Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
_-sypher-_
cumming from a blowjob
i have never been able to cum through someone giving me a blowjob!!!
was just wondering if anyone else has this problem???

If this thread breaks our rules please 
FoolsJoe
I've heard about quite a few guys who simply can't come from a blow job. Have you tried talking to the person doing the sucking? Let them know what feels good and so on.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
_-sypher-_
yeah i have but nothing seems to work!!! its such a strange feeling because u get to the point of no return but u do actually return if u catch my drift!!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
CUMMING
THAT HAPPENS TO ME SOMETIME U HAVE TO TELL THEM WANT U LIKE N WANT GETS U OFF BUT IF THERE GOOD AT U DONT HAVE TO SAY ANYTHING THING AT ALL

Gcat
I can but she has to jack my shaft with her hand while she's blowing me. The mouth action/sucking won't do it by itself.

singlehornyuk
find a new woman,if she aint making you cum from b/j then she aint no good at it.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
with my last 3 girl friends 2 of them could make me cum from oral, however both of those would let me cum in there mouth, the other would let me cum in or near her mouth and told me if i ever did that would be it for the bjs, so my mind was more concentrated on not cumming in her mouth then it was laying back and enjoying the bj, could this be your problem

ccups
I've had guys tell me they can't cum from a blowjob,
so far I have proven 98% of them wrong.. the other 2%
were too drunk to cum no matter what I did.. LOL!!

Some men do require more work than others..
and for some it's just a matter of figuring out what their
verbal / visual / physical or psychological trigger is.

bounce

WillFlyX
Ok cups, I want to see what percentage I fall into! Would you like to try? grin

trixiebelle
I've had guys say they didn't cum from blow jobs then all of them did, i think what Gcat said is true, maybe you need a combination of hand and mouth action

_-sypher-_
ive had everything tryed!! hand and mouth, telling them what i like and what i don't all the usuall tricks but none work! and i love blowjobs it just appears i can't cum!! one of my ex's gave me a blowjob for 45 mins it was the best blowjob of my life but i still didn't cum!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
nope, I always cummed from blowjobs cool

inthe12s
I dunno, ive never had a problem with that. I girlfriend knows all the right things to do I cum everytime she gives me one.

USDA_Pussy_Inspector
I am another one who has NEVER had an orgasm from a BJ, and it has been tried by several who were sure that they were the one who could make it happen. Don't get me wrong.....I greatly enjoy it, I just don't cum that way. Maybe it's because I love pussy so much?

Scepter

The inability to cum when given a blowjob would seem to me to be a psychological problem.
The mind is a very complicated organ, if a problem exists after sufficient stimulation is given it would seem the problem probably exists in the sex organ that is the brain, not the penis.

No, I'm not putting you guys down, I'm just saying that the problem isn't a physical one, if it was you probably wouldn't cum from vaginal or manual sex either.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
me either
love them but i have know a few people to just flat out get tried tryin to make me cum .. have to stroke a bit in between.
but i love it none the less espically if they can deep throat

USDA_Pussy_Inspector
I think there is a good chance that Sceptor is right. I don't doubt that it IS a psychological problem, even though I'm one that has it. I have no idea why, though.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
bj's
try having her use a vibrator to stimulate your ballsack and just below it.. and your shaft as well.. as she's sucking. that should help.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
No problem
One time I ejaculated within 10 seconds of her putting her hot mouth over my cock.

digdug
I've never cum from a blowjob. I've been with girls who were convinced they would be able to get me off, but they all failed, even with my directions.

The problem is that the girl's mouth always gets sore after about 5-10 minutes, so they give up before I finish. I need a lot of stimulation, so slow, teasing blowjobs don't do anything for me. I need it fast and sloppy, but with my girth, it has been a challenge for all the girls that have tried.

Luckily, I can still cum from intercourse, so I'm happy.

The only things I haven't tried is using lube to help my girl jerk me off more easily while she sucks me, or having her finger my ass at the same time. Those two things are definitely on the "to do" list. grin

Forum Level:
A Thinker
Firstt time had to be finished by a Blow Job
When I had sex the first time I was so put off by this chicks scar on her tummy I went limp and she had to finish me by oral, but yes I have heard of stories where other guys had so much respect for the chick so they never cum in her mouth.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
(Male part of the couple here)

im right there with ya fellas. Had some avid cocksuckes give it a spin and nothing. I cant cum from a bj either, I wish like hell I could,I bet it feels awsome.Been with my woman going on 5 years,very open and talkative sex life,but no dice on the bj moneyshot sad sad

Anyone been able to overcome(no pun intended) this situation? Please let us know what worked.