Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
bimadude
Strap Ons
Ladies and/or men.
Ever try a strap on?
give or receive?
enjoy it?
Tell us your story!!!

If this thread breaks our rules please 
fungusglow
well my story would be a prelude only so far.
i just got my package today which included a heavy duty strap on harness.
i tried all 4 of my dongs in it and they all fit so this one is customisable as long as the dong has a flared base or balls.
now i just need to get a gal who will put this to use.
so its left in its box for now.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Strapons
I have used and have had a strapon used on me I am a bisexual male and love to be fucked by a women with a strapon it's dominating and feels great. I have used a strapon on the same girl when I had cum 4 times and couldn't get it up so fucked her with the strapon

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
A strap on made me realise how much effort and energy men have to put in!!

Cant say it my favourite sexual act, ok once in a while and made better by the fact that mine has a vibrator in the paties part!!

VegasGal69
I haven't tried it yet, but I have a friend that wants me to do it to him... he told me about one that is two sided, so that a woman using it also has a dildo in her pussy while she's using in on the other person... sounds good to me !!

anyone try one of those?

STROKEHERII
Two-Headed
Yes, VG, and its no fun for an anal rookie. Those monsters are too thick for me. I suggest starting small. There are harnesses that you can attach THREE dongs to, one for the receiver, and two for the female strapped in, one for each of her holes!!! ** HIGHLY RECCOMENDED**

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Strap on
My wife has used a strapon on me. It does give her a power trip and she loves it. I also enjoy it and it really makes our sex life hotter than ever. Just remember don't start out with a monster cock. Take it slow and have her pick out the strapon she wants to use on you. Try it you'll love it..

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Oh yes! I have been fucked by a strapon and it can be so much fun.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My wife and I regularly use a strap-on as part of our love making. She was reluctant at first, but now she is the one who suggests it.

She gets so turned on by it that she has an orgasm while doing it.

I would suggest that you do it with someone that really cares about you and you start with a comfortable size.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
It's one of my fantasies to have a strapon used on me.

abcgirl
I have plently of sizes and colors. Well maybe only 4. But love it, love to do it on a hot guy always. lol MMMMmmmm. thinking of someone on NN in particular when I write this !

Forum Level:
A Thinker
no no no no no
was just talking about that at work a few days ago.... long story. But general contentious is (for the males) if our female SO came at us with a strap on we would run for the hills and not look back.... For the females they would say "what the fuck" and not do it.

I have nothing against gays. Not going to tell someone else how to live their lives, how they should seek love, or what someone should or shouldn’t do for pleasure….

….but getting reamed with a strap on is about as homosexual as you can get without actually being with another man.

Just how I feel about it…. Not trolling, not flaming, not nothing but throwing in my own opinion and feelings of the matter. What’s right for others might not be right for me. What’s right for me might not be right for others.

ccups
Ladies and/or men.---------------- I'm a lady
Ever try a strap on? ------------- yes, many times
give or receive?------------------ receive
enjoy it?------------------------- Ooohhh yes
Tell us your story!!!------------- but I already told it once.

bounce

kkjsr2
I have received it maybe 3 or 4 times last year for the first time, it is ok but can't make me orgasm like some men claim it can for them.
Any female wanna fuck my ass?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Strap ons
Ive had three women fuck me with straps on and I love it. The role reversal is so hot and it's great to sshre a experience with a woemn that is obviously a unique one for her.

HardinMI
first off i'm new here...first time posting smile

It has always been a fantasy of mine to have a woman use a strap on on me. I have palyed around with my ass some but nothing too big, so she would have to be gentle at first. Any takers wink

Forum Level:
Handle Me With Care
Sorry,I fail to find a need for a srap on for my enjoyment (not interested in anal)..
Thought these are best for the women...

LDLarry52
Having never had a strap on used on me, but I have let my wife know that I would like her to do me. She enjoys fingering my ass but doesn't seem willing to use a strap on...

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I wish there was a strap-on page in the photos section.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
get thee behind me and...
my ex wife used fingers, then a bottle and then her strap on. Was amazing...she liked the dominance and i loved the feel and the hard cum, as I stroked and got it in my ass.
After my divorce, my ex sisinlaw, dressed me as her gf and had her way with me. I was hers for the day. That was an amazingly great experience. She had me suck "her" and then she turned me over, gave my ass a good fingering and tonguing and then went at it with her cock. I highly recommend it!

Eat Me 69
Just Another Tool to Use
We always enjoy the use of our toys and the strap on is fun to use. See our posts.

A picture is alway worth 1,000 words.

Hope Santa brought everyone a new toy and bag of batteries grin

dtm03
i sure would like to have a women try a strapon on me i have dreams of this