Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Women locker room nudity (curious).
Ladies, when you are in public locker rooms (gym, health club, pool), do you notice other women being nude? Do you find that their pussies are totally shaved? Just wondering if almost all women are totally shaved now and it is as normal as shaved armpits.?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
In my experience, most women tend to cover up. You'd have to be really creepy to get a good look in most cases

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
The health club I belong to, I rarely see women walking around naked in the locker room. And if they do shower or change, they are mostly covered with a towel. Most just use the locker room to store items while working out, and after getting the items and leaving.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Husband here, but my wife tells me about her day. My wife works at an amusement park where quite a few of the employees find themselves in water through the day and so often change before and after shift so uses the change rooms quite regularly. As others mentioned, my wife says most women dont openly walk around naked and she doesnt go purposely watching. She did say though that some women were much more uninhibited than her and while they wouldnt purposely flaunt their bodies, there were a few who didnt cover up as quickly as others, but she would often accidentally get a glimpse of coworkers as they went from togs to towel.

She did mention that there were two women who used to work with her previously who did appear to purposely be seen and she suspects they might've been exhibitionists. Though my wife used to like showing off in here, she was one of the shyer ones in the change rooms.

She tells me that around half were totally shaved while quite a few had landing strips or patches and only a few full bushes, but she says these were not the ones who wear swimwear in their role. She tells me that of the women who's work uniform is a one piece swimsuit, pretty much all were fully shaved.

Forum Level:
I Like to Reflect
I am a members of a small amateurish run gym or keep-fit club. I also belong to a private or members only swim club.
At the keep-fit I would say less than half take a shower after exercise but those who do are always naked.
More at the swim club take a shower afterwards and probably half take it naked.
Ive not researched it properly, but I estimate those who shower naked about 25% are full smoothies.