Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Lilltih75
Big Clits
Have any guys here ever been with a girl that had a really big clit? And if so, did you like it?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
misfitfan
big clits are great i just dont like meat curtains

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Lilltih75
then you probably wouldn't like me, because I have rather large pussy lips sad

misfitfan
didnt mean it as an insult just not my thing lots of dudes love em

Forum Level:
Just getting started
lips
thinks lillith lips looks great grin tongue

Forum Level:
Just getting started
wrong lill
but all women look great to me what ever size you or they are

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Yes I have and I liked it very well. grin That being said when do we get to see yours?!? grin

Lilltih75
unfortunately, I don't currently have the technological means of uploading a picture. But I have a friend with a digital camera, so hopefully, not too far in the distant future!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Can't wait for that! grin

2.7inchesHARD
once her hard clit was almost an inch long. it was easy to find lol

Forum Level:
Just getting started
i have and i loved it, i loved playing with it, it was about half the length of my thumb and as round i really loved hitting my cock head against it and she loved that too, i have never been as turned on as i was with her i just loved her clit

Forum Level:
A Thinker
just trappings of the flesh. What matters is that you and your S.O. are happy. Big clit, small clit, small lips, big lips, a happy pussy and many many happy orgasmism are what means more than just the parts.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
lilith big lips are great to suck on
and as for a big clit, i have been with chix with big clits and they aren't anymore sensitive than a small clit. kind off cool though because you can't miss it

Forum Level:
Just getting started
love to have a go at sucking on a big clit

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
My ex had a huge clit and lips, I love bog clits and lips!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
lillith
Hi Lillith

I love large pussy lips

Forum Level:
Just getting started
yeppers
my fuckbuddy has a large protuding clit of about 3/4 inches when she is excited and loves for me to slowly lick or massage it

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Big Clits
I love large clits the bigger the better with long long meaty lips....oh uh...yeah !!! whoa calm down!!! jerk

BlewCrabb
I've seen very small clits and big clits, I'd have to say my favorite is one that is in the middle of an orgasm. grin

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I haven't had that pleasure yet, but would love to! I've seen photos and videos of women with big clits and they were hot. They sort of jerked it off like it was a small dick. One actress with a big one was named Holly Ryder.

I like large pussy lips too, so can't wait to see your pics Lilltih!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I was with this woman once who after kissing and foundling for what seemed like hours, asked me to take her pants off and lick her well when I did I almost lost it becasue i thought she was a guy with a limp dick her clit was 2 inchs long, upon closer exam I realized it was in fact a clit, she said when it gets that big she can cum very easy, and trust me she was right 5 orgasms in about 10 mins, woke up in the middle of the night looked between her legs and her clit was "gone" so i started playing with her pussy the hornier she got the bigger it got.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Oh Yeah!

One of my favorite lovers from the past, has a clit as thich as the tip of my pinkey. It was pretty large, as far as clits go. As far as I was concerned, it was a fleshy, sensative accent to one of the most delicious pussies I've tasted. Plus, she could cum in almost any position when fucking!

wink bounce

ieat4u
i do like a bigger than average clit..enough to flick my tongue on. I never been with a girl who has a really big clit.

jez0
mine is pretty big ..more than average think..

dandelion123
bigger the better wink

dinewithstyle
don't forget lips
My ex wife had a large pussy, so the individual parts could be lost in her length and width (measured from the outer line of the outer lip to the same on other side) but she did have a meaty clit hood and the clit itself protruded with the slightest finger touch. It was nothing compared to her pillow like outer lips and her really long and hanging inner lips. A bit strange, and they could bother her when walking or bikeriding. But great fun to suck on, believe me. I never tired of sucking those lips and that clit and making them swing, almost like a big cock.

delman
Yes... My wife has a big clit...

I love to lick pussy... So the big clit is great... I get her off all the time... dildo

Forum Level:
Just getting started
past partner with big clit
Years ago I had a partner that had the clit the size of the to pof my little finger. I used to be able to hold it fully in my lips and flick my tongue over it! And when I did it she you would go completley nuts and couldn't keep still the thing was soo sensitive. She would almost cum instantly! Was a lot of un to play with!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
past partner with big clit
Years ago I had a partner that had the clit the size of the to pof my little finger. I used to be able to hold it fully in my lips and flick my tongue over it! And when I did it she you would go completley nuts and couldn't keep still the thing was soo sensitive. She would almost cum instantly! Was a lot of un to play with!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
big clits are so sexy!!!!!!
hey lillith just wanted to let you know that big clits and meaty lips are a huge turn-on for me personally and i would love to see yours!!!!!! jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Big Clits...
sad I'm afraid I haven't got a big clit...but God I'd love one,not too big maybe about 3/4 inch...I saw a video a couple of years ago where the girl had a 3/4 inch ish clit & when she was rubbing herself off she had her finger & thumb either side of it & was wanking it like a small cock dildo dildo
Don't get me wrong I like my clit..but I'd love it to be able to stick up like a little erection dildo