Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
runt
sex furniture
Much of the sex I have, and assume the same goes for you, takes place in a bed. However I do not find the bed is the best place to have sex. Most of the best sex I've ever had, has been on a couch, I love the couch for sex. A weight lifting bench is also great, a desk is good, a table, the bathroom sink etc etc, but for me the best piece of furniture for sex is a couch, and you ?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
seaxun
yeh runt on ur bed when ur not home grin
couch
floor
kitchen
shower
outside

If this reply breaks our rules please 
icemaniac99
Check Out these pieces of furniture:

liberator

msmilf2
I like putting one foot up on a chair and bending over. tongue

Feschka Corrado
A yellow ochre Louis XV bergère.

nawty_xx
couch, sofa, and chair grin

Forum Level:
Just getting started
kitchen counter

ACaptain&HisApple
YEAH!!!!
we are so all over the house! top three:

computer chair-'cause things often get naughty when we're pervin', and he loves to give me head from the floor

washing machine- most private room in the house, so it's good for a quickie while the kid is otherwise distracted

shower- does this count as furniture?

D'yer Mak'er?
liberator...fuck furniture
nice link icemaniac...its like ikea for fucking

Forum Level:
Super Contributor
I like the big chair I have, shower... oh I could go on and on lol

goingsouth
Where ever
Well Where ever she want,s..Like to just make her smile smile

saravin
beds are underrated tongue

anywhere else would end badly methinks. we're a physically awkward couple.

Hillman314
Oh yeah, the bed will do, but we like the couch, the arm of the couch, the bathroom counter..

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
The kitchen bench can be fun...........does anyone else have a slippery slide?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
All of the above with a special nod to the weight bench! One of my past jobs was as a welder, and whenever the shop was slow I used to make all kinds of BDSM furniture to sell (and to take home).

It definately adds to it.

-Binkie

Forum Level:
A Thinker
Well lets see.....the kitchen table gets high marks. So does the washing machine and most any chair in the house. The transom of the boat works good on a nice sunny day...oh and don't forget our ottoman. Its the perfect accessory for all access positioning....

Coma Black
The couch we used too have was to narrow. I always had oone leg hanging over the side wiith is uncomfortable, but we got a brand new couch last week, so I'm itching to break it in. It's much wider, so I think sex on it will be awesome. The stairs outside our apartment is good to, as well as the back porch.

Forum Level:
A Thinker
POOL TABLE!!

saravin
I just want a sex swing.

Courteous!Cock
sex swing
Me too saravin!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
alot of great suggestions that i cant wait too try...

max10
Palletised Passion Wagon
In the back of the Transit over the pallets! grin

Forum Level:
Just getting started
We have a swinging rope chair on the veranda at our fruit farm in Brazil its awesome. cool

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Wow!! So, much furniture!
I was just going to write about a little, low. padded stool that leaves me at just the right height for a blow job without having to kneel on my knees. So, I searched for "sex furniture" and was once again humbled by our NN community. I should have known. blush

So much sex furniture! Who knew? I particularly like that wedgie, but how would I disguise it? Anyway, the living room couch had been fun all winter, but now it's warm and that makes it outdoor-sex-on-the patio time!! At least my blow job stool looks cute and doesn't need to be disguised. grin heart

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Julieannfringe said: I was just going to write about a little, low. padded stool that leaves me at just the right height for a blow job without having to kneel on my knees. So, I searched for "sex furniture" and was once again humbled by our NN community. I should have known. blush

So much sex furniture! Who knew? I particularly like that wedgie, but how would I disguise it? Anyway, the living room couch had been fun all winter, but now it's warm and that makes it outdoor-sex-on-the patio time!! At least my blow job stool looks cute and doesn't need to be disguised. grin heart

A wedgie is good as "recleiner" in bed for reading, back support
Or as elevation for tired legs
Just put on (sew one) pillow case if needed

http://se.hugemedicalsupplies.com/uploads/201711654/small/p201702180022073110785.jpg

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sun lounger in the garden. Preferably with sun out!! smile

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Artistic said:
Julieannfringe said: I was just going to write about a little, low. padded stool that leaves me at just the right height for a blow job without having to kneel on my knees. So, I searched for "sex furniture" and was once again humbled by our NN community. I should have known. blush

http://se.hugemedicalsupplies.com/uploads/201711654/small/p201702180022073110785.jpg

since my stroke i have nerve issues so support is great for playing
I actually bought a medical pillow thinking it would be great for doggy
Still to be tried tho mellow

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Artistic said:
Artistic said:

Wow, Artistic! My sympathies for your medical problems and my kudos for your spirit. You're still carrying on with the rest of us out here. Way to, way to, way to go! thumbup
And thank you for your suggestions too.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Couch, cocktail table, ottoman, patio furniture, buddy seat in the swimming pool, and pool table all work quite well! Never tried any of the furniture actually made for sex.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Yes!!
We have a large leather stool, about 3 x 4 feet. It’s the perfect height if she’s on her knees for me to either pound her or if I kneel it’s perfect for me to lick her butthole. I’m going thinking of adding straps of some kind to help hold her legs up for missionary. We also have a new sex chair, metal frame with two wide elastic bands. I lie down, put it over me and she can ride my face or dick but have support so her legs don’t give out. If I’m licking her clit she can’t reach my dick with her hand but if she scoots up I can lick her butthole and she can jack me. No pics yet, sorry! It’s hell getting old but these things help keep the love life going.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Julieannfringe said:
Artistic said:
Artistic said:

Wow, Artistic! My sympathies for your medical problems and my kudos for your spirit. You're still carrying on with the rest of us out here. Way to, way to, way to go! thumbup
And thank you for your suggestions too.

pfft im going on 3 y no play , but if i get a new fb im ready wink