Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
abcgirl
guys who can self suck?
Ive only seen it only a few times, but ive also met guys who could reach but just would rather not??

Or guys who put their legs over their head and blow their load into their mouth hot.

Thoughts? Ideas?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
DarthNuts
i used to be able to when i was 16-17 but then i lost the flabby stomach and got some abs... now i cant bend as far

If this reply breaks our rules please 
2.7inchesHARD
I did not know there were any men that could do that. I would never have thought to try, even if my cock was big enough.

RobCT
Never was able to self-suck, but I do the legs over the head jerk-off sometimes. Used to do it for an old girl friend many years ago, it really turned her on.

I have never minded the taste of my own cum-how can I expect my girlfriend to taste it if I won't?

DarthNuts
yea, ive came in my mouth before... it didnt taste bad but i just couldnt swallow

mcrr_08
i can kinda do it i can lick the head and sometimes i can get the whole head in my mouth smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
The size of your cock definitely has an impact on how easy it is to selfsuck, lol. For some it's impossible, and others it's a piece of cake. Personally, I've done it a few times... too hard on the back tho smile

DarthNuts
theres a couple pictures of guys doing it on here... dont ask me where i found them though

abcgirl
Ive seen an NN er do it once haha pretty hot... yeah haha.

Ive also had a masterbation session , which involved no touching of my parter haha, and watching each other in a big mirrior. where he went down on himself a bit, he was bigger though mmhmm hot stuff

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I would if I could!
When I was younger and skinnier, I could almost selfsuck, but don't think I could now. I can do the "legs over their head" occasionally though. Usually that's times I'm extremely horny, and have been tasting my own pre-cum while masturbating. The close up view of cum squirting out of me is pretty hot.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Forgot to mention, there are websites and yahoo groups dedicated to self suckers. PM me if you want more info.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
ahhhh how I've wished, all my life. Ain't never gonna happen though. I will say, I've had the greatest wet dreams about it.

> Or guys who put their legs over their head and blow
> their load into their mouth hot.

Now THAT I've done. Though not as much as I get older and creakier. lol

lulabelle82
I wish I could self suck!

Would love to suck my own cock so bad! I have however blown cum in my mouth and face though! Loved it.

jerk

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
when i was younger i was able to get the head in my mouth

6foot2
Self sucking
When I was in my 20s I used to be able to stretch for a couple minutes and be able to get the whole head in my mouth, and maybe a bit more, but it was hard on my back to stay in that position for very long. I can still just barely get my head in my mouth, but in order to do it I have to literally stretch out for 20 minutes first, so it's not something I do too often.

kickerkb
i used to be able to when i was 15-16 but i started working out, put on some muscle, and unfortunately now am not quite capable

abcgirl
mmm I guess if you can go for it

Forum Level:
Just getting started
guilty
yeah, i've done the whole legs over head thing, and man let me tell you. i love getting that stream of precum from the tip to the mouth, and then very slowly stroking. once i feel the contractions start, i try to get them as slow as possible and watch as the larger droplets of cum wind it's way down the stream of precum, into my mouth. it's pretty damn exciting. smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Self Sucking
I can just touch the head of my cock with my tongue. I flip over and cum in my mouth almost every day. I love cum.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I can't self suck, but i can certainly aim a shot of cum into my mouth with the legs over the head position..very exciting to have my own cum blasted down into my mouth, and love doing it for a willing audience.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
love this thread abcgirl
I once dated a guy who said he dreamt he lost a cpl of ribs and sucked him self off, and at the time it freaked and grossed me out considerably (i was 15 lol) but I always wondered about the possibility and now i have answers!!!
Thanx hun for posing the question, wish i was brave enough lol
And thanx for the replies, love 'em!

bounce

songman60
Hell, if I could do that...
I would NEVER leave the house!

dallabralla
I've done it once, don't think I will again though tongue.

mike19
I can lick and just about suck the tip of my cock, but its quite an effort to do so!

maxiboi69
i can lick my ballsack!

maxiboi69
i can lick my ballsack! and my cock

Forum Level:
Just getting started
to hard on back
cant self-suck but done the legs over the head thing, i guess to ugh get a girls perspective of what its like to get a "facial" but didnt really care for it and dont like tasting the cum ( hard ta swallow )
i tell ya i really praise them girls who like the idea of sucking a guy off jus to eat his jizz, and they actually like it amazing!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
bahaha...must look strange.

no thanks, it's a bit creepy

Forum Level:
Just getting started
There was another thread about this. I was able to at a younger age. You motivated me to try again. Licked the head and got my lips to touch the head. A few more weeks of sit-ups and trying....... I'll share the story then! jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
self sucking
I used to be able to do that..
I started out by doing it in the bathtub..
then went to the bedroom.. walking up the wall.. legs over my head.. position my cock and fall over..
it'd slip right in.
i loved doing it.. got about 4" of my shaft into my mouth and then came like all hell.. and yes.. i swallowed every bit.
Later on.. i'd use a vibe on my shaft and sack.. then slip it into my bottom.. that made me alot harder.. and made me cumm alot more intensely as well.
I had a girlfriend that took pics of me doing it.. but we broke up.. and she kept the pics.
today, my back has been fused in all lower vertabrae, so I can't do it..
but the wife is pretty damn oral for me.. loves my shaved ballsack in her mouth and watches as i shoot.
mmmm
thanks.
good question.
Marcus_Knight.

Jamie88
WOW, never seen anyone do this. I bet it must hurt really bad if they try to hard. OUCH!!!