Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Angel Showing Off & Teasing- 1 time at Hot August Nights in Reno - NO SEX
Angel Showing Off & Teasing- 1 time at Hot August Nights in Reno - NO SEX

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Angel used to love going out with me & just showing herself off. She did this in many ways over the years.

Whenever we went to Reno or Vegas she always would run around in either very revealing clothing like loose low cut blouses that showed her tits if she moved just right & either short, zip up, button up, or semi sheer skirts. These she would leave open just enough to show her pussy either bare or wearing sheer panties if she moved right or set down. Other times she had on sheer blouses & cutout or lace up pants & shorts that she could NOT wear panties with, so you could tell she was pantyless. Angel also had a couple of sheer or somewhat sheer skirts that she enjoyed wearing with no panties while also wearing a sheer or lacy sheer blouse. She would wear these anytime she
got the urge to be overly daring around town or out of town. Angel loved to show as much of herself off as often as she could. If Angel could have done so
legally, she would have walked around nude. Angel was actually jealous that men could walk around without a shirt on & she could not. That's why she wore SHEER blouses & tops every chance she got.

One time in Reno, at Hot August Nights, she wore a black skirt that we bought in Reno that day. It had 4 sheer panels & 4 solid panels. She wore this with
no panties on & with a sheer black lace blouse. Angel was wearing this skirt with the solid panels in front & back, but you could see her bare pussy if you
were standing to her side. The 1 problem with this skirt is that it had a tendancy to turn itself as she walked around in it. Without her knowing it, a few times it turned just enough that you could clearly see about half of her pussy & ass as she walked by & if she stood just right you saw everything clearly. Me, being the pervert that I am, would let her walk around like this for 10 to 15 minutes before I brought it to her attention so that she could adjust it. During these times she received a lot of stares & smiles from the men & even a few ladies. The 1 instance that I really enjoyed was when a guy kind of rubbed up against her & turned her skirt so that the sheer panels were directly in front & rear causing her pussy & ass to be seen clearly in the sunlight. I don't know if he did this intentionally or not, but he continued to walk behind or beside her for about 15 minutes or so constantly looking in her direction with a huge smile on his face. I finally told her she needed to adjust herself after she had shown her pussy & ass to probably 100 or more people. After we left the car show, we went back to Atlantis for dinner & some gambling. Angel continued to wear this outfit the whole night continously showing her pussy off. She especially liked it while she played some Blackjack. Whenever she sat on a new stool, her skirt would shift & show her pussy to whoever was near her. She got a kick out of the guys comments & out of them
trying to pick her up. She just kept saying 'not tonight, maybe some other time' even to the guys who offered her money.

Angel also loved to go for rides & bare herself while riding so that truckers & anyone else in a high enough vehicle could see her. At times she would only
bare her pussy & then flash her tits to truckers when she knew that they were looking at her. She did this in the daytime. At night she just let it all show
by either riding totally naked or with her clothes completely open. Another thing she enjoyed doing was to sit across the seat with her back to me & her
front fully exposed to who ever got to see her. Some of these times she would even play with her pussy while truckers watched her. She got a kick out of
teasing them this way. However there were a few occasions when she did more than tease. What I really enjoyed though was when she would turn around & give
me a blowjob while she was also flashing her ass to the truckers. Angel loved to give them a good show whenever she could. The last time she did this was
October of 2004. Just about 7 months before she passed away. She was a trooper until the end.

I do have a few pictures that I have either already posted or that I will post soon showing Angel in some of these outfits & of her flashing herself.
John - her hubby

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
my gf would lie on her back, head in my lap, snoozing as I drove. Her skirt up around her waist, one leg up aginst the seat, thighs spread as I fingered her pussy. All to see as I passed cars and truks. Then she might turn, git on her knees and suck my dick, her ass in the air facing the window as i leaned and finger fucked her pussy.

If this reply breaks our rules please