Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sexual Favours in a Strip Club?
This goes out to both sexes, in both straight or gay strip clubs. Inside the privacy of a champaign room, have you reveived either a hand job, oral sex, or full on sex from a female or male stripper? Lets hear your experiences.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I'd like to add another option to the criteria. Also include any sexual favours received while attending either a bachelorette or bachelor party. You don't have to reveal if you were the Bride or Groom though. (unless you want to)

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
most def..
I've recieved it all in the private area at strip clubs. I'm a big tipper, and at one of the clubs I used to frequent I made friends with like... five of the girls. Most would just settle with giving me a hand job. But one wanted to be a fuck buddy, so she would suck me off a lot in the back. Finally one day, my resolve broke, we were alone in the back, so I whipped out the condom and had some great sex with her.

Another girl, I would finger every time I got a dance from her.

Those were my good times at strip clubs.

Kpooh
Does having sex with a stripper at a bar count??? confused

Forum Level:
Just getting started
re: Kpooh
Yes, it counts. Was it a female or male stripper?

digdug
My girlfriend used to strip during the first year we were dating (no, I didn't meet her in a strip club...I had never even been to a strip club before I met her), and at her club, no sexual contact besides lap dances were allowed. They had security cameras in the champagne room. She did say that a few girls were prostitutes on the side. I guess it depends on the club.

Forum Level:
A Thinker
Most clubs here in the states are pretty well laced with security anymore..so anything happening is out of the realm. In the late '70's I worked at a couple of places where that wasn't always the case....but it wasn't rampant either. Bachellor parties..who knows?? Mostly dancers sell the illusion tho....smile I will say that girl on girl contact is alot more prevelant tho...

KPooh...I'd love to hear more...<inquiring mind here> grin

Luc

Kpooh
Male stripper grin

Forum Level:
Just getting started
didnt have actually penetration but was getting a lap dance in the v.i.p room and the stripper asked if i wanted to cum, of course i said yes, she said for a extra $20 she could make me cum with my clothes on and without using her hands, she rode my crotch for about 5 min before i blew my load in my pants

Forum Level:
A Thinker
Oh KPooh...
Believ it or not I have never been to a heterosexual male strip show...I lived in Key West for 13yrs and there were always male clubs...of the Gay variety mad had some real hunks working tho..... grin

Lucy

Forum Level:
Just getting started
i've only worked in 2 clubs....one you could get away with more in the dark corner....we didn't even have a VIP room.....and the other it wasn't allowed.....although some of the girls set up private bachelor parties....then it's how far you want to take it.

Forum Level:
A Thinker
CSL
Lisa hon..you are so hot I'm sure you could melt icebergs and get away with it... grin

Lucy

trebor13
Just cos she dances go go...
The first time I ever went to a strip club I was soooo drunk. Don't take your credit card to the club like I did!!! I woke up the next morning and had to add the receipts up to see how much I had spent.

£570.00 the damage - £10 to get in and £20 per dance after that.

I must say it was a great night - we got in at 10pm and I didn't see my mates til gone 1am!

For £570.00 you'd think you'd get a lot - I got a lot of memories & piss taken out of me since!!!

The best of it was the strip club "Spearmint Rhino" doesn;t go on your bill as that, so the next day I got a call from my bank asking about repeated transactions at a restaurant.

confused confused confused confused confused

It turns out it goes on your bill as "Rhino Grill" - it was at that point that I told the banker that I felt generous!!!

Another time when we wnet (I limited myself that time) my mate asked a stripper for her phone number. She said "If you write your number on a £20 note, maybe I'll call you some time" so he did, we all told him it was £20 lost but she rang him 3 days later and they ended up going out for 6 months!!!

Buckeyes03
a stripper once jerked me off on her tits in the private room to finish me off and then just toweled it off. outside the private roomo the most contact you usually get in the club is just grabbing their ass as they dance with just a g-string on, but in the private room....she let me suck her tits tease her asscrack and then she just took off my shorts and jerked me off on her tits....it was very hot. left a big tip no doubt.

Forum Level:
Handle Me With Care
Seems daft to go into a "strip club" in the first place.
Your going to get ripped off, just for starters... 2c