Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Male changing rooms
So we have had the thread about what goes on in the female gym changing rooms, now will some of you guys tell us what goes on in the male changing rooms?

Do you all stand and stare at each others cock, particularly the big ones?
Or do you discretely try not to look?

Im particualry interested in what goes on in those big communal baths that rugby players have??

If this thread breaks our rules please 
lovetoflash
at my old gym it was just alot of naked guys walking around to and from the shower. and you got to see who was shy or not when the female cleaners came in

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
When I go to the spa most guys walk around naked. Some keep a towel on in the steam room or sauna but I stay nude. Your right when the cleaning woman comes in u know who's shy. I usually get a massage to so u have to be naked for that. I love being naked and don't care who sees me

trebor13
At our gym the spa & sauna area is in between the two changing rooms. On many a happy time me & the gf have 'snook' into one anothers shower cubicles for a quick fumble.... bounce

young_hard_n_19
just recently out of high school.............i know most guys were scared to walk around nude..........i wasn't one of them but a few times you get people lookin at your cock and stuff

Forum Level:
Just getting started
In general Mostly a lot of imature raucous behavior:

When we're not busy snapping each other with towels, it's a lot of jokes & rude comments like "damn dude I don't know how you can satisfy a women with That (i.e. small or wierd looking tool or etc etc) tool" or "with the length of That thing you must be 5 feet away when your f_ _ing a women" or etc etc etc etc

In fact remember one time when I went to take a pee, a new guy was there too. My x now, but along time ago had gotten my girl friend's innitials WY tatooed on my cock, and of course they're still there. Anyway we were standing there pissing and talking - nice guy, great athlete and just moved here from Jamaica. I noticed he had a WY tatoo on his cock too and I showed him mine & that it was the damn stupidest thing I'd done because it always caused problems when I hooked-up with a new girl and had to explain about it. Oh, he says with a big smile, "Mine is actually Welcome to Jamacia have a very nice daY". The ladies don't seem to have a problem with it!

(sorry guys, couldn't help it...this thread was just the perfect setup for this joke)

Forum Level:
Just getting started
it's funny you mentioned it
Today was the first day I was at the local pool. Just checking out the changeroom for the pool entrance when this guy walks out of the showers nude. He looked at me, and I looked at him. I saw his dangling meat and turned 180 degrees and walked out feeling a little shocked and envious at seeing a much larger cock than my own. I would never be nude in public, that's just me.

coz
im 18 and at my gym i dnt walk around naked, it tends to be da old guys walkin naked. a few times ive had to shower naked thou at my gym. i dnt like gettin naked cuz i trim my pubes, one week ive got a brazilian line next ive nothing and i dnt how people wud react to seein that.lol wink