Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
jamslew
Thongs/gstrings on guys
I'm a guy and I love wearing gstring/thongs - infact I find them the most comfortable underwear as well as sexy.

I have always kept it fairly quiet form my friends, although quite a number of girls have discovered my preference for thongs when stripping off and the reaction I have had has always been positive, if a little suprised on a couple of occasions.

I put this positive reaction down to the fact that it shows confidence on my part and in myself.

Are there any other guys here with the same preference?

What do you girls think?

PS - I'm not into wearing girls underwear - just thoings for guys!

If this thread breaks our rules please 
ascending
naw
Tried a thong for a few days at my gf's request.
Didn't like the rubbing in my ass and my cock kept slipping out of its little pouch. Not for me, though my regular shorts are pretty skimpy.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
abcgirl
it can be hot ont he right guy

ccups
On 99.9% of all men,, they just look hilarious.
and the very tiny minority that they do look ok on
are those shaved ass pretty boy male strippers.

My guess is that a woman invented the male G-string.
And she either hated men, or had an incredible sense of humor.

Come to think of it,,, probably both..

bounce

Kpooh
Well, I personally think they are very HOT (on the right guys of course)...I dont really think a 400 lb guy is gonna look good in one! LMFAO ...But some men look VERY good in them.

Ascending....try a little smaller size than what you normally wear in underwear....they seem to stay put better that way.

If anyone wants to post pics of you wearing one....let me know!!!
grin

By the way jamslew....VERY NICE!!! ohmy

zippyguy
an all-day wedgy
Thongs are the equivalent of a very cruel torture device, in my opinion. They simply are not comfortable for more than about five minutes, which--granted--may be long enough for most purposes smile

I have two thong pix posted, here, but they certainly are not my favorites: just an experiment. Plus, I am way too hairy to look really good in them. So, as part of a momentary sex-game, they might be fun, but I am definitely a "briefs" guy for 75% of my life (and 25% nothing at all).

Scott8361
I wear them for everyday. I got hooked on them one hot summer. Worked great under shorts to let the air flow! But I find all thongs are not the same. I found the most comfortable for me to be UnderGear's Cotton Contour Thong. Cut just right... very comfortable! Try wearing regular underwear every now and again and can't stand them... too much fabric bunching up in the leg creases.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
yea, not for me... they look great on girls though!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
thongs
I love wearing thongs.
they just give me ample room for my shaft.
my wife cringes when i slip them on.. but loves the look.
it's either a thong, or boxers... cuz they let everything just hang loose.. and my cock tends to be quite aroused with the looseness of the touch..
or nothing at all.

Forum Level:
A Thinker
I ALWAYS wear a thong, if I wear anything at all.

I am wearing a thong in the majority ofthe 246 pictures that I have postedhere on NN.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
well
you could pay me to wear one.....but thats about the only time i would wear one.,......

and yea i would be a laughable one when it came to wearing a g-string! its just not my cup of tea! although i do laugh with the other half that when i go to an island far away to wart one as a joke to see the reactions....but then again i dont think i could

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Mmmmm no I don't think I like em on men. Love em on women though!

Boxer shorts are much sexier on men.

jamslew
Kpooh - thanks for the compliment.

I think that something important for you guys who find them uncomfortable is that you need decent brands like Calvin Klein etc. and the right size.

iluvrednecks
Ehh
As for me wearing them, I didn't find them very comfortable. I bought a couple different kinds, and tried to wear them for a few days to make sure I didn't like them. Just something wierd about them. As for how they look on another guy, I think they are a turn off. Like previously mentioned they don't look all that great on most guys. But to each is there own, and if you like them wear them. They are just going to come off eventually anyhow lol.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
i love wearing thongs
especially at the beach.. love being hard where people may see???/who want s to trade pics

cowgirlstyle80
Thongs/gstrings on guys
I have to agree with ABC GIRL - It CAN be hot on the right guy! ie... a stripper. xxoo

dildo bounce

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I'm trying out to be a stripper so I had to go guy some and the girls working at the store kinda looked at me wierd

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I cannot wear them, tried them before but they are just too tight. Guess I have been wearing boxers too long. I even dislike briefs, cause thay are too tight. But too each his own 2c

curious111973
I've tried a pair....felt kind of naughty/erotic...I liked it. Don't know if I was comfortable enough to try wearing it for any long period of time though. I don't really have the ass for it....I gotta work out a whole lot to pull off the flossy look!