Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Adult Lactation
Hi was wondering if any one had any advise on how to get my tits milky
i know u need someone to suck them but i have heard the u can take hormones to help
does anyone know what hormone and where would i get it?

any info would be great
ta
lillian bounce

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Kpooh
Try discussing it with your gynecologist. 2c

If this reply breaks our rules please 
2Nimfs
why?
Do you need whitener for your coffee?

ACaptain&HisApple
get pregnant and have a baby or take post-partum hormones.

these are your avenues of recourse.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Ummmm...You need to get pregnant first right ?

spd805
I think there are hormones that induce lactation, but I can't remember what they are... I'm guessing that they're the same as the pregnany hormones that women naturally produce when they're pregnant. I've always been interested in lactation as well, and I've actually heard that having someone suck your nipples every day at least twice a day will get the job done as well. I'm not sure if this is the case, but it sure sounds like a fun experiment! wink

msmilf2
Your hormones tell you when to lactate. I've never heard that sucking will do it. I guess you could take the hormones but I don't know how that works.

Having tits full of milk hurts by the way, lol.

exhibistionistvoyeur
I was once told that even guys can produce milk by massaging the nippels a couple of times a day for about three months. Ive heard it a couple times since too. Mostly drunken rambalings though.
Maybe its just an urban myth?

msmilf2
Certain hormonal treatments can stimulate men's mammary glands and they can produce milk. Starvation can cause men to lactate too.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I've heard men can do it. The sucking stimulates hormones. Oh yes!

msmilf2
I can't say I would blame anyone for trying that method! grin

amcut
Bah.

..My sister's cat nurses on her dog. ..Eventually Roxie started producing milk, and the vet called it "Sympathetic Lactation", it's apparently also a phenomenon in which men who are really close to their wives through the pregnancy lactate after birth, too!

It's never a -lot-, more like a milky leakage, they say.

Iamaminx
I can still squeeze a couple of drops out and I stopped breast feeding over a year ago. Guess Im just naturally maternal grin

Forum Level:
Just getting started
"I've actually heard that having someone suck your nipples every day at least twice a day will get the job done as well. I'm not sure if this is the case, but it sure sounds like a fun experiment!"

I can tell you that it doesn't work on my wife, not even at 3 times the prescribed dose for months at time. Though if I had heard this before I may have sucked harder!

A harsh reminder of the downside of employment.

clinttorre
Oxytocin and Domperidone

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Crikey! Why would you want to lactate other than to feed a child? Having boobs full of milk is very very uncomfortable and if they happen to get terribly engorged it is enough to make you cry, not to mention the chance of getting stretch marks. I breast fed after having my son and let me tell you it is far from sexy 2c

jpdong1
We've enjoyed it. Check our videos.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Carole (Deepthroatblonde) and I have a mutual girlfriend that we were both seeing while she was knocked up about her 8th month she began to lactate and Carole and I both loved sucking her titties while she was full of milk. One evening Carole, Jill and I had a threesome, Jill surprised Carole and I by squirting her milk all over both of us and before long all 3 of us were all messy from Jill's milk slipping and sliding all over each other, that was ultra sexy.

Carole and I both would like to be able to lactate for each other!

Stockings & Heels
When I had the last of my 3 kids my husband finaly decided to try feeding from me. It turned out that he loved it and it was a big turn on for me. I'd give him a handjob while he was suckling then finish him with a blowjob. For the previous kids I tried breast pumps and expresing myself to relieve the pressure when I was engorged. For the last one I just called my husband to take care of me ... then I took care of him! I could see the sparkle in his eyes a little while ago when we were talking to a neighbour who was telling us she was painfully engorged. I know he was just dying to be the gentleman and help her out!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Lactation Play
The thought of lactation play is very hot.... I'd like to be able to help a lady relieve herself - or even lactate myself!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love sucking milk giving tits. Makes he hard ever time. Such a turn bounce