Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
MILF gives me "Fuck therapy" after a bad breakup
Decades ago Nicole was a college girlfriend.

About 10 years ago Nicole and I celebrated her divorce with months of intense fucking.

And just a few years ago Nicole noticed I was suddenly silent and single on FB. She PM'd not with sympathy, but with the simple offer of returning what she called fuck therapy. I of course booked a consultation.smile

Sex with Nicole is always passionate because we've cared about each other for decades. Nicole likes to have sex from behind. In college it was not a preference, it was a demand!smile It was the only way she could orgasm. Now, a beautiful mom and familiar with her body, she's more flexible on how she wants to have sex.
That said.... She loves sex from behind.

This last time around Nicole loved to ride me in reverse.
Sometimes my legs would be off the side of the bed. Her hands gripped my thighs as she stood between my thighs as she took long strokes up and down my cock. My god I loved that.

Other times she'd wrap her legs around mine so she could squeeze her ass into me, pushing my swollen head deep into her.

But one night sticks out. It started like other nights. Nicole straddled my chest, her strawberry patch pressed into my face. She was laying on me, her hand around the base of my cock. She'd sometimes lick me, but mostly she just took in the unadulterated fun of being licked.... fingered.... eaten and worshipped.

Nicole needed more and before I knew it, she was on one knee, hovering over my cock, working those first tight strokes on my head.
A pulse of her hips and my head spread her lips.
Next stroke - her lips rolled over my crown.
Next stroke - she slid halfway down my pole
Next her ass was sitting on my cock. "Huhh-holllieee shhiit..."
Nicole's back moved like a wave. I grabbed her ass, squeezing tight.
She bounced for a bit. Her muscular, sexy legs doing all the work. Her hands roaming her body.
Then Nicole leaned far forward, grabbed my ankles and lifted herself.
She thrusted her tight MILF ass bounced on my glistening thick cock,

Maybe Nicole was a little softer, a little more curvy, but my god she's as beautiful as the day I met her. Even more.

Nicole works hard for her orgasms. They are a little bit of a struggle to get to, but magnificent. And when I say struggle, I mean for me! She loves long, firm, nonstop fucking. It's a marathon for me, but she sprints like it's a race to get to her bliss.

I held handfuls of her ass as she thrusted her body on me. Over and over.
She fumbled for words, "Fhaqh..Mm ghad- so fhaqin good fhaghhhh... Mm uhhh!"

Her nails dug into my ankles.
I love that sound. The thwap thwap thwap of a hard, lustful fuck. I slapped her ass because I wanted to bite it, it's so beautiful.

She sat up, hands gripping my thighs. She ground me into her. I could feel my cock hitting all the spots she likes.
Then, she started long hard strokes. I took handfuls of her hips and helped her thrust her sweaty body on my cock.

I watched her lips pull and pucker as she slid up and down my wet throbbing cock. Her little strawberry curls were wet with our juices and I wanted to taste them, to lick her clean.

As Nicole got closer to orgasm sh lost control.

Nicole sat up high and moved like she was trying to scratch three places deep inside all at once.
She lost her words.... "Mmmihhuuhhuuhhh uuhhh huhhhhHuhh!!"
Her arms sometimes out, sometimes playing with her nipples, mostly I could feel the vibration as she rubbed her clit wildly.

If passion was a color, Nicole was glowing red hot.
I engorged my cock-
I slapped her sweaty rump-
I grabbed her hips and helped her pound her tiny body into me.
I groaned with pleasure as my cock grew thick between her wet lips.

And then my cock hit my stomach with a wet slap.

After years of fucking each other, she knew....

Panting.... her face on my calf, hips writhing above my cock... "How you doing.?"
"Good....Yeah..."
Her fingers played with her clit...
"Yeah, it sounded like..."
Yeah, I was close..."
"yeah... I need more hun, ok?"
"Ok. give me a second...": I was throbbing.... I engorged my hot rod, cum dripped on my stomach...
I tried to catch my breath....

Nicole lowered herself until her vulva kissed the underside of my swollen rod. She pressed her lips on me.... she rocked her hips, her lips rolled along my shaft.

I didn't dare touch her... or even look.... I was full of cum... I was dripping cum... her lips felt like warm velvet.... My god...
"Holy shit...:"

Nicole turned to face me. Nestled on top of me, we kissed a long time, like we were in college again, making out naked. It was passionate and wonderful. She distracted me with her kisses, her crystal blue eyes, her beauty.
She's way smarter than me smile

Hands on my chest, Nicole rolled her hips. We watched her vulva slide up and down my cock.
"huhhhh..." My head nudged her clit and her tiny breasts jiggled as she took a jagged breath. She worked her clitoris on my swollen head. Her fingers relentlessly playing with herself.
"Huuh gawd..." she rolled her hips. "''so hot...." she looked at me with that "please fuck me" look. I pulsed with desire.
I moved my hips and got my dripping cock head pushed against her vulva...
"Uhhuuuuhh ghad... Yeahhhhh?"
"Yeah...."

Nicole swung around, her ass facing me, legs quivering, she dropped herself on me.
I grabbed her ass and helped.
Her moans found rhythm with our long hard thrusts.
"auhhh...auhhh...auhhh...auhhh..."
Fuck.... Those muscular legs...
her tight MILF ass...
Her sleek back, glistening with sweat....
Her lustful, rhythmic thumping on my throbbing, hot, swollen cock.
Her fingers vibrating her to an orgasm....

As Nicole got close, she also lost steam. Palming her tight ass with both hands I thrusted her on me.
And then,

I stopped... I held her up over me. Teasing us both.
My head nestled in her wet lips. "HuhhhGeeehhuuh." Her fingers fluttering her clit, my hands cupping her ass, elbows on the bed.
My rod throbbed.
Her body trembled. drips of sweat rolled down her. Nicole put her full weight on my arms, she wanted me in her.
She panted "hhuuhh huhhh huhhh huuhh...."
Her greedy hips pulsed her lips around my head like she was licking me....
I engorged my cock, my head swelled in her lips.
Her panting raised an octave.
I let go.
Her turgid lips, every muscle in her velvet grip pressed against my cock as she slid down-
"Huhohly fuck!"
She dropped hard against me. My cock deep in her. She ground me deep into her....
Huh!
huh!
huh!

I couldn't hold on and Nicole could tell.
My grip on her hips,
My moaning... panting....
My lifting her to feel her gliding on my shaft....
Nicole thumped herself against me,
My cock swelled with pressure.
'Ho god ho. god mmmmm..."
I squeezed her bumping ass
Engorged
Throbbing....

I let go.

I felt the warmth of my cum in her. I could feel her vulva glide like silk as my cum slid along my shaft.
Nicole ground her hips on me, she quivered as we both rolled our hips. Her legs squeezed me. Her hands reached for something to squeeze. She found my arm and dug her nails in.
She fell back on my chest and shook like a leaf as wave after wave of orgasm poured over her body. She rolled her hips as I put my hand on her and fluttered my fingers. She rolled in ecstasy. I popped out of her. I reached around and pushed my girth against her she rolled herself on me.

I kissed Nicole's salty body as she writhed. My god feeling her, being with her that night was magical.

Comments and PMs always welcome! It's hot to know you're reading.

If you wanna read the first two stories about Nicole....

Here's our College years:
https://www.newbienudes.com/forum/default.asp?topicid=131523&d=64202321560

Here's the "fuck me, I'm divorced" story:
https://www.newbienudes.com/forum/default.asp?topicid=131603&d=196202320450

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
OH what a night
Oh what a night for sure. What a great story it had me thinking back to my college days when I was fucking a beautiful coed. The beautiful way that you put everything I couldn't wait for the climax. I would personally love a chance at getting up with a couple of my ex-college girlfriends to see how much they have improved in fucking terms. Unfortunately for me I have lost contact with all of them but one. I can only dream about her.

I will be going back and reading your other stories. Thanks for publishing this.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
TY!
AverageJoe2000 said: Oh what a night for sure. What a great story it had me thinking back to my college days when I was fucking a beautiful coed. The beautiful way that you put everything I couldn't wait for the climax. I would personally love a chance at getting up with a couple of my ex-college girlfriends to see how much they have improved in fucking terms. Unfortunately for me I have lost contact with all of them but one. I can only dream about her.

I will be going back and reading your other stories. Thanks for publishing this.

Thanks for reading and commenting. Nicole is one of the sexist women I've ever met because she's so beautiful and so raw.

If this reply breaks our rules please