Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewbieNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Shaving my cock and balls
Hey Newbienude Family: I want to shave my cock and balls to show off my penis more. I tried shaving the pubic hair above my cock and it was pretty itchy and uncomfortable. Can you please recommend how to shave and the personal experiences of it. Once I do it, it takes a long time to grow back! jerk

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I keep the area shaved. Looks better and of course it's cleaner. Always use sharp razor. A full one can cause irritation. Also cream or lotions .

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
shaved
use a lotion after , try to shave in the shower,and or have you gf / wife do it for you 2c

Forum Level:
Just getting started
lotion
I use Veet Men, about 9 pounds for a large tube on Amazon , you get a good 3 total chest and cock area usages with it.
Works brilliantly , no itching or razor marks etc , spread it over the area you want smooth, it takes a few minutes to work, then take it off with the provided spatula , viola , shower wash the area and it's perfectly smooth . Use a bit of Johnsons lotion afterwards (which smells lovely wink ) and you are ready to go wink
You can see from some of my pictures just how well it works smile

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I've tried everything but I still get irritated and red bumps. Now I just let it go, trim sometimes.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Veet
It’s a brand of cream, it works great! Razor is never smooth enough and always irritates me. Veet keeps everything smooth and ready to be licked and sucked. I use it on my shaft, balls, butt.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Shaving
Yes! I shaved for the first couple years. The irritation was unbearable. I use NAIR bikini cream. Nice and smooth and no irritation if I go a few weeks without doing it. Use extreme caution! It will burn you! Timing is everything.
I trim most of it with my beard trimmer. For me ,I'm at 4 minutes. Any longer and it will burn of course I'm used to it now. I'd probably start at 3 or even 2 minutes at first.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Shaving
I tried Nair, they have a version for men... burned the hell out of my skin and wasn't very effective at all. Now I shave using a 5 blade razor, and believe it or not, use hair conditioner instead of shaving cream. Lubricates really well, and I've gotten good enough at it that I rarely bleed and comes out smooth as a baby's butt. I recently got an IPL (intense pulsed light) from Amazon (look it up) to try to reduce how often I have to shave. Seems to be working but requires quite a few treatments to work completely, so the jury's still out on that.

Forum Level:
A Thinker
Love Shaving my men
Never been a fan of the chemical route as it seems to burn everyone, I have tried it on. But trimming first with a beard trimmer then using a fresh razor on my lovers has given us great results. Once you do it regularly the rash of a first time or infrequent shaving seems to always go away.
Good luck

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I shave my pubic hair all the time, love how it looks and feels.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Shaved for years
I’ve been shaved for years, over 15. I started with getting waxed, but it’s hard to find a person who will do Manzilians. So I started to shave myself. I shave in the shower every few days. Nice fresh razor. Then the secret to not getting little bumps and ingrown hairs is exfoliation. I have a rough scrub cloth that I use. It’s actually a Japanese bathing cloth. They are very common in Japan. You can get them on Amazon too. I scrub with that daily, not a passing familiarity scrub, but a real scrub. I almost never get bumps or ingrown hairs.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
The key is to keep shaving. Your skin needs to get used to being shaved there.

And yes, use shaving cream or lotion. Whatever works best. Been shaving down below since the 1990s. Never had issues with itching.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Shaving
I have been shaving for years and for me if I keep myself shaved( cock, balls, ass) it will get itchy when the hair starts to grow back, so if you keep yourself shaved/smooth it will not be itching.
I also know some people pluck their hair out with tweezers, that takes a lot of patience and diligence.
what ever works for you, I think you will find it worth it in the end...I prefer the smooth look and feel...!!
thumbup

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
It fucking sucks having sensitive skin like I do! sad

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Me and my gf are totally bald down there and have been for years. The trick is to trim it with a trimmer first, then shave with a fresh razor going with the direction of the hair. I love shaving my gf which is easy because she has very sparse pubic hair to begin with and not much grows on her lips or around her anus. She always gets an extended cunnilngus and analingus session before fucking after I shave her! raspberry jerk bounce

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Us electrical shaver
If you us electrical shaver will not exited...first time I was a bit shy when I have to remove all my clothes..she said..whaaaa..it is cute..

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I shave my private area,every 3 days,I always shave after a shower and with a good razor,I never have and razor bumps,and I use some lotion after... smile smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
shave
Shaved once 50yrs ago because of crabs.

Erecshunn69
Hardman119 said: Me and my gf are totally bald down there and have been for years. The trick is to trim it with a trimmer first, then shave with a fresh razor going with the direction of the hair. I love shaving my gf which is easy because she has very sparse pubic hair to begin with and not much grows on her lips or around her anus. She always gets an extended cunnilngus and analingus session before fucking after I shave her! raspberry jerk bounce

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Shaved
I keep it trimmed but also shave it all. I love shaved genitals. Male and female. Just looks so much better in my opinion

Forum Level:
A Thinker
Always shaved balls
I routinely shave my balls. I have found it makes them much more sensitive. Really nice while they are licked or sucked 😀 . Also keep my bush pretty short. If it gets long my wife complains the long hair goes up her nose 😀 raspberry