Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Favorite position
What's your go to position that gets you there everytime? My wife's is on top definitely. She 95% makes me cum this way. If not, she knows doggie will get me there. Idk if it's a subconscious dominance thing? Or maybe the nice visual of doggie? Nothing to me says have at my pussy like a woman being on all fours, putting her ass and pussy in the air spread apart for you. Mmmmm. Love it!😛

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Texas69
When my wife still enjoyed sex, our favorite was at the bathroom vanity with her bending over and me fucking her from behind.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Doggy is our favorite, especially when she in on the couch spread eagle in front of the huge bay window looking out at our neighbors.
Second is bent over doggy on the stairs.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I love fucking her from behind. I can spank her ass, and pound her hard, or slow down to a grind and take my time while massaging her back, using lotion or massage oil. And finishing off by rubbing my cock in her ass crack sometimes makes a great mess over the small of her back, which makes for great scenery. Most of the time I just pound it in as far as it can go.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Both girls next to each other in doggy style position and me going from one to the other.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
thats the same for us too OP.

she cums ontop very quick.... i would but i hold off best i can or put a conny on.

when shes done , often il just whisper doggy, an i get to finish in quick time...

we r starting to explore a bit more now days but still early relationship...

i love seein her ass up in doggy!

shes a quick cummer, an can go top or bottom......... lookin forward to future with iud

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I like to either be on top and use a vibe on my clit for dual orgasms, or be on my back with my legs pinned up and just pounded lol

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Favorite position
For the most, my partners usually would cum while on top. Had many that would reverse Cowboy so I could watch their pussies and asses. But for me, my favorite is doggie. Spreading her ass apart, sliding my cock in and out, watching her ass constricting in and out, is it for me. I love it. Current gf cums so hard from me eating her pussy, she turns over for me to slip in my cock in her pussy. Yep, she cums by me performing oral, and I cum by screwing her from behind. Just as I like!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Favorite Position
My favorite position is having a female riding my shaft, while I lick and nibble and suck on her breast and nipples!
My 2nd favorite position is to slowly slide my hard shaft in and out of her from behind!, and licking up our juices after we both Explode!
Paul

Forum Level:
A Thinker
love oral so 69 is definitely my fav position

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Eat and Be Eaten
I much prefer oral sex, especially if I'm able to watch women having orgasms while, you're going down on me. raspberry bounce heart raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
my real fantasy
Julie, my tongue in your gorgeous hairy mound. I can feel it from here
raspberry raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Favorite Position for me
For me my favorite position is any "face to face" position were I am able to see the pleasure on my girl's face and hear her moans of pleasure at the same time as she reaches her "O".

Forum Level:
Just getting started
On top which allows me to cum and hubby loves my boobs in his face but I also love missionary and the face to face intimacy.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I don't think I have a "favourite position", I think it depends on the lover - with some people things just seem to flow one way naturally, with others we may go though fads or favs when it'll be one way, then without either saying anything, it changes. I think my favourite is my current partner who has a feeling of "anything could happen" - always fun, always exciting .... I think my favourite position, isn't physical, it's that headspace of excitement some people bring

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
lipsforlips said: I don't think I have a "favourite position", I think it depends on the lover - with some people things just seem to flow one way naturally, with others we may go though fads or favs when it'll be one way, then without either saying anything, it changes. I think my favourite is my current partner who has a feeling of "anything could happen" - always fun, always exciting .... I think my favourite position, isn't physical, it's that headspace of excitement some people bring

Beautiful explanation. I may not have experienced my favorite "position" yet. Although the journey along the way is my favorite part of life.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Honestly? At this point, my favorite position is the one I can get into without dislocating a hip or throwing my back out. LOL

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Doggy probably makes me cum the most and quickest.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Being fucked hard from behind is definitely my fave.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Doggy. I love being up against a set of nice thick ass cheeks. Also love getting a good view of a woman’s asshole. jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Favourite position
Girl on her back, legs spread, my cock in her asshole , she’s exposing her pussy and play with her clit…. Lovely

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Favourite position.
Sixty-Nine is divine.

Forum Level:
A Thinker
Favorite for wife and I is her on her back at the edge of our adjustable bed. Her legs in the air and I adjust the bed so she just at the right height so I can stand and slide right into her. Great for PIV and oral sex ! raspberry

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Fave position
Ass up on pillow or 2 then leg up over her head and behind her ears or ass close as it can be comfortable.i can range from kissing her mouth, tits, pussy and eat her ass for days. I can lift up to slide my dick in where ever and when ever. I like to eat her ass real well then raise up fucking her good a thumbs rubbing down on her clitty then back lick sucking her till she’s cummmin or close then back eating her ass. If it’s working right sh’ll be wanting me to fuck that ass and I can reach up and o her tits or where ever she wants. I like it best if I’d cum in her pussy , lick her clit to get just as close till
She wants me in her ass, and from then on its open house. When I cum I snuggle up and if she wants to rub her ass in my mouth it’s ok, more often her l g come down and she parks her puss on my face and after a while she’s sitting up, rubbing what is left in her, on me and that’s what I like. Only once I ate her ass so long I got hard again, and we just re-set back to a missionary that was the best end of night fuck ever-( and led to some interesting things frown the line!

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Fave position
Ass up on pillow or 2 then leg up over her head and behind her ears or ass close as it can be comfortable.i can range from kissing her mouth, tits, pussy and eat her ass for days. I can lift up to slide my dick in where ever and when ever. I like to eat her ass real well then raise up fucking her good a thumbs rubbing down on her clitty then back lick sucking her till she’s cummmin or close then back eating her ass. If it’s working right sh’ll be wanting me to fuck that ass and I can reach up and o her tits or where ever she wants. I like it best if I’d cum in her pussy , lick her clit to get just as close till
She wants me in her ass, and from then on its open house. When I cum I snuggle up and if she wants to rub her ass in my mouth it’s ok, more often her l g come down and she parks her puss on my face and after a while she’s sitting up, rubbing what is left in her, on me and that’s what I like. Only once I ate her ass so long I got hard again, and we just re-set back to a missionary that was the best end of night fuck ever-( and led to some interesting things frown the line!

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Fave position

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Fave position

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Favorite positions
For vaginal intercourse my go to positions are cowgirl or any of several where I'm standing, this last especially where she is on a table-like platform on her back with her legs straight up against my chest.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Favorite positions
For vaginal intercourse my go to positions are cowgirl or any of several where I'm standing, this last especially where she is on a table-like platform on her back with her legs straight up against my chest.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My newest favorite is the Amazon and Reverse Amazon Position