Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
showoff80
eye catching? what do women think?
Some women are freaked out catching a guy stroking it, some like it I know. Comments welcome. PS The guy is good looking!

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
ive been caight a few times. the last time was my housemate, she caught me, then helped me out wink

it really can be quite disturbing for someone to catch a guy in the act, perhaps they have never thought of that person in that way, but if you like it, help him/her out wink

If this reply breaks our rules please 
IncognitoGirl
I fantasize about secretly watching a guy do that. Very, very, very, insanely hot. I have guy friends that tell me their girls are offended by it. Are you kidding me??! Nothing hotter to think about on the planet than a guy getting himself off (and what he must be imagining...) Yuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyy. tongue

showoff80
oooooh incognito
that is great to hear you say that; i've loved showing off moreso in the past, but with gf/wife its not nearly as exciting as when you get caught on purpose by a hotty, love the looks!!

curious111973
My wife says she isn't turned on by it...maybe that's why I'm here! smile jerk

califuckincple
I like watching my hubby stroking his cock, after a few mins i'm all over him =). I've caught him stroking to pics on nn a few times.

honeybunnie
I've caught my husband a few times "going at it" and loved it. Of course I think he liked being watched, so it works for both of us.

Buckeyes03
occasionally my girl likes to watching me jerk off but finishes the job when its almost time

Slim22
My GF loves watching my wank, and I love showing her... I've even played a little infront of her friends!! THAT WAS AMAZING!! lol. I love to put on a show for women. Curtains open and lights on!! jerk haha

Slim22
My GF loves watching my wank, and I love showing her... I've even played a little infront of her friends!! THAT WAS AMAZING!! lol. I love to put on a show for women. Curtains open and lights on!! jerk haha

Slim22

Slim22
Ooops, sorry about that!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My boyfriends mate has told me that he often fantasises about me while he is wanking. I find this very sexy and would love to have the chance to watch...

Pretty Lady
I kind of get pissed off... honestly.

Here I am, all horny and everything, then I catch him stroking his cock over some stupid movie or a pic...
Not a turn on for me. Sorry.

Pretty Lady

25/m/uk
different strokes for different folks