Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Got to ask
If a man gets pegged by a women, or screwed by a guy, does it feel good like when you use a prostate massager? I have one of them prostate massager with the come here motion, and it feels wonderful. Is it anything like that?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
A Thinker
I have
Done both to hubby over the years and he will moan way louder when I massage his prostrate and he really cums hard that way. So, my guess is it will not be as intense or pleasurable for you. But he does love being pegged (LOL just learned it was called that) by me and more often than I actually do if he had his way.
My suggestion to you is try it all and more importantly just enjoy yourself.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
The best anal toy…
I’ve been playing with my butthole since I was very young, I’ve had a butt fetish since before I knew you could use a butthole for sex 🤣. I eventually as an adult discovered the VERY BEST anal toy is a penis. Love my toys and plugs and love my wife using her fingers and toys to open me up but absolutely NOTHING beats the sensation of being pounded in the ass by a guy, wife holding my cheeks open, dick throbbing and then squirting the cum in, the feeling afterwards with my butthole slippery and sloppy and loose…it’s my only use for men. I claim to be bi but only in very specific ways. Toys and fingers are great but still quite different from being bent over and having your ass used by a guy.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Agree with the above. Rarely get the real thing so most of the time it’s plugs, riding big dildos, vibrators. Wife won’t peg me (had a former gf that did, loved it).

None of it feels as good as a swollen, stretched, loose ass resulting from a real cock sliding in and out.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
peg or prostate
well the wife has pegged me and that was fun.. will have to get a prostate massager to compare i guess... any suggestions what kind

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Thhammered!e best feeling for me is a long, curved uncut dick. Loved getting my prostate

Forum Level:
Just getting started
havebeen pegged by 2 women. i love it.want it as often as possible. but mostly i play solo with my ass. dildos ,vibrators and prostate massagers almost daily. i love it a prostate orgasm is the greatest pleasure for me. as a straight man , never have had any sexual contact with another male. i now fantasize and am willing to try a real cock. maybe ill love it. really really want to give it a shot . so if anyone is interested........... beer beer beer