Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Fucket List
I want to start a bucket list but for fucking. What should I put on my list. Will anyone on here help me fulfill my list?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Butt fucking
Tittie-fucking
Guy fucking
Fucking someone of another race

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Fucking feet while holding them together. Also, hold one of her feet and thrust against it until you cum. You can fuck her hands. Fuck her armpit - and then lick up your cum! Fuck between her calves or her thighs or her arms. You can fuck between any two body parts that can be held together to form a faux cunt One foot on top of the other. She can use her hand to hold your cock against any body part her hand can reach - her cheek, one buttock, her stomach, underneath one tit, on top of one tit, against a nipple, etc., etc.! And then you can do all that using your hand. There's almost no limit to what you can thrust between to cum. You can also fuck objects. Have you ever fucked your pillow or between your box spring and mattress? If you use your imagination, you'll never run out of stuff to thrust against and ejaculate!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
A women's soccer team in the shower.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Naked in a hot air balloon.
Somewhere really risky.
On a professionally made video.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
legsfeettoes said: Fucking feet while holding them together. Also, hold one of her feet and thrust against it until you cum. You can fuck her hands. Fuck her armpit - and then lick up your cum! Fuck between her calves or her thighs or her arms. You can fuck between any two body parts that can be held together to form a faux cunt One foot on top of the other. She can use her hand to hold your cock against any body part her hand can reach - her cheek, one buttock, her stomach, underneath one tit, on top of one tit, against a nipple, etc., etc.! And then you can do all that using your hand. There's almost no limit to what you can thrust between to cum. You can also fuck objects. Have you ever fucked your pillow or between your box spring and mattress? If you use your imagination, you'll never run out of stuff to thrust against and ejaculate!

Sweet mother of all things Gump, this sounds like Bubba talking about shrimp? Name 100 things you can fuck...

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
^ 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Man
Man I missed up this thread. I was supposed to post my list. With the hopes of finding women to help me full fill my list. But thanks for all the super cool ideas.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I want to be fucked by a guy, swallow a cumshot, eat a creampie, threesome with another guy and my wife, both of us sucking him, both sucking me and both of us fucking her, etc. be fucked by a trans girl. be watched fucking someone and being fucked

Forum Level:
Just getting started
js4fun303 said: I want to be fucked by a guy, swallow a cumshot, eat a creampie, threesome with another guy and my wife, both of us sucking him, both sucking me and both of us fucking her, etc. be fucked by a trans girl. be watched fucking someone and being fucked

Just as JS said above I will 2nd the motion on all that. I would like to add sex on the beach and in the woods. The back of my 67 Ford Econoline, so I did that many times but you should try it. 2c

Forum Level:
Just getting started
AverageJoe2000 said:
js4fun303 said: I want to be fucked by a guy, swallow a cumshot, eat a creampie, threesome with another guy and my wife, both of us sucking him, both sucking me and both of us fucking her, etc. be fucked by a trans girl. be watched fucking someone and being fucked

Just as JS said above I will 2nd the motion on all that. I would like to add sex on the beach and in the woods. The back of my 67 Ford Econoline, so I did that many times but you should try it. 2c

same list for me as well. Hell, let's make this happen. I can bring a sexy female to join us. And party favors. beer beer jerk

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
What are party favours?

Forum Level:
A Thinker

I've done four of those and can recommend them all ... super hot to watch a friend fuck and cum! The trans girl was content to let me suck her dick and lick her titties, and we had our fun in a naughty cinema so I am pretty sure some people got to watch us.