Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I surprised us both...

I've fooled around with dildos and they just do not do it for me. I convinced my girlfriend - actually she didn't need much convincing- to progressively stick more fingers up my arse while she was kissing me the other day. She had ridden my face to orgasm - initially she had her held her pussy over my mouth as I lay flat on the bed - but after a while of me licking her, increasingly hard, she started, as she had before, to thrust with her hips, and I pulled her clit hard to my mouth. She ground her cunt into my mouth - my tongue as hard as I could keep it - and eventually she came, loud and hard. She absolutely loves this and I love that she gets off on using my face like that. Then she moved down to lick my anus - something she does very well - while jacking me off. Normally this drives me wild but this time I was in an odd mood and wanted to kiss her to say thank you. Which I did and she played with my cock - letting her fingers slip down and occasionally graze my anus.

So I asked her to stick a finger in. And she did and continued to kiss me.

"More" I asked...and she did and continued to kiss me...knowing I was gong wild.

"More" I said and she grabbed some of the MCT oil we use for lube - and lubed up her fingers really well.

She worked all 4 fingers in, tips first and one by one, inching up nearly up to the knuckles, pushing them in and out and swirling them around while I moaned into her mouth and kissed her. After a while i started playing with my cock, absolutely overcome in a horny daze. I reached down to her hand, grabbed it, and jammed it up my arse hard, pushing so all four fingers were deep inside me, her knuckles at my hole stretching me out. I cried out in a mixture of pain and pleasure - she started to pull out saying in concern "oh Babe" but I grabbed her hand harder, pulled it into my ass and said "yes". She had pulled away from my chest by now, kneeling between my legs, looking at me in a mixture of confusion and awe as I masturbated furiously, pulling her hand into me, crying out in a mixture of pain and pure delight.. I came - loud and quivering. She said later that my anus had spasmed and crushed her hand when I came - that she had felt the walls of my arse with her fingers for the first time, and had felt my sphincter muscles starting to spasm as I went into orgasm. She kept saying "wow, wow". My arse is still sore - days later.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
A Thinker
A question
What is it that turns you on so much more when it is fingers in your ass? I have used my fingers, tongue and a strap-on with multiple men and never had any that didn't want to have more. None of them ever went back to just my fingers after I had given them the pure delight of a strap-on buried inside of them.
Just curious

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Well Candy - it was probably less the fact that they were fingers than they were attached to my girlfriend and it was a highly interactive experience. I could sense her surprise, her shock even, and I was increasingly carried away with it myself. The sensation of a dildo in my arse is rather unfulfilling - but I've not been pegged and the mind-fuck of being fucked by my girlfriend....now that IS a turn on. Having the intrusion DONE to me, my submission, her dominance, the physicality of it - that is all a turn-on. Our connection. I feel no connection to a dildo I'd ram up my arse, and then physical sensation alone is not that alluring. Does that answer your question??

Forum Level:
A Thinker
Perfect answer
CarawayNick said: Well Candy - it was probably less the fact that they were fingers than they were attached to my girlfriend and it was a highly interactive experience. I could sense her surprise, her shock even, and I was increasingly carried away with it myself. The sensation of a dildo in my arse is rather unfulfilling - but I've not been pegged and the mind-fuck of being fucked by my girlfriend....now that IS a turn on. Having the intrusion DONE to me, my submission, her dominance, the physicality of it - that is all a turn-on. Our connection. I feel no connection to a dildo I'd ram up my arse, and then physical sensation alone is not that alluring. Does that answer your question??

So yes I do understand now and appreciate the honest, straight forward answer.
Funny I never thought about it as dominance but more of just enjoying a change, letting them feel the sensation of someone entering them, especially if they have never had anyone slip into their ass before.
Crazy thing was the very first time I brought one home was to show him how to give a blow-job and what it took to be as good as I have been throughout the years.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Suprised
Something that I love to do while performing oral on a partner, is also anal play. Of course they have to be clean, but I have always enjoyed licking her sensitive ass skin, as I am licking all around her pussy. One thing I would do, was I could sense that her orgasm was approaching, and it was also very wet there ( you must make sure that she has been lubed by licking and her own juices flowing down to her ass) was to slide my finger, or thumb in their ass as she was cumming. Yes it would be a great surprise, and would always make the orgasmic pleasure even higher. Allow her to refract a little before you slide the finger or thumb back out. I have always been told that they enjoy it. I was taught that particular trick many years ago by an older woman who I spent a bit of time with. She taught me much more too. But anal play can be a fantastic surprise.