Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
girls who orgasm quick
so premature ejaculation is a thing for men, an it can be a downer for sure........
but what about when the shoe is on the other foot and the Women cums quite quickly......

a girl ive been seeing is this type, she will get on top pretty quick and grinds herself into orgasm an then thats about it......

we've had to discuss , post orgasm.... as she was kind of 'over it' , once she came.... an here i am with a raging boner---

sometimes she would look an act uninterested---- now that is a weird situation let me tell you. i was not into it an would stop and it often created tension...

now, we play an go about it in a few different positions, but after a while, not long long, she will either get on top , or bring her self to orgasm whilst im on top and then its Her finished, she will now "play the game" a bit longer until i cum- often changin positions to what i want to do .

Anyone else had this kind of issue/drama in the past?

her defence is that in the past, she has had no trouble with guys getting hard quick, an cumming quickly, often before her....................

here i am that needs a bit of work sometimes and have some baggage with getting hard on occaison, but once in the mood its no drama (more a mental block /pregnancy fear etc)

anyway, interested to know if anyone else GF/wife is a "easy get" as she puts it...................... an cums quick,, an a Run an Done type scenerio??

jerk

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I have yet to meet a girl who cums before me LOL
I can't last worth a damn.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have found those times I have been fortunate to have a woman who came ez n quick the 1st one was just the 1st of many.

Texas69
I have met one woman that orgasmed quick. She was 55 years old. Just as soon as my tongue would press on her clit, high and right, she would immediately have an intense orgasm.. No other way would she orgasm at all. So we would always wait till we had fucked and I had cum for me to go down on her pussy. I could eat her pussy for as long as we wanted but the instant I went high right and pressed it was like a machine!

Texas69
My first wife was a good fuck and she would orgasm just as soon as I had cum in her. Then all I could do was just hold my cock hard against her and let her do her thing. I do miss that woman.
My second wife was a hard nut to crack. I don't think she orgasmed more than two or three times in 42 years of marriage. Well at least while we had sex. She could get off on her hand in her pussy.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I can cum fairly easy usually but the speed depends on the mood, foreplay, if I've been teased for a while. I think women usually have a greater appreciation for all the things that are sexy and not just sex.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Girls that have an Orgasm quickly
I find that females that have an Orgasm quickly, and end up soaking my face, is an amazing feeling. That only means that they can have multiple Orgasm!
Paul

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I cum pretty quickly but that the beauty of multiples lol

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I can have a very pleasant orgasm in just a few minutes. It doesn't have the intensity of one that builds over a longer time. In the right frame of mind, I can almost orgasm without a single touch, can get very very close, then a little light tough and I go off big time.

Just me.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Cumming quickly
Found this out after my teens. I spent two months with a co-worker of my mom's, who needed a lot of painting and small repairs done to her home after her divorce. Yes we did end up getting together and she taught me the squeeze technique for preventing me from cumming too soon.
There were a few other women in my years who also was able to orgasm pretty quickly. I was dating this woman after my second divorce, and oh my... what fun we had. She had this ability to almost cum at will. She was this fireplug of a girl, at just 5 foot, and just over 200lb, with just a pair of the most sensitive nipples on her tiny breasts. Always soaking wet, with some large and sensitive labia too. From her pussy to her lovely asshole. She would begin to cum, as I kissed my down her large round lovely belly, and as I began to kiss her labia, would begin to orgasm. Sadly, I moved back to the mid Atlantic coast, and we amicably split. Stayed in touch for a few years, until some very lucky guy started to play with her. Oh well.
Current gf, cums pretty quickly too, perhaps because we do this discreetly, and is always very excited when I stop by. She is quick to have a couple of small "O's" as I give her my lips, tongue and face, then she takes her time, about 7 or 8 minutes to her explosive face flooding cum and she becomes spent and almost rubbery. I love being able to provide those for her.
But yes, I have met several women who cum pretty quickly

Forum Level:
A Thinker
Personally
I have always been able to orgasm before a man and sometime more than once if he allowed me to get him off first. If they have to just jump into fucking I can get lucky now and then and cum with them but usually I need just a bit more touching and have exploded while they were still inside me even if they have gone soft. But never have I had an orgasm and been done. That I don't exactly understand and hope she gets to the point she can enjoy so many more soon.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My first girlfriend could orgasm very easily but she found me boring. My wife of 32 years has MS, had great difficulty having an orgasm for the first 5 years, then she was no longer able to, stopped trying, that was 27 years ago… really limits my enjoyment of sex…. 🫤

Forum Level:
Just getting started
i dont mind her cumming quickly. ive grown used to it. most times i dont get off. i love knowing that i have pleased her. usually she will go on for 2,3,4,..... orgasms untill im drenched in a mixture of squirt and sweat. barely breathing, cramping in my calves and thighs but still rock hard and comepletely exhausted. so i give up. i usually have sex 3-5 on a slow week. im lucky if i cum even once. but its ok I know that she is satified . thats a great feeling as well.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Multiple Yesterday
I had two orgasms yesterday during a rather long vibrator-assisted munch. It happens less than half the time, so yesterday's was a nice one. bounce

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
Ive surprised a few men in how quick I can reach my first orgasm. It depends on how horny I am lucky that I also multi-orgasm. So after the first one it's not all over.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Playfulpain said: i dont mind her cumming quickly. ive grown used to it. most times i dont get off. i love knowing that i have pleased her. usually she will go on for 2,3,4,..... orgasms untill im drenched in a mixture of squirt and sweat. barely breathing, cramping in my calves and thighs but still rock hard and comepletely exhausted. so i give up. i usually have sex 3-5 on a slow week. im lucky if i cum even once. but its ok I know that she is satified . thats a great feeling as well.

This would pain me. Literally.
I thought something was going on inside me after a few aroused nights with no sex or cum/orgasm from my end,..... Turns out 'blue balls' is real an a quick wank fixes it.

Interesting, first time this has happened to me. But I've also been on single for a while with one FWB now an then (few months) to keep me from NN 🤣. An wanking..

Wank alot more prior to this GF so it's been a interesting ride with 'performance' issues an the quick O etc.

Good news, we've got it sorted now, as in she goes then I go afterward.
Often she rides me.
Now an then she cums when I'm on top...
An Il go doggy when it's my turn lol