Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Anal orgasm
My wife enjoys a little ass play, but lately it's all I think about! We've dabbled some, in fact had anal sex twice while we were dating ( we were both pretty drunk and it wasn't planned).
Thumb during doggie, finger when she rides me. I bought a set of anal trainers ( plugs) but she hasn't graduated yet to a larger size. I'd like to get her comfortable with the larger one and then move on to a smaller dildo that I got her. It's smaller but closer to my size.
Once, on our sides with her back to my front, I wet my finger and rubbed her asshole.she began pushing back against me. I inserted it and she continued ass fucking my finger. I was so turned on I came right there!
A couple weeks ago, she was facing my feet giving me head , I slid my middle finger in her ass and began fucking her with it. She just continued sucking my cock.
How do I get her to go to the next step? Do you cum from anal? Is it the same , better, just different???

If this thread breaks our rules please 
soul69
Multiple
I can speak from experience, that you can have an anal orgasm, indeed many in a row yahoo

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Start small
Fuck her doggy style, get a lube shooter and lube her well. Lube on the outside is almost useless, you need her anal passage well-lubed. We prefer the silicone type lubes. Take a small plug and insert it while you fuck her. If she likes it then move to a slightly larger one. Take your time, like over days of regular fucking. Eventually she should be able to take a nice size plug. When she’s ready then pop the plug, ease your dick in, make sure she has a vibrator for her clit. Anal is my obsession, it’s all I ever want. Good luck and dear god post the pics and videos!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Women who discover them LOVE IT.

Showing your Boyfriend that you can Buttfuck him to 💦 is magic.

Being a Bull who has enjoyed women/Boyfriends it is just magic when I can bring my partner to 💦 Anally.

The woman is truly SPENT, my wife only allows me to Buttfuck her at certain times but when I finger-fuck her Butt, she has the most intense 💦's.

Prior to remarriage, the Boyfriends that I enjoyed went wild with being Buttfucked and an Anal 💦 with hands-free 💦 too.