I would have done if it had actually happened! blush Oh well, fantasies can be very sexy! wink

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have the same fantasy and was wondering the same thing wink

hohorny
i have a fantasy where a girl takes a strap-on and fucks me up my ass...maybe cause i love to play with mine? any takers smile?

Ghostryder4u
To fantasize is perfectly normal and necessary like the previous posts have said. However there are women who have had the reality, Which I have to say I expect is not all as pleasureable as a fantasy is. My point is this fantasy is fine in this instance but you girls need to becareful have you tried roleplay? which is what your also thinking about? and make sure you trust the men and have limits preset before any games commence...........

buckgen
Fantasy
I think that it is a fantasy that you could even live out if you planned it with the right person or persons. One would have to carefully screen the person.

I have always wanted to do this & cum inside the lady as she begs me not to because she is fertile and not on any birth control.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
You'd be surprised what some women WILL get into!
I had a girl once - an absolute beauty, who would do anything after a few drinks, and sometimes sober too! We got into some stuff that if anyone else saw it, they'd judge me really badly...total domination by me, and especially *down there*!!! I was a bit worried when she got nervous, and after the first time, I made her coffee and kiss her as she was a bit tearful. But after then, it got really intense, and I actually got her pregnant. Again, no panic by her. I could not believe it! WHAT?!! I was panicking more than she was!

I can't tell you the number of times I asked if she was okay, and every time, she said yes, or I'd have probably hated myself for life. What I wouldn't do to go as mad with another woman like that!

But what are the odds of that happening? Pretty low, I'd say.

sscd
Fantasy
Mine came true a few years ago. and continues.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I prevented a gang xxxx three guys dragging a drunk girl right off the street at Fantasy fest in key west, two of them got fucked up good the other would be xxxxxx could run faster............fuck xxxxxxs devil

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Never wanted to be ..getting fucked by a group of guys is awesome though!!